On entitlement to Stacy

tremor
Staff Member

Re: On entitlement to Stacy

Post by tremor » February 10th, 2019, 12:11 am

bcroger2 wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 10:22 pm
What do you mean by that? Money is one of the most important things when forming long-term relationships. See all those ugly men with attractive women? Almost all of them are rich. Doctors get women the easiest as long as they aren't socially retarded(which many are)
OK, beta bux is strong with you.

Good if it actually works for some folks, but I guess I'll remain paranoid enough to turn into a volcel if I ever have enough money to be seen as beta bux material.

I'm not sure, whether it's bluepill or blackpill, but imagine the girl being forced to settle for you because Chad no longer wants her and you accepting her because you have no alternatives, are thirtsty and feel inferior to married Chad colleagues. But at least I have muh money. It means big opportunities, sure, yet in this light it will be a cope for both of you.
Spoiler.
Unless she grows tired of you, takes half of the wealth and attempts to run sugar mama game to prolong the carousel.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » February 10th, 2019, 12:16 am

tremor wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 12:11 am
bcroger2 wrote:
What do you mean by that? Money is one of the most important things when forming long-term relationships. See all those ugly men with attractive women? Almost all of them are rich. Doctors get women the easiest as long as they aren't socially retarded(which many are)

Good if it actually works for some folks, but I guess I'll remain paranoid enough to turn into a volcel if I ever have enough money to be seen as beta bux material.

I'm not sure, whether it's bluepill or blackpill, but imagine the girl being forced to settle for you because Chad no longer wants her and you accepting her because you have no alternatives, are thirtsty and feel inferior to married Chad colleagues. But at least I have muh money. It means big opportunities, sure, yet in this light it will be a cope for both of you.
Spoiler.
Unless she grows tired of you, takes half of the wealth and attempts to run sugar mama game to prolong the carousel.
"OK, beta bux is strong with you. "

I am not saying that I will try to get girls via wealth. I will likely be middle class when I graduate with my degrees. I am not going to medical school, only my other family members are. I don't fuck with anything beyond Cal. I

I am just saying that wealth and looks are the only things that are important to women. Its not just looks, but a combo of wealth and looks.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 10th, 2019, 12:25 am

bcroger2 wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 12:16 am
I am not saying that I will try to get girls via wealth. I will likely me middle class when I graduate with my degrees. I am not going to medical school, only my other family members are. I don't fuck with anything beyond Cal. I

I am just saying that wealth and looks are the only things that are important to women. Its not just looks but a combo of wealth and looks.
I used to think the same way, but am now doubting it. For now I'll just agree with you. This combo thing remains accurate in modeling the social reality, and that's what here should do in addition to venting IMO.

I just doubt it'll work in the future, if female privilege will make them all rich by themselves. When I googled 'leftover women in China', expecting lifefuel, I got a couple of stories about le successful whaman who don't need no man becaise of earningmogging them all and having "standards" they didn't want to lower. So, shit seems to be happening already.
Spoiler.
Also, found out there was like a 30 mln surplus of men in China, it's so fucking over for the.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 11th, 2019, 4:12 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 12:16 am
tremor wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 12:11 am
bcroger2 wrote:

Spoiler.
"OK, beta bux is strong with you. "

I am not saying that I will try to get girls via wealth. I will likely be middle class when I graduate with my degrees. I am not going to medical school, only my other family members are. I don't fuck with anything beyond Cal. I

I am just saying that wealth and looks are the only things that are important to women. Its not just looks, but a combo of wealth and looks.
The math is the stats are like this. Looks the most important stat.

If you are 10 but have a personality of 0 your overall smv is 8.

If you are a 0 in looks but have a personality of 10 your overall smv is 2.

If you are 10 but have 0 dollars your overall smv is 6.

If you are a 0 but have 1 million dollars your overall smv is 4.

Smv meaning actual smv. Most males would date a 6 looking girl. But a man who is a 6 in looks is not smv 6 because the math is not linear.
I just doubt it'll work in the future, if female privilege will make them all rich by themselves. When I googled 'leftover women in China', expecting lifefuel, I got a couple of stories about le successful whaman who don't need no man becaise of earningmogging them all and having "standards" they didn't want to lower. So, shit seems to be happening already.
Spoiler.
Also, found out there was like a 30 mln surplus of men in China, it's so fucking over for the.
What happens when retarded tyrannical communist fags dictate a society. They forced society to be male for short term gains, eventually it will collapse when males no longer view life as worth living anymore.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 11th, 2019, 4:18 pm

Its actually squared. If your a 6 in looks your smv is .36 (.6*.6). If your female the math is linear.

The effect of the other stats is inconsistent and depends on the woman's personality. Some women will be more interested in money, others personality.
vcelguy
Site Admin

Post by vcelguy » February 11th, 2019, 5:12 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 4:18 pm
Some women will be more interested in money, others personality.
What do you mean?
Contact me:
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 11th, 2019, 5:25 pm

vcelguy wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 5:12 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 4:18 pm
Some women will be more interested in money, others personality.
What do you mean?
The equation of male attraction.

Males are attracted to only 2 things: Looks and personality. A linear equation of 50/50. A female that is a 5 in looks is a 5 smv if her personality is also a 5. (.5+.5)/2=.5 (typo earlier sorry)
If her personality is zero then her smv is (.5+0)/2=.25 smv. 2.5/10.

With males its different. Its dominated by looks. If a male has looks then his looks smv is 1*1=1. 10/10 looks smv. If his looks are 9 then his looks smv is only .81. And downhill from there.

His final smv is not so easily calculated. Depends on whether or not a woman puts more value into personality or money.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 11th, 2019, 9:19 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 5:25 pm
Depends on whether or not a woman puts more value into personality or money.
Daily reminder that alpha fucks and beta bucks.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 12th, 2019, 6:16 am

tremor wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 9:19 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 5:25 pm
Depends on whether or not a woman puts more value into personality or money.
Daily reminder that alpha fucks and beta bucks.
I been alpha yet still didnt get laid. If I had better looks and money i would have.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 12th, 2019, 9:30 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 6:16 am
I been alpha yet still didnt get laid. If I had better looks and money i would have.
Me too. In blackpill one can't be alpha without looks. Didn't know that before, unfortunately.