Why isn’t she noticing me

Jasper
Newcomer

Why isn’t she noticing me

Post by Jasper » December 6th, 2018, 6:59 am

There is this girl I see in the library pretty often she’s quite cute and reads a lot of the books I like but everytime I try to talk to her I end up turning around but I have been trying to sit where she would see me and trying to look nice to get her to talk to me but for the last week or two she just looks at me sometimes and then pretends I’m not there like I’m invisible do any of you guys feel the same way?
cynicel
Newcomer

Re: Why isn’t she noticing me

Post by cynicel » December 6th, 2018, 5:59 pm

shes probably just shy, try talking to her about like some book shes reading to strike up conversation, if shes a bitch then dont bother. but yea i feel the same way, but i still try to make the first move since most women feel like its their obligation to wait for the man to make the first move which is retarded but not much you can about it .
Jimmycoopz
Newcomer

Post by Jimmycoopz » December 7th, 2018, 2:54 am

Talk about the book she’s reading, she’s not gonna notice you’re interested and she’s probably invested in the book. Women are fucking idiots so if you want something you’ve gotta get it from them or whatever
The world is a bitch and so are the people in it.

Black-pill reigns supreme.

Rest In Peace Juan.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » December 11th, 2018, 9:18 pm

Most women are narcissists, so they tend to notice either themselves or things related to themselves. It sounds like she doesn't care that you and her share similar tastes in literature though. I would suggest somehow getting her to focus on that and how you have things in common to her, and if that doesn't work try flattery, narcissists love to be told how beautiful they are. However, if she is a feminist SJW type, just give up, because it's like trying to be a gay man seducing a straight man, sjw women are inherently disgusted by all males except chads or lucky007s.