So your views on love are...?

inunotaisho
Newcomer

Re: So your views on love are...?

Post by inunotaisho » April 23rd, 2019, 7:13 pm

Maybe the last ladies of the 1930's had some inclination to work a relationship together with their men to find fulfillment. Thats what love used to be.
Women of today view it as a temporary feeling and once passed they seek out another partner or they just end it cause its boring. Love has gone from being a job to a leisure experience with a lot of take and less to give.
Malakai

Post by Malakai » April 28th, 2019, 2:31 pm

I don't adhere to the stereotypical definition of love. "I love this person and want to stay by their side forever and only admire them." That version of love can very easily lead to hate. I have seen it happen countless times.
My idea of love is a desire to make sure someone is taken care of. I don't care if someone is with me or not, just as long as their struggles in life are minimal. I love several people, and will help them whenever I can.
Malakai

Post by Malakai » April 28th, 2019, 2:35 pm

albie wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 12:23 pm
nervewracking wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 7:34 pm
albie wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 12:27 pm
LOve is just a chemical in the brain. You have no choice about it. It is a cage. A trap. A torture implement. It is there simply to make you breed. It's about time we had a pill that counteracted the sensation of love.
Also valid.
How do you feel about love for pets/family?
LOve for family and pets is not as strong as the love you feel for a gorgeous woman.
I dunno, I love my pets more than family. I doubt anyone will have my heart like them
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 28th, 2019, 2:51 pm

Pets are family, and you seem schizoid personality.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_ ... y_disorder

Schizoid are cluster B and love animals more than humans, Adolf Hitler had this disorder. Pretty much all females are cluster B but I vaguely remember you saying you were male but I could be mistaken.

Schizoid is not to be confused with schizophrenia, they are slightly different disorders. Cluster B features a multitude of disorders, so not all women are schizoid. Theoretically, someone could be both schizoid and schizophrenic.

According to the Net schizoid is not Cluster B, in my book it is though.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
Malakai

Post by Malakai » April 28th, 2019, 4:19 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 2:51 pm

Schizoid are cluster B and love animals more than humans, Adolf Hitler had this disorder. Pretty much all females are cluster B but I vaguely remember you saying you were male but I could be mistaken.

Schizoid is not to be confused with schizophrenia, they are slightly different disorders. Cluster B features a multitude of disorders, so not all women are schizoid. Theoretically, someone could be both schizoid and schizophrenic.

I meant human family, and yes I am male.
I enjoy studying psychology and have also came to the conclusion I have many schizoid characteristics.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » April 28th, 2019, 5:33 pm

Malakai wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 4:19 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:

I enjoy studying psychology and have also came to the conclusion I have many schizoid characteristics.
Interesting. So your job is to help mentally ill integrate into society, when you have trouble integrating into society yourself. I suppose the formula you're following is empathy over experience.
Malakai

Post by Malakai » April 28th, 2019, 5:39 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 5:33 pm
Malakai wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 4:19 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:

Interesting. So your job is to help mentally ill integrate into society, when you have trouble integrating into society yourself. I suppose the formula you're following is empathy over experience.
I can handle them better than normal people. They have valid reasons for acting why they do. If a client goes off on me, I know they have mental reasons why. A normal person being an asshole is just being an asshole.
wiz4rdm4n88
Newcomer

Post by wiz4rdm4n88 » May 15th, 2019, 6:38 pm

Love does not exist. It is only a trick used by advertisers to appeal to empty-headed teens and young adults who believe everything they see on TV and think that love is some beautiful, magical thing.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 6:57 pm

Love exists, unfortunately it seems mainly to be limited to only one-way love at the present time.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 15th, 2019, 6:58 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 6:57 pm
Love exists, unfortunately it seems mainly to be limited to only one-way love at the present time.
Actually you can always reply to her posts.
Drang nach Westen.