What does this mean?

sadboy5309
Newcomer

What does this mean?

Post by sadboy5309 » November 4th, 2018, 3:01 am

Ok so I go from completely being dejected to this?? What could it mean?? What the whack does the heart mean?? Am I actually out of the friend zone?????

I’d you can’t see it says “omg thank you so much!! love you ❤️

Isol8
Newcomer

Re: What does this mean?

Post by Isol8 » November 4th, 2018, 7:03 pm

can't see the image. is this a text response to something you said? what was said before this.
Incubus
Newcomer

Post by Incubus » November 6th, 2018, 10:15 am

I means "One swallow (the bird, not the sexual act) doesn't mean it's summer." Don't read too much into it, as one can love a friend, as well. If you are in the Friend Zone, then time to look elsewhere. How do you know? Try to touch her arm or leg, and see if she pushes it away-- then you will know.
sadboy5309
Newcomer

Post by sadboy5309 » November 7th, 2018, 4:55 pm

Ok so basically I grabbed her ankle and she kicked me really hard in the shin lol. It hurt pretty bad actually. But I think it wa just a love tap or something?
Isol8
Newcomer

Post by Isol8 » November 9th, 2018, 12:09 am

what is this in response too? If you have to ask, it probably means nothing. An expression of romantic love / lust is usually not something that's misinterpreted. The only way to know for sure is to tell her how you feel. I did that a few months back to a girl I was in the friend zone w, and it worked perfectly. There was no guessing, I knew exactly how she felt afterwards. She didn't like me. Done. I stopped sweating her and let it go.