tongue on roof

User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1393
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

tongue on roof

Post by lordoftheincels » February 11th, 2019, 6:10 pm

some guy posted video saying all you need is tongue on roof instead of plastic surgery.

Thread was probably deleted because it was fake news, but i had one more thing to say.

I actually realize tbh that most of the time my tongue is on the roof of my mouth, why because im not a savage, tongue on roof is inherent to higher beings, vid wouldnt help even if real news.
bcroger2
Member
Posts: 144
Joined: December 16th, 2018, 7:01 pm

Re: tongue on roof

Post by bcroger2 » February 14th, 2019, 3:56 am

Hard to breathe like that
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 897
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: tongue on roof

Post by tremor » February 14th, 2019, 7:09 pm

Cope. Just be born Chad br0.
bcroger2
Member
Posts: 144
Joined: December 16th, 2018, 7:01 pm

Re: tongue on roof

Post by bcroger2 » February 14th, 2019, 8:34 pm

Only thing that realistically works and is actually noticeable would be to keep your bodyfat low. Even building muscle makes little difference. Just don't get fat.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 897
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: tongue on roof

Post by tremor » February 14th, 2019, 8:36 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 8:34 pm
Only thing that realistically works and is actually noticeable would be to keep your bodyfat low. Even building muscle makes little difference. Just don't get fat.
That is as long as your facial bone structure is decent. If it's incel-tier, low body fat won't do ѕhit. Not being obese has health benefits though.
bcroger2
Member
Posts: 144
Joined: December 16th, 2018, 7:01 pm

Re: tongue on roof

Post by bcroger2 » February 14th, 2019, 9:33 pm

tremor wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 8:36 pm
bcroger2 wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 8:34 pm
Only thing that realistically works and is actually noticeable would be to keep your bodyfat low. Even building muscle makes little difference. Just don't get fat.
That is as long as your facial bone structure is decent. If it's incel-tier, low body fat won't do ѕhit. Not being obese has health benefits though.
If you are not overweight, there is a higher chance of someone (maybe someone unattractive, but who cares?) being interested in you.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 897
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: tongue on roof

Post by tremor » February 14th, 2019, 10:29 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 9:33 pm
If you are not overweight, there is a higher chance of someone (maybe someone unattractive, but who cares?) being interested in you.
Tbh. Because of the health benefit thing, an incel will have a chance to live longer and then, when he's in his 70s or so, his school oneitis will at last realize what she actually wants and settle down for such a nice guy, securing his ascension from inceldom.

I can just see hosts of incels fasting with these happy thoughts in their minds.
User avatar
albie
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: December 17th, 2018, 1:47 pm

Re: tongue on roof

Post by albie » February 15th, 2019, 12:49 pm

What is tongue on roof?
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 897
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: tongue on roof

Post by tremor » February 15th, 2019, 5:57 pm

albie wrote:
February 15th, 2019, 12:49 pm
What is tongue on roof?
Ask Google to unban you tbh.

NSFW
Spoiler.
Image
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1393
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: tongue on roof

Post by lordoftheincels » February 16th, 2019, 5:16 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 3:56 am
Hard to breathe like that
Not a mouth breather so its no issue for me.

tremor wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 10:29 pm
bcroger2 wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 9:33 pm
If you are not overweight, there is a higher chance of someone (maybe someone unattractive, but who cares?) being interested in you.
Tbh. Because of the health benefit thing, an incel will have a chance to live longer and then, when he's in his 70s or so, his school oneitis will at last realize what she actually wants and settle down for such a nice guy, securing his ascension from inceldom.

I can just see hosts of incels fasting with these happy thoughts in their minds.
My thoughts are that by the time I'm 70, some of my childhood toys will become so valuable I will be rich and women will want me.

bcroger2 wrote:
February 14th, 2019, 8:34 pm
Only thing that realistically works and is actually noticeable would be to keep your bodyfat low. Even building muscle makes little difference. Just don't get fat.
The problem is that food is how I cope. Wouldn't say I'm fat just a bit chubby.
Post Reply