On "sexual assault"

Do you feel sexually assaulted by females?

Yes, regularly
21%
Yes, sometimes
32%
No
32%
I'm a non-incel lurker
16%

Total votes: 19
tremor
Staff Member

Re: On "sexual assault"

Post by tremor » February 1st, 2019, 7:48 pm

oldntired1955 wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 7:42 pm
I am struggling to learn your language. I have to look up mogs, framlet, tbh. Only 3 in this post.
I am learning
Everyone goes through this stage. I did that too.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 2nd, 2019, 12:32 am

Rape is wrong. Rape is wrong because it causes mental trauma to a mind.

A woman sexualizing herself and showing her boobs also causes mental trauma to minds, especially incel minds who can't get any. Always puts me in a bad mood and feeling helled when I get aroused when I'm not trying to be. Therefore women sexualizing themselves is wrong, for the same reason rape is wrong. But again double standard where nobody cares about male suffering.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 2nd, 2019, 10:12 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 2nd, 2019, 12:32 am
Therefore women sexualizing themselves is wrong, for the same reason rape is wrong. But again double standard where nobody cares about male suffering.
It would be more acceptable, if everyone could take it for what it is, not just fellow queens and Chad. Not hypocritical.

Won't help much though, because realistically even Chad wouldn't really get away with actually taking what's offered outright. Even for him it's just teasing, but he is expected to understand it, while sub-Chad isn't. Even for Chad it's "not consent", it's a provocation of desire.

IMO this is the reason some of the incels might genuinely believe rape should be legal. Most of the advocates are clearly trolls, of course, but with whoring around stopped, nobody would even consider joking about it, I think. Too bad whoring around isn't just about clothes, it's also about women being le single aka available to Chad and not you for like most of their lives. Heck, they actually regularly hook up and this is a female's "single", even le femcels do that, the ultimate state of loneliness in females.

Idk for you, but to me, I just feel a lot less attracted when a female has an long-term partner. Why would she go for that, but for preventing other men from having sex with her? Clearly, if she doesn't have one, she doesn't mind that.

Consent/no consent of a female is supposed to work like that with all normal men, no wonder the strongest argument they give for ignoring you is having a BF, despite stating they're single. Most of them can only express emotions and feelings, no ideas. They want you to feel they aren't atrracted to you and make it sound reasonable, and this explanation is the only one actually reasonable for normally functioning men.

Of course, only Chad is eligible for thinking like that. For the rest she's strong, independent and coping hard that Chad doesn't give a flying fuck about her staying single because it's her way of life, yasss kvinn slaaaay. In fact, they believe Chad is their life-long partner and they just have to wait some time for their turn. They can't state it for fear of being ridiculed and having their coping exposed. That's the reason why females at large despise each other and their temporary beta bux le BFs intended for coping, btw.

Idk, why females have to be so vile. Anyway I just can't endorse rape legalization, however natural is the impulse. I'm too much of a nice guy for that, kek.

My point is the idea is a logical consequence of the "hookup culture" introduction and the alarm signalizing it's high time Chad's harems are disbanded peacefully, before there are so many lonely desperate men, that it will be done by force.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 2nd, 2019, 3:59 pm

I think what it is is, females have male minds. When a male sees another ugly male, he does not want to have sex with that male. Blue-pilled moms and cheerleaders (the one's who tell you you are handsome and just be more confident) blue pill it and create a vague sense that females are mysterious and alternative beings, that are attracted to you even though you view yourself as ugly. When the reality is that they are as disgusted by ugly males as you are. That is why 80% of males don't get approached and have to learn puamoves to get laid.

Earlier you said there are only 2 genders. As opposed to 100, 50, or even 10. But what if I said there is only 1 gender. That brain sex cannot be determined in average brains, only the most masculine or feminine brains.

So that there is no special blue pill aura of viewing men as ugly, yet women not viewing men as ugly. I bet if I pushed a button and turn men into women, they would behave the same way. Rejecting most men and submitting to chad.

I'm not trying to excuse women. Women are actually guilty of perpetuating the blue pill myth that it's okay for men to be ugly. I view myself as ugly, but not disgusting. And noone has ever loved me and the whole world is usually against me always. Blue pill says that I'm not ugly, that women have different and mysterious minds that don't see the ugly in me. But if that's the case why am I still alone.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 2nd, 2019, 4:04 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 2nd, 2019, 3:59 pm
I think what it is is, females have male minds. When a male sees another ugly male, he does not want to have sex with that male. Blue-pilled moms and cheerleaders (the one's who tell you you are handsome and just be more confident) blue pill it and create a vague sense that females are mysterious and alternative beings, that are attracted to you even though you view yourself as ugly. When the reality is that they are as disgusted by ugly males as you are. That is why 80% of males don't get approached and have to learn puamoves to get laid.

Earlier you said there are only 2 genders. As opposed to 100, 50, or even 10. But what if I said there is only 1 gender. That brain sex cannot be determined in average brains, only the most masculine or feminine brains.

So that there is no special blue pill aura of viewing men as ugly, yet women not viewing men as ugly. I bet if I pushed a button and turn men into women, they would behave the same way. Rejecting most men and submitting to chad.

I'm not trying to excuse women. Women are actually guilty of perpetuating the blue pill myth that it's okay for men to be ugly. I view myself as ugly, but not disgusting. And noone has ever loved me and the whole world is usually against me always. Blue pill says that I'm not ugly, that women have different and mysterious minds that don't see the ugly in me. But if that's the case why am I still alone.
Tbh I believe that whole SJW feminist "man/woman is a social construct" thing is legit, but it doesn't fucking mean we need to dismiss it. These constructs were intended to maintain societal stability by adjusting societal roles to apparent biological differences between males and females. Absolutely disgusting that female men and male women are a the reality and even the norm.

Make human females women again.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 2nd, 2019, 4:14 pm

My vision of a utopia is that I have a cute transsexual best friend with benefits that I talk to for support about this world. That helps me during my times of eh...frustration. But that I marry a cis female to reproduce. I also wish for a feminine and nurturing cis female, the kind Tesla would have wanted, such as females shown in anime cartoons. The problem with this society is that most women are too masculine, unable to care, love or nurture. Which is exactly what Tesla complained about as well.

Also one time I met a hot transsexual, which was dating an uggo guy. Totally unchad and short and fat and hairy. But she loved and married him. It's stuff like this that make people perpetuate blue-pill. But I don't think blue-pill is the norm. I consider myself uggo (but not nearly as uggo as that guy. Eh so maybe I'm bitter and a bully...but he's the guy who gets the gurl, why shouldn't I be.) Don't know why she dates him and not me. Maybe its (her) mental illness. Also, maybe the guy had lots of money. Now lets for the sake of argument say some women occasionally date uggos. Still it seems rigged against me, because they even choose uggos over me, and no it isn't my "personality" (well maybe it is because feminist memes give me a sore throat and I can't really emotionally bond with 4th wave feminists.) But yes I think being high IQ ruins my chances because its like the hipsters just want rap and justin beiber, and I want to talk about deep things and they just want to live shallow meaningless lives. Maybe uggos are so low IQ that their personality "catches on" with these modern types iunno. Or maybe girls that seem really attracted to uggos are either brainwashed or have some kind of mental illness. No idea tbh.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 2nd, 2019, 4:37 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 2nd, 2019, 4:14 pm
My vision of a utopia is that I have a cute transsexual best friend with benefits that I talk to for support about this world. That helps me during my times of eh...frustration. But that I marry a cis female to reproduce. I also wish for a feminine and nurturing cis female, the kind Tesla would have wanted, such as females shown in anime cartoons. The problem with this society is that most women are too masculine, unable to care, love or nurture. Which is exactly what Tesla complained about as well.
Well, I am for the freedom of coping but parasitic relationships suck, even if you're the parasite. That's when the "man up" thing can be mentioned unironically without being a cucked idea. You'll have to contribute too, or your partner will wear out and abandon you dead or alive.

You're given something, you give other shit in return. Conservation of energy. Physics, do you speak it?

Too bad females are never expected to give anything. Only to receive. That's the reason normies now are going MGTOW, while normies of the past, who had reap families of their own, would work 2 jobs to give their families the best and often actually died middle-aged.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 2nd, 2019, 4:42 pm

tremor wrote:
February 2nd, 2019, 4:37 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
Well, I am for the freedom of coping but parasitic relationships suck, even if you're the parasite. That's when the "man up" thing can be mentioned unironically without being a cucked idea. You'll have to contribute too, or your partner will wear out and abandon you dead or alive.

You're given something, you give other shit in return. Conservation of energy. Physics, do you speak it?

Too bad females are never expected to give anything. Only to receive. That's the reason normies now are going MGTOW, while normies of the past, who had reap families of their own, would work 2 jobs to give their families the best and often actually died middle-aged.
Correct. And that is why it always bothers me deeply when I see those Quora articles claiming that 75% of narcissists are male. It's like they are blindfolded or something and can't see the elephant in the room. I don't understand how deep the blue-pill delusion is.

It's like people say women hate weakness in a man. And want men just to raise their social status. And if you are a man it's all about knowing how to please a woman in bed, and making her feel good about herself. You know who hates weakness? Narcissists.

Those are textbook traits of a narcissist partner. Also textbook that narcissists somehow get society on their side. It's like society is brainwashed to believe women are innocent. Narcissists despise weakness. And only care about social status. And it's women who spend 2 hours a day putting on makeup. And it's always women shitposting and getting 100 replies by beta orbiters praising them endlessly. I never see men do that shit.

Like I get that men are more likely to get physically violent after a breakup. But maybe they aren't narcissists. It's borderline personality that is paranoid of being abandoned. Not narcissism. Maybe the males rage because they know that being single means they will have to deal with yet another attempt at relationships with toxic people (the vast majority of women are toxic narcissists).

The female narcissism is so deep some of them aren't even aware. Knew this one chick who'd always brag about her sexual conquests during group therapy sessions. Despite some of the members of the group therapy being openly incel. I remember one time I tried to tell her about my problems, and she said to me that noone wants to hear that. That if I want someone to love me I should be more positive and hide being depressed. I remember back in the 90's when love was love. And that loving someone meant caring about their hardships. Not this fake narcissist society where everyone pretends to be positive all the time. Although that's not completely true. People are quick to outrage when someone disrespects a marxist meme. But otherwise you have to be positive at all times.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 2nd, 2019, 5:00 pm

tremor wrote:
February 2nd, 2019, 4:37 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:

As for me, I used to be a shy, effete, kind and loving person. One time I met this girl at group therapy. And she seemed to like the romantic massages I would give. I wanted nothing more but to serve her and make her happy and fulfill her every need. I would think about giving her massages for 2 hours. I was a deep empath and kind. Yet then I realized she would date a chad instead of me. Whenever I tried to visit her home she was never there. So I never got to get laid or anything. She would rather date an abusive chad who beat her all day, than date a kind loving person like me. And she tried to explain that he was holding her "hostage". 1. I'm not scared of him and could defend her from him. 2. She could call the police. No it was like she wanted to be abused by him.

After that day was when I started to become cold and bitter. No longer a loving empath anymore. In fact I'm so cold I probably wouldn't even enjoy giving a girl a massage for even a minute. Got ADD and most women don't love me and aren't worthy of my effort. They should be in the kitchen cooking me meals and pampering me lol. Maybe if they pamper me long enough I'll turn back into the person I once was. But as it stands I'm cold hearted and trust nobody anymore.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 2nd, 2019, 5:18 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 2nd, 2019, 5:00 pm

As for me, I used to be a shy, effete, kind and loving person. One time I met this girl at group therapy. And she seemed to like the romantic massages I would give. I wanted nothing more but to serve her and make her happy and fulfill her every need. I would think about giving her massages for 2 hours. I was a deep empath and kind. Yet then I realized she would date a chad instead of me. Whenever I tried to visit her home she was never there. So I never got to get laid or anything. She would rather date an abusive chad who beat her all day, than date a kind loving person like me. And she tried to explain that he was holding her "hostage". 1. I'm not scared of him and could defend her from him. 2. She could call the police. No it was like she wanted to be abused by him.
Brutal boot-in-the-face pill is brutal. "Rispekt whaman" is the biggest scam of today. Too bad we're brought up this way. I've swallowed the boot-in-the-face pill, but it's so fucking bitter. Better volcel, than facing this truth everyday with "le significant one" Chad's beaten leftover.
After that day was when I started to become cold and bitter. No longer a loving empath anymore. In fact I'm so cold I probably wouldn't even enjoy giving a girl a massage for even a minute. Got ADD and most women don't love me and aren't worthy of my effort. They should be in the kitchen cooking me meals and pampering me lol. Maybe if they pamper me long enough I'll turn back into the person I once was. But as it stands I'm cold hearted and trust nobody anymore.
Friendly reminder that Chad can LDAR and still remain the first choice of females, queueing up for him.