Just a couple of questions on the definitions

CelirySticc
Newcomer

Just a couple of questions on the definitions

Post by CelirySticc » January 24th, 2019, 9:01 pm

1 - What does a person need to be considered a Chad (I would like a specific answer please)
2 - How many different types of pills are there and what do they mean
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Just a couple of questions on the definitions

Post by tremor » January 24th, 2019, 9:28 pm

1. Lookswise, it depends on the location and time period. In the 1st world the standard requirements are 6ft height, angular face without deformities, NW0 hairline, being neurotypical and a decent frame. It really may vary.

It's easier to say whether someone is Chad or not, judging from the girls that have drooled over him. If there aren't any, he clearly isn't a Chad. If they've been showing attraction from his puberty until now, this is a real Chad. Judging from present only isn't that reliable, because a sub-Chad can become attractice through statusmaxing.

In short, Chad is a man who has never been supposed to do anything to attract women.

2. There are 3 widely recognized pills, representing 3 possible attitudes towards romantic life.

The blue pill is promotion of the idea that looks matter little, compatibility of characters and personalities is the dealbreaker and there's the true love out there for everyone.

The red pill is realization that good looks matter and suggestion that one can compensate their absence by being a manly man, learning pick up art etc.

The blackpill is acceptance of the fact that it's over and you can't do anything if you don't have the looks.

These pills are more than just that, colour-pilled views can shape one's entire outlook on the world, but these are the basic ideas to get to know before moving on.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
CelirySticc
Newcomer

Post by CelirySticc » February 5th, 2019, 10:33 am

Thanks mate
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 5th, 2019, 10:41 am

CelirySticc wrote:
February 5th, 2019, 10:33 am
Thanks mate
Noticed I mentioned NT in "looks", kek, my bad.
Chad's neurotypicality is acquired from the validation he gets thanks to looks though.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 7th, 2019, 2:57 am

lordcel wrote:
February 7th, 2019, 2:41 am
I think a chad's neurotypicality comes from a little more than just looks. Parents, teachers, mentors could contribute to heighten their self esteem. Not just because of their looks, but because of their accomplishments. We all have our problems though. I feel like we just got the short end of the stick in life and it's easier to blame it purely on looks and genetics which are out of our control.
Gigafake news, Chad doesn't need any accomplishments. Even if he has, nobody cares, females want looks, not merit. Getting to know about Chad's achievement gives females a reason to approach him via congratulating. Both a chance and a virtue-signal. Win-win. Everyone ignores incels' achievements, pretending there just aren't any.

I've felt ugly my whole life which is negatively impacting my social life at this point, so I understand where you are coming from. But I also acknowledge that I spent too much time doing nothing and being depressed.
I never felt ugly before discovering the blackpill and acted as if I looked good. Guess what? It didn't mean ѕhit. You're likely more that 4/10, which you've claimed.
lordcel
Newcomer

Post by lordcel » February 7th, 2019, 3:06 am

I've felt ugly my whole life which is negatively impacting my social life at this point, so I understand where you are coming from. But I also acknowledge that I spent too much time doing nothing and being depressed.
I never felt ugly before discovering the blackpill and acted as if I looked good. Guess what? It didn't mean ѕhit. You're likely more that 4/10, which you've claimed.
[/quote]

My bad, I'm new to this community so I'm trying to get used to the culture, thanks for the education and enlightenment. I thought that incels wasn't purely based on looks. I thought there were incels based on mental health issues. I guess the incel belief is, I am ugly, therefore, I am unnatractive, anything I do doesn't matter because everyone is too shallow to appreciate what an ugly guy does. I'll keep that in mind.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 7th, 2019, 3:09 am

lordcel wrote:
February 7th, 2019, 3:06 am
My bad, I'm new to this community so I'm trying to get used to the culture, thanks for the education and enlightenment. I thought that incels wasn't purely based on looks. I thought there were incels based on mental health issues. I guess the incel belief is, I am ugly, therefore, I am unnatractive, anything I do doesn't matter because everyone is too shallow to appreciate what an ugly guy does. I'll keep that in mind.
Confirmed mentalcels are legit, but most who claim to be mentalcels are just narcissiatic beta sadboys entitled to Stacy approaching them and everyone else treating them like kings.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 7th, 2019, 5:10 pm

tremor wrote:
February 7th, 2019, 2:57 am
lordcel wrote:
February 7th, 2019, 2:41 am
I think a chad's neurotypicality comes from a little more than just looks. Parents, teachers, mentors could contribute to heighten their self esteem. Not just because of their looks, but because of their accomplishments. We all have our problems though. I feel like we just got the short end of the stick in life and it's easier to blame it purely on looks and genetics which are out of our control.
Gigafake news, Chad doesn't need any accomplishments. Even if he has, nobody cares, females want looks, not merit. Getting to know about Chad's achievement gives females a reason to approach him via congratulating. Both a chance and a virtue-signal. Win-win. Everyone ignores incels' achievements, pretending there just aren't any.

Semifake news. Tesla was incel and people didn't ignore his accomplishments. He's still in history books but Edison is more famous. Because Edison had no morals and would do anything to be famous, while Tesla had morals.

I guess the moral of the story is, chad's morals don't matter, he will get laid regardless.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 7th, 2019, 5:13 pm

lordcel wrote:
February 7th, 2019, 3:06 am
The actual science of it is, if you are not a very good looking male (9 or 10), or not an average (or below average) female, no woman will ever, ever, ever, ever ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER chase you or treat you right. That the only way to get laid or a relationship is having very clever approach tactics (and also a bit of good fortune). Which mentalcels are unable to do.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 7th, 2019, 7:42 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 7th, 2019, 5:13 pm
The actual science of it is, if you are not a very good looking male (9 or 10), or not an average (or below average) female, no woman will ever, ever, ever, ever ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER chase you or treat you right.
8 and sometimes statusmaxed 7 are chased too frok what I've seen. Regular 7 and down struggle, "conquer" and ѕhit. IMO for females rating men is kind of from 0 to 1 (no or yes).