So your views on love are...?

nervewracking

So your views on love are...?

Post by nervewracking » January 28th, 2019, 5:09 am

Wish I knew how to operate polls on here but I don't so... Post your views/opinions.

I've read many different posts relating to love/sex but often it seems to me that it's considered one in the same.
Is it? As far as my life experience goes it's more of a choice partnered with tiny screaming chemicals in the brain. I think moreover it's something that grows rather than just slaps you in the face one day. What's your ideology?

I look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts. All pills considered, if it's what you truly believe.
OttoVonBismarck
Newcomer

Re: So your views on love are...?

Post by OttoVonBismarck » January 28th, 2019, 5:39 am

I've never been in a relationship (of course), but I've had friends who've told me that once they're in a relationship that sex is on the back of their mind.

I don't know what it is, but it does seem like sex and love are very different things. From what they tell me, it seems that love is much better and more fulfilling than sex, as there are so many examples of people who had access to quick quick easy sex, but they chose against it, because they weren't only involuntary celibates, but they involuntarily can't get love. As someone who loves them, gives them affection, gives them a reason to live life and happiness, is more desirable than sex.

I don't know what I'm saying, I look back at what I wrote and it looks like rambling. However, according to everything that my friends tell me, I'd much rather have a romantic lover than a "friend with benefit".
nervewracking

Post by nervewracking » January 28th, 2019, 6:19 am

That was a surprisingly romantasized post for this forum.
I sense a few contradictions but I'm not here to criticise. That's what mods are for.

Thank you for your input.

My opinion would agree that in the scheme of things, love is indeed more valuable then sex. Love is also more readily available, as it can be attained from friends, the loyalty of Fido, etc. But that brings up several arguments. Are there really different types of love? Can it be chemically induced through manufactured means?

You can have love without sex, and sex without love. But the latter, to me, seems to be the root of many, many problems. Callback to enforced monogomy. Still really wish it was a thing. :/
OttoVonBismarck
Newcomer

Post by OttoVonBismarck » January 28th, 2019, 6:41 am

nervewracking wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 6:19 am

I sense a few contradictions but I'm not here to criticise. That's what mods are for.
Sorry about that, I wasn't really fleshing this out and just started spurting stuff out.

I don't want to impeed on anybodies opinions, and I just wanted to get my opinion out there

Sorry.
nervewracking

Post by nervewracking » January 28th, 2019, 7:29 am

Please don't apologize to me, I meant it when I said I'm not here to criticise and thank you for your input. I haven't been offended nor my opinion feel... anything different than it was before.

I was simply asking ideologies, which really means there's no wrong answers. Opinion and theories change from person to person. Spurting stuff out is fine in my book. That's how creative conversation starts.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 28th, 2019, 11:46 am

A simple excuse for some types of the complicated stuff one can't or doesn't want to explain reasonably. A social construct, if you will.

It's like religion. For example, pagan guys used to explain things like thunder with gods' wrath. Not that it's really bad to do so. It clears the uncertainty for most people and enables them to focus on more important things. Some time later people came up with a more reasonable and scientific explanation to what thunder was, but the majority couldn't care less. They only want to know whether their lives are threatened or not. Any explanation of a phenomenon will be gladly accepted, unless it contradicts what the crowd already believes to be true. Its inconsistency can be compensated by convenience and appeal though.

This is the case when it comes to love. A beta cuck marrying a single mother will tell everyone he's in love with the woman and he conquered her with his le beautiful personality. She'll confirm to the public. The marriage might even prove successful, if they both actually believe in this bluepilled lie. Sometimes, seldom, it's not a woman's fault that she's a single mother or, God forbid, a widow.
In most cases though the woman will laugh at the hubby behind his back with her female friends and will always be at call for Chad. Anyway, for both of them love is a mere excuse for openly, officially settling for each other. The beta cuck is beta and the single mother got dumped and lost the ability to attract Chad on daily basis. So, they're coping.
Spoiler.
The really sinister thing about it is that feminiѕts are now working on legally securing the hubby's beta status for the rest of his life. At any given moment in the West he can get kicked out of his own house and jailed, if his significant one accuses him of domestic violence or marital rape. He is basically browbeaten into never ever trying to wife this former wh*re up. What is hard by design, becomes impossible.
Also, love can be used as means of politely rejecting you. "You're so nice, but sorry sweatie, I'm in love with Chad today, tomorrow I'm in love with Tyrone, and next day I'm having love from the first sight with Chaddam teehee. You'll find someone."
Spoiler.
possibly she'll find you, when she's 40. Friendly reminder: it used to be 25, not 40 just a couple decades ago. Be prepared for it changing for the worse
Love for hobbies and pets should be something a little different. I haven't looked into that yet, but it's obviously cope.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
angelic
Newcomer

Post by angelic » January 28th, 2019, 11:20 pm

tremor wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 11:46 am
A simple excuse for some types of the complicated stuff one can't or doesn't want to explain reasonably. A social construct, if you will.

It's like religion. For example, pagan guys used to explain things like thunder with gods' wrath. Not that it's really bad to do so. It clears the uncertainty for most people and enables them to focus on more important things. Some time later people came up with a more reasonable and scientific explanation to what thunder was, but the majority couldn't care less. They only want to know whether their lives are threatened or not. Any explanation of a phenomenon will be gladly accepted, unless it contradicts what the crowd already believes to be true. Its inconsistency can be compensated by convenience and appeal though.

This is the case when it comes to love. A beta cuck marrying a single mother will tell everyone he's in love with the woman and he conquered her with his le beautiful personality. She'll confirm to the public. The marriage might even prove successful, if they both actually believe in this bluepilled lie. Sometimes, seldom, it's not a woman's fault that she's a single mother or, God forbid, a widow.
In most cases though the woman will laugh at the hubby behind his back with her female friends and will always be at call for Chad. Anyway, for both of them love is a mere excuse for openly, officially settling for each other. The beta cuck is beta and the single mother got dumped and lost the ability to attract Chad on daily basis. So, they're coping.
Spoiler.
The really sinister thing about it is that feminiѕts are now working on legally securing the hubby's beta status for the rest of his life. At any given moment in the West he can get kicked out of his own house and jailed, if his significant one accuses him of domestic violence or marital rape. He is basically browbeaten into never ever trying to wife this former wh*re up. What is hard by design, becomes impossible.
Also, love can be used as means of politely rejecting you. "You're so nice, but sorry sweatie, I'm in love with Chad today, tomorrow I'm in love with Tyrone, and next day I'm having love from the first sight with Chaddam teehee. You'll find someone."
Spoiler.
possibly she'll find you, when she's 40. Friendly reminder: it used to be 25, not 40 just a couple decades ago. Be prepared for it changing for the worse
Love for hobbies and pets should be something a little different. I haven't looked into that yet, but it's obviously cope.
agree with most parts of this. perfect, fairy tale love is a delusion. i don't believe that anyone really has the capability to love. you marry someone because they give you something that you want, be it money, sex, or emotional labour. honestly i think this is true about all kinds of love, not only romantic, but also familial and platonic love. people use "love" as an excuse to use others.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 28th, 2019, 11:29 pm

angelic wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 11:20 pm
honestly i think this is true about all kinds of love, not only romantic, but also familial and platonic love. people use "love" as an excuse to use others.
That's even more brutal the way you put it tbh. Cynical AF, but may be true . After all, nothing comes from nothing.
angelic
Newcomer

Post by angelic » January 28th, 2019, 11:31 pm

tremor wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 11:29 pm
angelic wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 11:20 pm
honestly i think this is true about all kinds of love, not only romantic, but also familial and platonic love. people use "love" as an excuse to use others.
That's even more brutal the way you put it tbh. Cynical AF, but may be true . After all, nothing comes from nothing.
yeah when i said this to my therapist she said i was very shallow and couldn't form meaningful relationships, so it makes sense that i'm here
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 28th, 2019, 11:40 pm

angelic wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 11:31 pm
yeah when i said this to my therapist she said i was very shallow and couldn't form meaningful relationships, so it makes sense that i'm here
The help of a therapist is IMO mostly useful to realize that nobody can help you, but yourself.
Also, kek, you've paid money to hear that it's over because of your toxic personality. Now you can get it for free on r/inceltears and I guess your therapist risks going broke.