You're not DOING something wrong, you're BEING something wrong

Che

Over before it began
I am not responsible for inheriting an ugly face

I am not responsible for inheriting neuroticism

I am not responsible for inheriting a retаrded voice

I am not responsible for inheriting baldness and receding hairlines

These were all given to me by genetics and random chance. They are unchangeable.

I didn't choose them, so I'm not responsible for the results they produce. I don't worry about what foids think any more because I didn't cause this mess and there is nothing I can do. Yet i definitely still want a gf and sex but i cant have that because im ugly.

DontWakeMe

The poker card game analogy is good. When people get dealt a good hand they have a high chance to win the prizes in life. When people get a bad hand they usually fold because they know they're going to lose. Incels can either fold(rope) or play their bad odds where it's almost guaranteed failure.

On the side note we have copes. If you have money you can afford a better cope lifestyle. I am going to setup a mancave and pay for a woman to see me weekly. I hope to find a fellow incel friend because I don't like hearing my normie friend talk about his dating and social life when I can't have one.

hated_one

Although i want to add that not all women hate us.Because when i see an unattractive female i dont hate her but i know that some do hate them.It doesnt change the fact that girls dont find us attractive just want to shoot straight.I am man of science.

Volcel_101

Thebigman
Although i want to add that not all women hate us.Because when i see an unattractive female i dont hate her but i know that some do hate them.It doesnt change the fact that girls dont find us attractive just want to shoot straight.I am man of science.
Good point. When I see an ugly women I don't hate her. I always try to be respectful and considerate. But if shes ugly... and dare have bad personality as well on top of that, I view her with contempt. Also, ugly girls never linger in my thoughts or fantasies as the pretty girls in my class seem to naturally do. Straight facts.They are as good as dead to me lol . That's why I don't judge foids who rate me on my attractiveness, because I do the same too. It would be hypocritical for me to give out judgement but be enraged when it happens to me.

Last edited:

Ropist

Good point. When I see an ugly women I don't hate her. I always try to be respectful and cordial even if it's not needed. But if shes ugly... and dare have bad personality as well on top of that, I view her with contempt. Also, ugly girls never linger in my thoughts or fantasies as the pretty girls in my class seem to naturally do. Straight facts.They are as good as dead to me lol . That's why I don't judge foids who rate me on my attractiveness, because I do the same too. It would be hypocritical for me to give out judgement but be enraged when it happens to me.
I never treated ugly women bad just because I'm not attracted to them. In return they make my life hell for not being good looking.

Volcel_101

Thebigman
Volcel_101 said:
Good point. When I see an ugly women I don't hate her. I always try to be respectful and cordial even if it's not needed. But if shes ugly... and dare have bad personality as well on top of that, I view her with contempt. Also, ugly girls never linger in my thoughts or fantasies as the pretty girls in my class seem to naturally do. Straight facts.They are as good as dead to me lol . That's why I don't judge foids who rate me on my attractiveness, because I do the same too. It would be hypocritical for me to give out judgement but be enraged when it happens to me.
I never treated ugly women bad just because I'm not attracted to them. In return they make my life hell for not being good looking.
You're a good man and these foids are clearly trash. Problem is, most of them are like that. I have met only a handful of truly good(and some even beautiful) foids in my life who are polite, kind, cordial, respectful human beings. They are an endangered species.

Saint Mentalcel

The end is nigh
Volcel_101 said:
Only because they're free to do so, you do so and society looks at you like you're a criminal. This ѕhit is getting out of fuсking control.

Volcel_101

Thebigman
Ropist said:
Volcel_101 said:
Only because they're free to do so, you do so and society looks at you like you're a criminal. This ѕhit is getting out of fuсking control.
so true. They're also free to do things like say 'men are trash' without repercussion. They are also allowed to hit men with little repercussion.

Killshot

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ Want to bang bitches.
The ones doing something wrong are holes for rejecting us and parents for creating us.

hated_one

Volcel_101 said:
Well some do.,the same as man. have a guy at uni that humilliated girl that is fat,he was speaking aloud how disquasting she was.I just look and didnt want to say anything.I mean just because i dont see her attractive doesnt mean that i want her to suffer.She is a human after all,its in human nature to not want conciosuly to hurt other people.Aside from psychopaths.
They were doing a research during world war 2 and they found weird ratio of shot bullets and dead people.Later they were analyzing people at war and found out that people were unconciously aiming and inch or two aside in wish to not kill other people,but were shoting in fear that they would be killed.Its how any normal human mind works.

dsar9013

Incels should blame society not themselves, we would not be incel in past times, despite what the normie fools say it is 100% THEIR fault that incels exist and have to suffer.

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
Incels should blame society not themselves, we would not be incel in past times, despite what the normie fools say it is 100% THEIR fault that incels exist and have to suffer.
Id NEVER blame myself... INCELS are some of the most UNIQUE beings around, but in a real way, that our CURSE, to be unique

FatCel

Staff member
If we lived in the 40s than we would have had wife and kids we would have gotten some good job and as the 2000s rolls around we would have already maybe passed away our lives could have looked so different