What does this mean?

sadboy5309
Newcomer

What does this mean?

Post by sadboy5309 » November 4th, 2018, 3:01 am

Ok so I go from completely being dejected to this?? What could it mean?? What the whack does the heart mean?? Am I actually out of the friend zone?????

I’d you can’t see it says “omg thank you so much!! love you ❤️

Isol8

Re: What does this mean?

Post by Isol8 » November 4th, 2018, 7:03 pm

can't see the image. is this a text response to something you said? what was said before this.
Incubus
Newcomer

Post by Incubus » November 6th, 2018, 10:15 am

I means "One swallow (the bird, not the sexual act) doesn't mean it's summer." Don't read too much into it, as one can love a friend, as well. If you are in the Friend Zone, then time to look elsewhere. How do you know? Try to touch her arm or leg, and see if she pushes it away-- then you will know.
sadboy5309
Newcomer

Post by sadboy5309 » November 7th, 2018, 4:55 pm

Ok so basically I grabbed her ankle and she kicked me really hard in the shin lol. It hurt pretty bad actually. But I think it wa just a love tap or something?
Isol8

Post by Isol8 » November 9th, 2018, 12:09 am

what is this in response too? If you have to ask, it probably means nothing. An expression of romantic love / lust is usually not something that's misinterpreted. The only way to know for sure is to tell her how you feel. I did that a few months back to a girl I was in the friend zone w, and it worked perfectly. There was no guessing, I knew exactly how she felt afterwards. She didn't like me. Done. I stopped sweating her and let it go.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » November 21st, 2018, 6:50 pm

Incubus wrote:
November 6th, 2018, 10:15 am
I means "One swallow (the bird, not the sexual act) doesn't mean it's summer." Don't read too much into it, as one can love a friend, as well. If you are in the Friend Zone, then time to look elsewhere. How do you know? Try to touch her arm or leg, and see if she pushes it away-- then you will know.
Still I wouldn't get your hopes up. It probably would mean that she is easy. Which means you have to compete with 100 other people for any ounce of her affections. I've met plenty of women like that. Who enjoyed my flirting with them. Yet still couldn't get laid or a date because guess what someone had already got there first.