On entitlement to Stacy

tremor
Staff Member

On entitlement to Stacy

Post by tremor » February 5th, 2019, 9:02 pm

Some unaware observers attribute inceldom to "high standards" of incels. Of course, it's false, those who unironically feel entitled to Stacy are coping hard and would instant fall in le love with effectively any female to show genuine interest in him.

The cope of entitlement to Stacy is a strong one, because the feeling is in a sense justified. It seems, incels usually describe their path to the community as evolution from blue to red and then to black pill. For me personally the red pill span was very short, perhaps the same holds for a number of other incels. Both blue and red pills "guarantee" everyone the Stacy (true love/all women) if one does this in that depending on the pill, e.g. be a nice guy, have a beautiful personality, respect women, give flowers and write poems; be alpha, have muscles, treat her like shit etc.

For many incels, application of all these ideas to real life resulted at best in an orbiter status and at worst in mockery and public humiliation. They have followed the rules which were presented as the actual rules in force, they have put in time, effort and money, they have gone through suffering to get next to nothing in return. It's natural to feel swindled and demand compensation. In fact, demand what they were promised.

Of course, as it always happens, all the advocates of those pills who have given the advice will pretend it's the fault of the incel, he just should have tried harder. Or, maybe, he turned out to be incompatible with this particular woman. And that one too. Well, it's clear what I'm driving at.

It will get even more cruel. These people will most likely tell the incel that nobody actually explicitly promised that he will succeed if he takes the advice, these were merely suggestions based on their experience platitudes from the internet and TV. His fault was not simply doing this and that wrong when approaching, he shouldn't have concluded that a phrase like "be confident and she will like you" was true and, what's more, meant that she'll like him for his confidence. Basically, people tell the incel not to trust them. So he does, becoming hateful and paranoid. Some can handle it, of course, but many can't. Swallowing the blackpill, the incel realizes that his failure was only because of his looks, give vent to his frustration online, get ridiculed for his "insecurities". The hatred grows deeper.

Doesn't help much that visually incels can easily estimate more Stacies than there actually are, thanks to massive make-up fraud. When they get to know more about the Chad chase, the Chad's privilege and the make-up fraud, the lies they've been told become not just obvious, but blatant. Ridiculously, the make-up-frauding females are always among those who shame incels for insecurities and support the personality meme. Them, who hide their faces every day everywhere, but not for fear of harassment, but for the sake of looking like a match to Chad, knowing it's bad for skin, costly and time-consuming. The more brutal the blackpill, the harder the cope. So, the entitlement to Stacy might remain even among the toughest blackpilled incels. And there is nothing wrong about it, however hypocritical it may seem.
Spoiler.
Seriously, make-up should only be available by prescription to cover burns, scars and other really awful acquired stuff, not one's subhumanity and being to lazy to lead a healthier lifestyle. Pic related.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
Nostalgicel
Staff Member

Re: On entitlement to Stacy

Post by Nostalgicel » February 6th, 2019, 9:21 am

I would have even dated the left spoilered woman, but she would not have liked me and would not have been loyal.

The 2 best things we can do is:

1. educate male 18+ and grow our ranks.

2. Adapt to loverbots.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 6th, 2019, 10:57 am

Nostalgicel wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 9:21 am
I would have even dated the left spoilered woman, but she would not have liked me and would not have been loyal.
Tbh, but I wouldn't stand it if she started spitting feminist bullshit. No idea how it'd even be a relationship if she'd tell me she doesn't need no man, I'm oppressing her etc.

As for the Stacy thing, back in the day when I approached I got the impression that they're shallow AF and not interesting. Not a surprise, why increase value by pretending to have a personality, when you can hordes of orbiters just existing. I'm likely coping, but a sub-Stacy seems a better option to me. In general it was all a big disappointment though, even talking to those who seemed to like me back was like talking to a wall. Felt good and exciting, but nothing substantial. I wonder if Chad, who they all really like, has it the same way and just never assumes they are really human in the first place, but for an incel this whole approach thing ends up in imprisonment orbiting and for Chad in you know what.
The 2 best things we can do is:

1. educate male 18+ and grow our ranks.

2. Adapt to loverbots.
Also LDAR.
ChillinInCedarRapids
Newcomer

Post by ChillinInCedarRapids » February 7th, 2019, 2:29 am

I'm super new around here, I've seen "cope" used pretty widely but I haven't really gotten it yet (otherwise im pretty ok with the lingo)

What exactly is a cope?
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 7th, 2019, 2:49 am

ChillinInCedarRapids wrote:
February 7th, 2019, 2:29 am
I'm super new around here, I've seen "cope" used pretty widely but I haven't really gotten it yet (otherwise im pretty ok with the lingo)

What exactly is a cope?
Cope is anything an incel uses to distract himself from thoughts about the blackpill and senselessness of his existence. They say it's cope or rope. We here are against suicide though.
ChillinInCedarRapids
Newcomer

Post by ChillinInCedarRapids » February 7th, 2019, 2:53 am

tremor wrote:
February 7th, 2019, 2:49 am
Cope is anything an incel uses to distract himself from thoughts about the blackpill and senselessness of his existence. They say it's cope or rope. We here are against suicide though.
Aight, good to know you're pro cope. Honestly its all anyone can do until shit gets better
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 7th, 2019, 3:00 am

February 7th, 2019, 2:53 am
Aight, good to know you're pro cope. Honestly its all anyone can do until shit gets better
Incels can't win. Attempting suicide will most likely, against all laws of probability, leave you disabled, not dead, and you will only make coping feel worse.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 7th, 2019, 5:24 pm

tremor wrote:
February 7th, 2019, 3:00 am
February 7th, 2019, 2:53 am
Incels can't win. Attempting suicide will most likely, against all laws of probability, leave you disabled, not dead, and you will only make coping feel worse.
God made shotguns for this reason.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 7th, 2019, 7:44 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 7th, 2019, 5:24 pm
Still no 100% guarantee of success, even though odds are "good".
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 8th, 2019, 6:50 pm

tremor wrote:
February 7th, 2019, 7:44 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
February 7th, 2019, 5:24 pm
Still no 100% guarantee of success, even though odds are "good".
Nope. 100%. Same as falling off the Empire State Building. Never heard of any survivors of that.