Your opinion about the movie Frozen?

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
I hate cold weather... but whatever, i havent seen the second movie, but i have already seen the first one, and i think its feminazis shit: all the villains are portrayed as male characters, and Elza at the end gets redemption from her sister Anus or Anna or whatever its called her...Its like the fucking movie says "men are evil and deserve to be punished, but evil woman can have a change of heart and deserve redemption"...I cannot believe a lot of people still love that garbage for feminazis and normies...

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Couldnt PAY me to watch that CRAP!!! Dont get me wrong, I LOVE certain animated movies(wreck it ralph, Up, etc..) but the frozen movie feels like feminiѕt crap
Never seen Wreck It Ralph yet, but it does seem like a good film. I have no motivation to watch Frozen at all and nor am i going to, definitely feels like SJW crap before it got worse.

click

Incels.Net Novice
it
I hate cold weather... but whatever, i havent seen the second movie, but i have already seen the first one, and i think its feminazis ѕhit: all the villains are portrayed as male characters, and Elza at the end gets redemption from her sister Anus or Anna or whatever its called her...Its like the fuсking movie says "men are evil and deserve to be punished, but evil woman can have a change of heart and deserve redemption"...I cannot believe a lot of people still love that garbage for feminazis and normies...
its a dumb kid movie and disney is trying to be woke so fuck them lol

FatCel