On "sexual assault"

Do you feel sexually assaulted by females?

Yes, regularly
21%
Yes, sometimes
32%
No
32%
I'm a non-incel lurker
16%

Total votes: 19
tremor
Staff Member

On "sexual assault"

Post by tremor » January 15th, 2019, 10:32 pm

It came to my mind that females effectively sexually assault males and especially incels with the way they dress and behave in public/online.

They purposely choose clothes that reveal/tightly fit as much flesh as possible without risk of drawing societal disdain on themselves. The risk is noticeably diminishing day after day.

They openly give hugs and kisses to males they like, post their half naked bodies on their social networks pages and even stream their female assets on Twitch or through the notorious Snapchat. What's more, desperate beta males pay real money they've earned through working long hours to see that. They never get to touch the foid, let alone have an encounter.

Paid or not, females who do that all provoke men's natural instincts for the sake of validation and feeling desired. On top of it all, they claim it's them who's under sexual assault when an unambiguously provoked sub-Chad male reacts, even if it's an almost neutral verbal compliment.

IMHO it's only not-whore-tier if a woman dresses like on the pic I attach. Heels may be too high though.
Attachments
n--405572-1.jpg
n--405572-1.jpg (18.21 KiB) Viewed 1714 times
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
ChadCrusader18
Newcomer

Re: On "sexual assault"

Post by ChadCrusader18 » January 16th, 2019, 4:50 am

Sexual assault is a joke and doesn’t really exist imo. All the chads get laid by “assualting” girls and getting them to sleep with them.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 16th, 2019, 8:53 am

ChadCrusader18 wrote:
January 16th, 2019, 4:50 am
Sexual assault is a joke and doesn’t really exist imo. All the chads get laid by “assualting” girls and getting them to sleep with them.
Too bad an unaware sub-Chad can end up imprisoned these days if he does the same.
Dragon88
Newcomer

Post by Dragon88 » January 17th, 2019, 12:47 am

Even the weakest man is way to strong for a woman to assault him so no, it's like a small pomeranian barking up a rottweiler.
vcelguy
Site Admin

Post by vcelguy » January 17th, 2019, 12:55 am

Dragon88 wrote:
January 17th, 2019, 12:47 am
Even the weakest man is way to strong for a woman to assault him so no, it's like a small pomeranian barking up a rottweiler.
You are clearly missing the point.
Contact me:
Dragon88
Newcomer

Post by Dragon88 » January 17th, 2019, 1:01 am

vcelguy wrote:
January 17th, 2019, 12:55 am
Dragon88 wrote:
January 17th, 2019, 12:47 am
You are clearly missing the point.
For me to feel assaulted would be having somebody do something to me that I do not want to be done to me and have no power of stopping/retaliating, even as a 5ft6 asian I never feel threatened by a woman but I'm probably thinking of something else, please clear me up :oops:
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 17th, 2019, 2:33 am

Dragon88 wrote:
January 17th, 2019, 1:01 am
For me to feel assaulted would be having somebody do something to me that I do not want to be done to me and have no power of stopping/retaliating, even as a 5ft6 asian I never feel threatened by a woman but I'm probably thinking of something else, please clear me up :oops:

I take as an axiom that male and female sexualities are different and there can only be two genders because there can't be any more. It has always been the universal truth before feminism and other "progressive" ideas. What's more incels usually agree that male sexuality is about having encounters with as many women as possible, while female sexuality is focused on mating with Chad.

According to the United States Department of Justice, sexual assault is “any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient.” That's a legal definition. Before third wave of feminism and all that MeToo stuff, nobody actually used this definition to prevent sub-Chad from displaying sexual interest in females who dressed or behaved provocatively. Now it's widely used, however real the assault was, and more and more men lose their jobs or even freedom because of that.

Of course some males have a hard time understanding why females see an ugly male colleague's compliment as a sexual assault and often argue that women should be happy to be noticed by many men. The rub's that having interested partners is what a man wants, but a female only wants Chad.

My point is that if it's assault against a female to let sub-Chads display interest in her, for she doesn't want no ugly partner, then it's fair to see it as assault against a male to allow women publicly behave like easy whores and then ignore him at the same time. Sadly, most men would rather accept being actual betas in their quiet resent over being rejected by a literal whore than being regarded by the society as betas because of their attempts to protect their rights. My fault I haven't mentioned the rejection thing in the main post, but hey, it's clear that an incel is universally rejected.

In other words, the way modern females dress and behave clearly is sexual behaviour because it makes them look available, yours for just the taking and gladly surrendering themselves to you, but, you clearly couldn't have consented to that (all people take your consent for granted, which is biologically true, but doesn't really fit in the laws, which are supposed to make us humans different from animals in the way our communities function). What's more rejecting you after all those provocations means you're second rate in the same way when you as an incel approach a female implying you think she's supposed to settle for you, when she's entitled to Chad. You don't consent to being seen as second rate, do you?

No SJW will ever tell you Chad cannot sexually assault a female, but he himself is never sexually assaulted as well. Females are in fact more frank when it comes to that, they don't try to conceal this sexual behaviour is real and intended for Chad, but not for you. If you notice all that whorish stuff it's your delusions, lust, misogyny and female objectification. That's true too, but what they don't say is that they like it when Chad does it.
Spoiler.
Might have turned out TLDR and hard to read, feel free to ask more questions
Dragon88
Newcomer

Post by Dragon88 » January 17th, 2019, 3:16 am

So just to get this right, some people feel sexually assaulted by thots dressing like prostitutes but not giving them some? Maybe it's too late night for me to comprehend this.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 17th, 2019, 3:49 am

Dragon88 wrote:
January 17th, 2019, 3:16 am
So just to get this right, some people feel sexually assaulted by thots dressing like prostitutes but not giving them some? Maybe it's too late night for me to comprehend this.
You got it. This kind of stuff should be punishable and it's probably best regarded as "sexual assault", because indecent behaviour isn't seriously punished.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » January 17th, 2019, 5:23 am

Dragon88 wrote:
January 17th, 2019, 3:16 am
It's molestation and you sound very blue pill and cucky to me.

Attractive women tend to be autogynephiles so they know that people lust for their bodies. Even if they weren't autogynephiles, they'd have to be living in a basement with no internet their whole life to not understand that walking around in booty shorts is going to arouse.

Females are trolls who purposely arouse everyone they see, then when someone touches them, cry the victim like the pathetic trolls they are. It's like the bully who goes around bullying all the nerds then when one nerd finally breaks his nose he goes whining to the superintendent about it.