You think ugly would become a thing.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I see all these people with tattoos, facial piercings and body modifications - most of which make me people less attractive. People pride themselves on their ratty appearance and unkept hair. Women get short, feminist haircuts and promote fat acceptance. It makes me wonder why can't being naturally ugly become a positive thing or why can't even a small percentage of women adjust their perception to see our ugliness as having some uniqueness, and unexplained beauty to it. Why can't we be works of art too?

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
I see all these people with tattoos, facial piercings and body modifications - most of which make me people less attractive. People pride themselves on their ratty appearance and unkept hair. Women get short, feminist haircuts and promote fat acceptance. It makes me wonder why can't being naturally ugly become a positive thing or why can't even a small percentage of women adjust their perception to see our ugliness as having some uniqueness, and unexplained beauty to it. Why can't we be works of art too?
The problem is that the fucking society is only promoting ugly femoids acceptance. For example, the fucking feminists and the fucking social justice warriors only want to promote fat femoid acceptance, but not the fat male acceptance.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
lowstatusmale said:
The problem is that the fucking society is only promoting ugly femoids acceptance. For example, the fucking feminists and the fucking social justice warriors only want to promote fat femoid acceptance, but not the fat male acceptance.
This is a great question - and it is the question which leads to the conclusion - why do this for females and not males? Why raise female confidence levels and not men? Its to demoralise the male gender for de-population purposes. I am pretty sure its a hushed UN policy. This is why ensuring you get adaquate protein, build muscle (as opposed to losing it like the majority of men) is a great way to fight back against the system.

We should be creating a new movement of men and women who together wish to fight against all inequalities from every gender. Collaboration is more effective than competition. Their aim is to create a male vs female dynamic. We need to break this cycle and create a new culture of male/female collaboration. Biden/Harris political campaign did a lot for this and these are the avenues we should be going down.

Although arguably it is difficult not to hate women - exspecially (like today) walking past a pub and getting called a minger by a group of women. I was extremely close to calling the police for a hate crime incident as getting called ugly in public infront of a large group of people actually could meet the criteria for enforcement as I felt alarmed and distressed and the words were insulting.

Really important though that we start registering hate crimes under appearance discrimination and changing public attitudes regarding this - as generally public opinion alters how the police enforce the law. We should start a national campaign.

Last edited:

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
This is a great question - and it is the question which leads to the conclusion - why do this for females and not males? Why raise female confidence levels and not men?
Because today society is anti-male: they always want to protray us men(and mostly us the ugly men/poor men) as the "bad ones"..

We should be creating a new movement of men and women who together wish to fight against all inequalities from every gender. Collaboration is more effective than competition. Their aim is to create a male vs female dynamic. We need to break this cycle and create a new culture of male/female collaboration.
Not posible: as long as the feminists movement exists, they will blame us men for everything...

[email protected]

Incels.Net Junior
If you're ugly in a brutal caveman way then you'll probably have your fans

In a geeky way - that will never ever be accepted and the penalty is a life which is a fate worse than death