lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: On entitlement to Stacy

Post by lordoftheincels » February 9th, 2019, 7:35 pm

tremor wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 7:32 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 7:31 pm
I unno. Maybe its only 99% because they used bird-shot instead of slugs. Or were aiming downward instead of up. Key is to aim at your brain. Maybe they used a 20 gauge instead of 12, always use the 12.
1% is truecels who can never win, even in commiting suicide.
Possibly. My money is on the "20 gauge and birdshot" theory though.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 9th, 2019, 7:36 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 7:35 pm
OK, let it be.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 9th, 2019, 7:39 pm

tremor wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 7:36 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 7:35 pm
OK, let it be.
My point is, there is always a way out. Until 50 years in the future and they ban all guns and we are stuck in a blade runner 2049 dystopia living in 6 foot cubicles all day. Hopefully that won't happen though.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 9th, 2019, 7:41 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 7:39 pm
My point is, there is always a way out. Until 50 years in the future and they ban all guns and we are stuck in a blade runner 2049 dystopia living in 6 foot cubicles all day. Hopefully that won't happen though.
For some folks it already is this way, so 50 years is kind of too rich IMO.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » February 9th, 2019, 7:43 pm

tremor wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 6:09 pm
bcroger2 wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 4:53 pm
Society will tell you that you should date some Obese whale or a sub-3.5/10 or else you are a weirdo/incel. I would rather be "weird" than have sex with some disgusting creature who stuffs themselves with at least 3000+ calories every day with no exercise and no regard for their health at all.(again,i'm not talking slightly overweight, i'm talking obese or almost obese) I would never go out with a land whale. Better to be deemed a "weirdo" or "virgin" by society than mate with some of these vile creatures.
Fake news, if a guy identifies as an incel and doesn't go for refuse, society concludes that all incels are alone only because of their high standards.

Also, 3/10 is OK IMO, just that literally all rating pics I've seen are ѕhit. In general, 3/10 is seen as good by most incels. If you're like 6/10, then it's nothing of course, but still you are volcel. Not that blackpilled volcels are outlawed here.

Going more than 2 points down lookswise without redeeming qualities like personality and ѕhit only supports female entitlement to Chad. Also daily reminder that only men can possibly care about good personality in a partner, for females good personality in men is what normal people call criminal and wicked.
Spoiler.
unless she is looking for a beta bux. He must be nice guy, submissive and obedient. In this case "good" means "convenient". They indeed are vile.
"good personality in men is what normal people call criminal and wicked."

No. Women don't want "bad guys" they want men with money and those men are usually law abiding, well educated citizens(not always, but mostly.) My sister/brother are in medical school and I have seen many doctors. Many doctors are below average looking, non-whites and/or foreign men with accents (from India, middle east or south America/Mexico) with hot blonde women by their sides. Why?? Money and job security.

"Fake news, if a guy identifies as an incel and doesn't go for refuse, society concludes that all incels are alone only because of their high standards. "

You can't blame "incels" for refusing to go out with a large percent of women in society. 40% of Women are obese or extremely obese and about 45% of women are nearly obese, obese or extremely obese. Some men (including myself) aren't wired to go with landwhales or don't want to expose their friends and family the vile creatures they are forced to mate with. Wants the point of a "girlfriend" if you can't even get hard with them naked? The reason why so many men are becoming incels in USA is because 40% of women aren't even fuckable right off the bat.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 9th, 2019, 7:48 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 7:43 pm

No. Women don't want "bad guys" they want men with money and those men are usually law abiding, well educated citizens(not always, but mostly.) My sister/brother are in medical school and I have seen many doctors. Many doctors are below average looking, non-whites and/or foreign men with accents (from India, middle east or south America/Mexico) with hot blonde women by their sides. Why?? Money and job security.
Just be a betabux for used up roastie.
"Fake news, if a guy identifies as an incel and doesn't go for refuse, society concludes that all incels are alone only because of their high standards. "

You can't blame "incels" for refusing to go out with a large percent of women in society. 40% of Women are obese or extremely obese and about 45% of women are nearly obese, obese or extremely obese. Some men (including myself) aren't wired to go with landwhales or don't want to expose their friends and family the vile creatures they are forced to mate with. Wants the point of a "girlfriend" if you can't even get hard with them naked? The reason why so many men are becoming incels in USA is because 40% of women aren't even fuckable right off the bat.
Of course I can't, because incels do not refuse when women approach them. Those who do so are volcels, not incels, I don't blame them as well, it's not worth it for sub6 these days.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » February 9th, 2019, 9:04 pm

tremor wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 7:48 pm
bcroger2 wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 7:43 pm

Of course I can't, because incels do not refuse when women approach them. Those who do so are volcels, not incels, I don't blame them as well, it's not worth it for sub6 these days.

As long as you have $$$ and don't have a completely fucked up personality(like a psychopath or a sex addict) you should be fine personality wise with women.

I disagree. I would say anything sub 4.75 is not generally not worth it. 6 is too high.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 9th, 2019, 9:12 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 9:04 pm

As long as you have $$$ and don't have a completely fucked up personality(like a psychopath or a sex addict) you should be fine personality wise with women.
Implying personality matters.

Also money is cope. Maybe the best one, but a cope nonetheless.
I disagree. I would say anything sub 4.75 is not generally not worth it. 6 is too high.
I haven't formulated it correctly, my bad. I meant dating wasn't worth it as a sub6 male.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » February 9th, 2019, 10:22 pm

tremor wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 9:12 pm
bcroger2 wrote:

I haven't formulated it correctly, my bad. I meant dating wasn't worth it as a sub6 male.

What do you mean by that? Money is one of the most important things when forming long-term relationships. See all those ugly men with attractive women? Almost all of them are rich. Doctors get women the easiest as long as they aren't socially retarded(which many are)
vcelguy
Site Admin

Post by vcelguy » February 9th, 2019, 10:29 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 10:22 pm
tremor wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 9:12 pm
bcroger2 wrote:

What do you mean by that? Money is one of the most important things when forming long-term relationships. See all those ugly men with attractive women? Almost all of them are rich. Doctors get women the easiest as long as they aren't socially retarded(which many are)
I agree. Isn't it that obvious?
Contact me: