You think itd be possible to create a reddit where everything is allowed? Not just one political spectrum? How much would it cost?

wakame

Incels.Net Novice
C and Java script : language of software
HTML : language of website and flash games
Python : language of trolls , baisic hacker and visual novel developer.

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
I have no idea how much it would cost. Facebook started as a very small platform. I don't think you'd need a lot of money to achieve something like that. Honestly, I think that's the future. We can't depend on those big corporations. However, that doesn't mean SJWs and big brother won't try to deplatform you. Countries like the USA, Australia and Canada are known for tracking down and deleting sites that disagree with their political stance. Big states such as those three represent a huge threat to liberty. In other words, even if it doesn't cost a lot to make the web site you'll still need a shitload of cash to keep the lawsuits off your back. Just look at what happened to the founders of piratebay and wikileaks.
As I stated above, it's possible to do it without paying anything.

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
C and Java script : language of software
HTML : language of website and flash games
Python : language of trolls , baisic hacker and visual novel developer.
Yes, pretty much this. But JavaScript and Python can also be used for websites. And never underestimate the importance of PHP and SQL on websites, either.