Your relations with women

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Have you incels broken off all personal relations with the opposite sex in real life or are you still trying to be friends with them?

Note: Family excluded

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
tremor said:
Username6321 said:
Have you incels broken off all personal relations with the opposite sex in real life or are you still trying to be friends with them?

Note: Family excluded
How is family worse than an object of orbiting?
I am trying to inquire about the commitment members have to the Blackpill. I am sorry if I somehow misled you into thinking that having friendship with women is a must.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Username6321 said:
I am trying to inquire about the commitment members have to the Blackpill. I am sorry if I somehow misled you into thinking that having friendship with women is a must.
What's that? Are you trying to say that taking the blackpill equals to becoming a volcel? It doesn't.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
tremor said:
Username6321 said:
What's that? Are you trying to say that taking the blackpill equals to becoming a volcel? It doesn't.
Well I wanted to know in this topic if you or other members have stopped actively engaging (talking, friendship...) with women completely (in real life/online) after taking the blackpill.