Online dating

MacOrc88
Newcomer

Online dating

Post by MacOrc88 » December 10th, 2018, 12:16 am

So I've been using online dating apps for a while now and managed to have conversations with girls that wouldn't look at me twice in real life. I think this is kinda fucked
Loser101
Newcomer

Re: Online dating

Post by Loser101 » December 10th, 2018, 7:05 pm

Girls on dating apps are just looking for an ego boost so they will on occasion open and reply to your message online when in real life they would never come close to us.
LonelyGuy
Newcomer

Post by LonelyGuy » December 10th, 2018, 7:48 pm

I dont even get replies because i am ugly as fuck
No matches on Tinder
and No responses on POF apart from fake profiles sending me links
Nostalgicel
Staff Member

Post by Nostalgicel » December 11th, 2018, 2:42 pm

Loser101 wrote:
December 10th, 2018, 7:05 pm
Girls on dating apps are just looking for an ego boost so they will on occasion open and reply to your message online when in real life they would never come close to us.
correct
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » December 11th, 2018, 9:14 pm

I think it's because, in real life women view most males as either threats or just objects. They view Chads just the same, however this triggers their lust reflex towards the Chad, where as it doesn't in other males.

When talking online, they see you as more of a person with a soul, instead of a mindless threat-object like they do in real life.
noface66
Newcomer

Post by noface66 » January 12th, 2019, 10:18 am

Well, if you're looking for real advice dating sites are where she is expecting to talk to someone in hopes of dating. That and the distance of a screen probably makes her feel less threatened. Try to play it cool and relax and with luck you'll find someone interesting to spend your time with.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 14th, 2019, 10:50 am

Good luck orbiting. You can spend years chatting with a female online believing it'll lead to something more, but the most an incel can expect is having his messages read by all her friends and getting mocked at his attempts to advance.

If she liked you, she would have done everything she could to meet you irl. They are all straightforward when they like a guy, no exceptions. Unless she asks you out instant, it isn't going to lead anywhere good. If she does, there's still no guarantee though for she might be in need for an emotional tampon (aka "a friend") to cope with being rejected by yet another Chad.
Spoiler.
If you're the richest of her orbiters by the time she hits the wall, you may get the chance to betabux and cater to her whims for the rest of your life as "the hubby" in exchange for starfish sex once a year and the joy of bringing up Tyrone's child that she will have born
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
Nostalgicel
Staff Member

Post by Nostalgicel » January 14th, 2019, 11:04 am

tremor wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 10:50 am
Good luck orbiting. You can spend years chatting with a female online believing it'll lead to something more, but the most an incel can expect is having his messages read by all her friends and getting mocked at his attempts to advance.

If she liked you, she would have done everything she could to meet you irl. They are all straightforward when they like a guy, no exceptions. Unless she asks you out instant, it isn't going to lead anywhere good. If she does, there's still no guarantee though for she might be in need for an emotional tampon (aka "a friend") to cope with being rejected by yet another Chad.
Spoiler.
If you're the richest of her orbiters by the time she hits the wall, you may get the chance to betabux and cater to her whims for the rest of your life as "the hubby" in exchange for starfish sex once a year and the joy of bringing up Tyrone's child that she will have born
brilliant post, 10/10
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 14th, 2019, 11:34 am

Nostalgicel wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 11:04 am
brilliant post, 10/10
Thanks. It likely is because much of that is firsthand experience tbh. Not that I was ever married though.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
Doomer92

Post by Doomer92 » January 14th, 2019, 2:13 pm

Tried tinder once. What really angered me was how NONE of the girls (except fake profiles which don't count) bothered to give even a glimpse of their bodyshape. On the streets they all dress like sl*ts showing their curves to anyone. But when it comes to dating, they suddenly act as if they were prudish. Then they suddenly want to be liked for their pretty faces.