your thoughts on LGBTQ's and my struggle

AnarchAk

Incels.Net Junior
Has Anyone heard of Randy Stair AKA Andrew Blaze Or the Weis market shooter? he was a closet tranny who killed three people at his work place and then shot himself but he also had a big social media footprint and left a big manifesto. Well my real name is Andrew Otten and Randy Stair's and his perfect name or what he wanted his perfect male name to be was Andrew Blaze. but that was not the conflict that I have it is he had a successful youtube channel well more successful than mine, He was a closet tranny and girls liked him and it is time that they start or started liking me! I have all this intentionally untapped energy that needs to be expressed, and One day I will find said outlet. He was a tranny and the girls would flock to him. I wished girls would flock to me.

Beyonder

Incels.Net Novice
That's interesting, A. I'm interested in Trannies as victims and perpetrators of crime. I knew one, Shawn Keegan, who was a victim of a triple shooting. He was a transvestite at the time, probably to make more money. He wasn't one when I met him. The other victims were a transexual and a woman butchier than the two guys and the perp was hetero but like to go with homo prossies. The woman set him off on his rampage. He changed his mind and she wouldn't get out of the car. http://xtremepsychology.proboards.com/thread/138/shawn-keegan-primacy-victimology-scenarios

My take on trannies relates to the incidence of panty wearers and multiple murder like BTK etc. These are the shameless guys who show the killers for what they really are and actually photograph themselves in women's underwear. No knock on trannies. I'm sure it goes beyond just that. Also Randy was in retail and retail is the number one occupation for workplace murders. Postal is way below average but no one says Going Retail.

Good thing if girls flocked to him. They can't blame Incel or Oedipus and his mommy.

Doomer92

Incels.Net Novice
AnarchAk said:
He was a closet tranny and girls liked him and it is time that they start or started liking me! I have all this intentionally untapped energy that needs to be expressed, and One day I will find said outlet. He was a tranny and the girls would flock to him. I wished girls would flock to me.
I've listened to his suіcіde tapes. Girls liked him as sort of their gay best buddy. You couldn't even call it friendzoning, as they did not recognize him as a male entity. Also he was so desperate about not being able to find a gf, he created his own fictional one.
Pretty sure there is no reason to envy him besides his success on youtube.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Doomer92 said:
AnarchAk said:
He was a closet tranny and girls liked him and it is time that they start or started liking me! I have all this intentionally untapped energy that needs to be expressed, and One day I will find said outlet. He was a tranny and the girls would flock to him. I wished girls would flock to me.
I've listened to his suіcіde tapes. Girls liked him as sort of their gay best buddy. You couldn't even call it friendzoning, as they did not recognize him as a male entity. Also he was so desperate about not being able to find a gf, he created his own fictional one.
Pretty sure there is no reason to envy him besides his success on youtube.
I read somewhere that he had a girflriend. But I am not sure, and I don't know the answer. You are probably right and he had no girlfriend.

I have met some transgirls before. It is the same as always. The good looking ones have no shortage of girlfriends and sex. The math and rule is always the same: Looks. Modern morality essentially boils down to one thing: If you look good you will get treated good.

But Blaze's shooting illustrates some important things about this society. That there is something deeply wrong with the world. Also he wasn't a regular transsexual. He looked like a dude. I guess just gave up on trying. And he looked like a larper instead of a chad so probably didn't have much girls.

Doomer92

Incels.Net Novice
Blaze is certainly an interesting case. He imagined himself to be essentially a lesbian girl trapped inside a man's body. He talks a lot about being mocked as gay by chads and how he hated gay people and men in general. He also hated niggers, but that's another topic. If he hated his male body that badly, he would supposedly not have been able to have normal intercourse with a female even if given the opportunity. He makes no good example for an incel, as he was seriously convinced that men are the inferior sex and the world would be better off whithout them. Unlike Ellіot Rodger he only killed men on his shooting spree and would spare the female employees.
One could argue that Blaze was in no way a victim of female cruelty but rather an insane person struggling with his identity.
Hadn't he refused to accept his biological sex out of insanity, he would have been able to find himself a girlfriend. He was basically an Emo, and there is quite a few girls in this subculture who take a liking to this kind of metrosexual resentful manchilds like he was one.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
I see more people defending that dude than Ellіot Rodger because he "identified" as trans but shot up his workplace over a fucking cartoon ghost girl while Ellіot killed because he couldn't get any genuine love in his life, shows what's wrong with this world. Mentally ill freaks who think they're a different gender get way more sympathy and positivity than actual mentally ill individuals with problems in their life and mind, this world does everything wrong than what should be right and it's an embarrassment...

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Blaze is certainly an interesting case. He imagined himself to be essentially a lesbian girl trapped inside a man's body. He talks a lot about being mocked as gay by chads and how he hated gay people and men in general. He also hated nіggers, but that's another topic. If he hated his male body that badly, he would supposedly not have been able to have normal intercourse with a female even if given the opportunity. He makes no good example for an incel, as he was seriously convinced that men are the inferior sex and the world would be better off whithout them. Unlike Ellіot Rodger he only killed men on his shooting spree and would spare the female employees.
One could argue that Blaze was in no way a victim of female cruelty but rather an insane person struggling with his identity.
Hadn't he refused to accept his biological sex out of insanity, he would have been able to find himself a girlfriend. He was basically an Emo, and there is quite a few girls in this subculture who take a liking to this kind of metrosexual resentful manchilds like he was one.
Doubt you're going to read this, but that right there shows how backwards this planet is... One who is straight and identifies as a man but don't have game to attract foids because of his anxiety and privileged mindset that sitting down and waiting would automatically get a foid to talk to him and one who doesn't identify as a man, but definitely could've gotten a foid because of how he expressed himself. Fuck, how things would've been different if their lives were switched between eachother. Life always gives certain lives to the wrong person and that's what leads to tragedies later on.

Ricepill

Incels.Net Master
I see more people defending that dude than Ellіot Rodger because he "identified" as trans but shot up his workplace over a fuсking cartoon ghost girl while Ellіot killed because he couldn't get any genuine love in his life, shows what's wrong with this world. Mentally ill freaks who think they're a different gender get way more sympathy and positivity than actual mentally ill individuals with problems in their life and mind, this world does everything wrong than what should be right and it's an embarrassment...
Buttfucker good, virgin male bad.

Dagon

PPR
Feel kind of bad for him ngl, thought he could make it big, but didn't get as well-known as he wanted to be.

DeusIncel

adaequatio rei et intellectus
Has Anyone heard of Randy Stair AKA Andrew Blaze Or the Weis market shooter? he was a closet tranny who killed three people at his work place and then shot himself but he also had a big social media footprint and left a big manifesto. Well my real name is Andrew Otten and Randy Stair's and his perfect name or what he wanted his perfect male name to be was Andrew Blaze. but that was not the conflict that I have it is he had a successful youtube channel well more successful than mine, He was a closet tranny and girls liked him and it is time that they start or started liking me! I have all this intentionally untapped energy that needs to be expressed, and One day I will find said outlet. He was a tranny and the girls would flock to him. I wished girls would flock to me.
the only struggle LGBTcels have is learning how to tie a noose and hanging themselves in the bedroom closet