On entitlement to Stacy

bcroger2

Re: On entitlement to Stacy

Post by bcroger2 » February 8th, 2019, 7:41 pm

I can get with some obese whale or a very ugly person. I've began to notice that after H.S very few females were interested in me. Nowadays its mostly the very unattractive / obese who are interested. My mom and sister also believe that I am handsome and can "easily" get a G.F, but its pointless. Elderly women also complement me, but again, its pointless ; but it does is give me hope that an at least average looking person(a little overweight or slightly below average is okay too btw) will show interest in me or at least take my romantic inventions(which they never seem to do if I talk to them first)
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 8th, 2019, 8:08 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 8th, 2019, 6:50 pm

Nope. 100%. Same as falling off the Empire State Building. Never heard of any survivors of that.
Doesn't matter shit that you never heard when there are stats:
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/ ... al-methods. Says it ranges from 65% to 99% for firearms.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » February 9th, 2019, 3:09 pm

33% of young women are obese or almost obese.(source: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319902.php ) 10% of non-obese or almost obese people are ass ugly. This means about 43% of women are bottom feeders. The issue is that most socially awkward, weird, below average looking have to have "sex" with obese/almost obese or very ugly people.

People say that "incels" have too high standards, but maybe they just don't want to fuk some obese whale that makes up 1 in 3 women these days. The bottom 33% of women may not sound that bad, but when you realize that they are almost all obese or extremely obese, it makes them unbearable to be with for most non-overweight men.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 9th, 2019, 3:30 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 3:09 pm
33% of young women are obese or almost obese.(source: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319902.php ) 10% of non-obese or almost obese people are ass ugly. This means about 43% of women are bottom feeders. The issue is that most socially awkward, weird, below average looking have to have "sex" with obese/almost obese or very ugly people.

People say that "incels" have too high standards, but maybe they just don't want to fuk some obese whale that makes up 1 in 3 women these days. The bottom 33% of women may not sound that bad, but when you realize that they are almost all obese or extremely obese, it makes them unbearable to be with for most non-overweight men.
Well, many incels would go for a deformed landwhale, but even for this creature they have to compete with better looking normies and sometimes Chadlites. They want Chad anyway. Incels, even fit ones, who hit the gym hard, report being rejected by these whales. There is no gym for your face, they say.

As for my experience, I have approached a whale once and it started playing mind games with me. Tried playing for a couple of months, got nothing, quit. Will never do that again, it's humiliating. Not only are they not going to contribute to the relationship anyhow, but also don't even bother looking bearable. Not to mention that a whale is automatically 2/10 at best, which already means severe dating down for most incels, and they don't get that anyway. Make sexual market regulated again.

Also, if there is no result from both approaching Stacy and worst-quality females, why even approach sub-Stacy, seeing that if they actually like you they do everything themselves (sorry sweatie Chad only). It's just inflating their SMV without any reason. Stacy has infinite SMV by design, usually, from my experience, rejects more directly politely and is a pleasure to look at when you approach.

The best option for an incel is LDAR anyway IMO.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » February 9th, 2019, 3:54 pm

tremor wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 3:30 pm
bcroger2 wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 3:09 pm

Well, many incels would go for a deformed landwhale, but even for this creature they have to compete with better looking normies and sometimes Chadlites. They want Chad anyway. Incels, even fit ones, who hit the gym hard, report being rejected by these whales. There is no gym for your face, they say.

As for my experience, I have approached a whale once and it started playing mind games with me. Tried playing for a couple of months, got nothing, quit. Will never do that again, it's humiliating. Not only are they not going to contribute to the relationship anyhow, but also don't even bother looking bearable. Not to mention that a whale is automatically 2/10 at best, which already means severe dating down for most incels, and they don't get that anyway. Make sexual market regulated again.

Also, if there is no result from both approaching Stacy and worst-quality females, why even approach sub-Stacy, seeing that if they actually like you they do everything themselves (sorry sweatie Chad only). It's just inflating their SMV without any reason. Stacy has infinite SMV by design, usually, from my experience, rejects more directly politely and is a pleasure to look at when you approach.

The best option for an incel is LDAR anyway IMO.
I've actually been approached by obese land whales(i'm talking OBESE, not just overweight) and very ugly women (sub-4.000/10) but I would rather not go out with them. Even though i'm high-test, I cannot go out with obese people; my brain is not simply wired to have sex with these creatures. I would rather be an incel than a "normal" person who goes out with someone their biology rejects. Most "normal" people who are in my situation (24-year-old virgin) would go out with a 3.5/10 or a land whale, but I would rather not get involved with such vile creatures. Imagine if you wanted to breakup with them or had to expose these vile creatures to your family.

I don't mind a slightly overweight person or slightly below average, just not a land whale.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 9th, 2019, 4:15 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 3:54 pm
I've actually been approached by obese land whales(i'm talking OBESE, not just overweight) and very ugly women (sub-4.000/10) but I would rather not go out with them.

REEEEEEEE volcels out!!1!
Even though i'm high-test, I cannot go out with obese people; my brain is not simply wired to have sex with these creatures. I would rather be an incel than a "normal" person who goes out with someone their biology rejects. Most "normal" people who are in my situation (24-year-old virgin) would go out with a 3.5/10 or a land whale, but I would rather not get involved with such vile creatures. Imagine if you wanted to breakup with them or had to expose these vile creatures to your family.

I don't mind a slightly overweight person or slightly below average, just not a land whale.
Tbh. Now that I know about the blackpill I think it's just cucked to go for landwhales, because they are clearly coping with lack of Chad's attention by overeating. They don't have any other possible reason for depression. Also, obesity means likelihood of heart diseases, diabetes, cancer and shit, so it's natural and in fact IMO high T to not want a landwhale. You certainly want your spawn to be healthy and the probability of it is higher, if the incubator is of high quality.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » February 9th, 2019, 4:53 pm

tremor wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 4:15 pm
bcroger2 wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 3:54 pm
I've actually been approached by obese land whales(i'm talking OBESE, not just overweight) and very ugly women (sub-4.000/10) but I would rather not go out with them.

REEEEEEEE volcels out!!1!
Even though i'm high-test, I cannot go out with obese people; my brain is not simply wired to have sex with these creatures. I would rather be an incel than a "normal" person who goes out with someone their biology rejects. Most "normal" people who are in my situation (24-year-old virgin) would go out with a 3.5/10 or a land whale, but I would rather not get involved with such vile creatures. Imagine if you wanted to breakup with them or had to expose these vile creatures to your family.

Tbh. Now that I know about the blackpill I think it's just cucked to go for landwhales, because they are clearly coping with lack of Chad's attention by overeating. They don't have any other possible reason for depression. Also, obesity means likelihood of heart diseases, diabetes, cancer and shit, so it's natural and in fact IMO high T to not want a landwhale. You certainly want your spawn to be healthy and the probability of it is higher, if the incubator is of high quality.
Society will tell you that you should date some Obese whale or a sub-3.5/10 or else you are a weirdo/incel. I would rather be "weird" than have sex with some disgusting creature who stuffs themselves with at least 3000+ calories every day with no exercise and no regard for their health at all.(again,i'm not talking slightly overweight, i'm talking obese or almost obese) I would never go out with a land whale. Better to be deemed a "weirdo" or "virgin" by society than mate with some of these vile creatures.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 9th, 2019, 6:09 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 4:53 pm
Society will tell you that you should date some Obese whale or a sub-3.5/10 or else you are a weirdo/incel. I would rather be "weird" than have sex with some disgusting creature who stuffs themselves with at least 3000+ calories every day with no exercise and no regard for their health at all.(again,i'm not talking slightly overweight, i'm talking obese or almost obese) I would never go out with a land whale. Better to be deemed a "weirdo" or "virgin" by society than mate with some of these vile creatures.
Fake news, if a guy identifies as an incel and doesn't go for refuse, society concludes that all incels are alone only because of their high standards.

Also, 3/10 is OK IMO, just that literally all rating pics I've seen are shit. In general, 3/10 is seen as good by most incels. If you're like 6/10, then it's nothing of course, but still you are volcel. Not that blackpilled volcels are outlawed here.

Going more than 2 points down lookswise without redeeming qualities like personality and shit only supports female entitlement to Chad. Also daily reminder that only men can possibly care about good personality in a partner, for females good personality in men is what normal people call criminal and wicked.
Spoiler.
unless she is looking for a beta bux. He must be nice guy, submissive and obedient. In this case "good" means "convenient". They indeed are vile.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 9th, 2019, 6:54 pm

tremor wrote:
February 8th, 2019, 8:08 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:

Nope. 100%. Same as falling off the Empire State Building. Never heard of any survivors of that.
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/ ... al-methods. Says it ranges from 65% to 99% for firearms.
Did I say firearms.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 9th, 2019, 6:54 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 6:54 pm
tremor wrote:
February 8th, 2019, 8:08 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:

Did I say firearms.
How is shotgun not a firearm?