Your mistake... is being you.

StoicNihilist

Disillusioned Misanthrope. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
"You didn't get it, you were never going to get it. They dangle these things in front of you and tell you that you have a chance... I'm sorry but that's a lie. Because they already made up thier mind before you even walked in the door. You made a mistake and they are never forgetting it. As far as they're concerned your mistake is who you are, that's ALL you are. I'm not just talking about the scholarship here I'm talking about EVERYTHING. They will smile at you and they will pat you on the head, but they are never ever letting you in."

This little snippet from the show "Better Call Saul" I feel is very relevant to us and it blew my mind when I thought about it. Just replace "mistake" with "being a subhuman", and "scholarship" with "relationships", you'll see how relevant this is.

Society constantly tells subhumans like us that we have a chance to find love and to be successful in life if we just try hard enough. What a fuсking joke. If you are an ugly or mentally impaired subhuman society has made up its mind about you before you even lifted a finger. They will beat and stomp you down for even trying to join thier ranks. They don't want you and never will. Why? Because you're a subhuman.

It's not really that you're doing anything wrong, you're just... being something wrong.

1527076827929.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

StoicNihilist

Disillusioned Misanthrope. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
BEING unique, and true to yourself ONLY works if you are a CHAD, otherwise you are classified as a weirdo, freak, misfit, etc... Like me....
If you don't have the good looks granting you a "license" to be eccentric then it will lead the general society to attack you.

EdgarTheDog64

Incels.Net Master
I FOUND THE HOTFIX EVERYONE, ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS PULL THE CARTRIDGE OUT, BLOW IT THEN PUT IT BACK, ON THE TITLE SCREEN HOLD RESET TO PERFORM A HARD RESET (THIS DELETES YOUR SAVE FILE). START A NEW GAME AND HOPE TO WIN THE LOTTERY AGAIN.