angelic
Newcomer

Re: So your views on love are...?

Post by angelic » January 28th, 2019, 11:46 pm

tremor wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 11:40 pm
angelic wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 11:31 pm
yeah when i said this to my therapist she said i was very shallow and couldn't form meaningful relationships, so it makes sense that i'm here
The help of a therapist is IMO mostly useful to realize that nobody can help you, but yourself.
Also, kek, you've paid money to hear that it's over because of your toxic personality. Now you can get it for free on r/inceltears and I guess your therapist risks going broke.
the great thing about universal healthcare is that this therapist gets paid by our taxes to tell me that i am shit
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 28th, 2019, 11:50 pm

angelic wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 11:46 pm
the great thing about universal healthcare is that this therapist gets paid by our taxes to tell me that i am shit
Well, you still pay. Even if you're NEET and buy shit on NEETbux, the price includes VAT and other stuff that goes to the state and is later redistributed.
Spoiler.
also goes to single mothers, so we are all cucked, being forced to provide for Chad's bastards
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » January 29th, 2019, 2:01 am

angelic wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 11:46 pm
tremor wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 11:40 pm
angelic wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 11:31 pm
yeah when i said this to my therapist she said i was very shallow and couldn't form meaningful relationships, so it makes sense that i'm here
The help of a therapist is IMO mostly useful to realize that nobody can help you, but yourself.
Also, kek, you've paid money to hear that it's over because of your toxic personality. Now you can get it for free on r/inceltears and I guess your therapist risks going broke.
if your therapist is dissin u it sounds like u need a new one.
tremor wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 11:50 pm

Well, you still pay. Even if you're NEET and buy shit on NEETbux, the price includes VAT and other stuff that goes to the state and is later redistributed.
Spoiler.
also goes to single mothers, so we are all cucked, being forced to provide for Chad's bastards
lol tru
albie

Post by albie » January 29th, 2019, 12:27 pm

nervewracking wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 5:09 am
Wish I knew how to operate polls on here but I don't so... Post your views/opinions.

I've read many different posts relating to love/sex but often it seems to me that it's considered one in the same.
Is it? As far as my life experience goes it's more of a choice partnered with tiny screaming chemicals in the brain. I think moreover it's something that grows rather than just slaps you in the face one day. What's your ideology?

I look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts. All pills considered, if it's what you truly believe.
LOve is just a chemical in the brain. You have no choice about it. It is a cage. A trap. A torture implement. It is there simply to make you breed. It's about time we had a pill that counteracted the sensation of love.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 29th, 2019, 12:32 pm

albie wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 12:27 pm

LOve is just a chemical in the brain. You have no choice about it. It is a cage. A trap. A torture implement. It is there simply to make you breed. It's about time we had a pill that counteracted the sensation of love.
Cope. You can oppress your libido with drugs, if you want, they're available and cheap AF. It won't make you feel any less lonely and out of place.
Spoiler.
One of my online friends actually tried to do that, because he wanted to trannymax. He got hundreds of online orbiters after that, but still complained how over it was and claimed to have attempted suicide. He's still alive AFAIK, but we no longer talk.
Spoiler.
inb4 volcel if you wouldn't
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
PostmanPat
Newcomer

Post by PostmanPat » January 29th, 2019, 2:29 pm

I think that love is something that you feel for people that you genuinely care about and (that also genuinely care about you). Love is very important, noone can live a fulfilling life without love.

But I think that to really begin loving another you should love yourself first.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » January 29th, 2019, 4:51 pm

tremor wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 12:32 pm
albie wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 12:27 pm

Cope. You can oppress your libido with drugs, if you want, they're available and cheap AF. It won't make you feel any less lonely and out of place.
Agreed. Feeling nothing is about as bad as being tormented by regret.

Spoiler.
One of my online friends actually tried to do that, because he wanted to trannymax.
I lol'd. Still it must suck to try to be lesbian but then realize all you get is thirsty orbiters as incel as you lol.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » January 29th, 2019, 4:55 pm

PostmanPat wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 2:29 pm
I think that love is something that you feel for people that you genuinely care about and (that also genuinely care about you). Love is very important, noone can live a fulfilling life without love.

But I think that to really begin loving another you should love yourself first.
Im not a blue pilled beta.

Cant have love without lust.

How can you kiss someone on the lips who you can't even stand to look at.

Sorry for being hard on you. I don't think you are really blue pilled or that beta, I agree with you that without love, life is not worth living.
angelic
Newcomer

Post by angelic » January 29th, 2019, 6:36 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 2:01 am

yeah unfortunately i can't get a new one for some reason, and i'm not allowed to stop going to therapy altogether
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » January 29th, 2019, 6:42 pm

angelic wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 6:36 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 2:01 am

yeah unfortunately i can't get a new one for some reason, and i'm not allowed to stop going to therapy altogether
Sounds like some kind of conspiracy. You aren't having to lose money from this are you?