Your opinion about cultural appropiation?

Normiehypocrisy

Incels.Net Novice
Only tyron (also chad and stacy, sure) lives fucking matter!!!!! and that's why I hate this humanoid species......

How i hate this society, This human species must be extinguished once and for all, it is a species too rancid !!!!

I hate black tyron ....., I'm not ashamed to say it and admit it.

I hate to travel to the mall in my city, and see them on the street, AND HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEIR LOOK OF DESPICT, (did they see how racists they are?), But if you say something about them, all the leftist normies come out. brand you as a racist ....

Last edited:

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
they are replacing every white character(even the historical ones) with blacks and nobody bats an eye.

But if someone with a white skin tone dares to dress himself, for example, as a zulu warrior during halloween, everyone calls it "cultural appropriation".

the hypocrisy is high in the society.

ForeverAnIncel

Incels.Net Junior
Doesn't exist. I don't care if anyone uses my culture for their art, outfit etc etc. Cultures aren't race exclusive. They supposed to be a part od the group and if you identify with a group. Who's to say you don't.

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
Doesn't exist. Cultures aren't race exclusive. They supposed to be a part od the group and if you identify with a group.
Every white skin tone character(mostly the ones with red hair) is being blackwashed in the cartoons, the movies, etc. and nobody bats and eye.

but here comes the hypocrisy: when a white skin tone actor disguises himself as a black race character, everyone loses their minds, start protests and calls it "whitewashing" or "cultural appropiation".