You think itd be possible to create a reddit where everything is allowed? Not just one political spectrum? How much would it cost?

Thanatos

The Egocentric NePlusUltraCel
Id seriously give anything for that. Reddit quarantines or nukes anything it disagrees with.
2yzdsauqi1o41.png

Eyo Solo

Captain of the 9th
No. I hate reddit man thats why I came here, playing hide and seek with the cucked mods of the site so they don't ban your subs is not fun.

Thanatos

Thanatos said:
Eyo Solo said:
No. I hate reddit man thats why I came here.
Not a subreddit but an entirely different platform thats just as big
Na it will just be swarmed with normies.
Thats a given but itd be nice if we didnt have to hide in the shadows because those clowns cant tolerate the existence of anything different

Eyo Solo

Captain of the 9th
It's pretty easy if you know some HTML, PHP, JavaScript and Python.
I made a website with Html and css and was learning Javascript Python and C# unfortunately I have forgotten it now. But knowing all of what you mentioned means you got be a decent programmer.

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
About the cost, if you have a server computer, you can do it without paying anything. You wouldn't even have to pay for the domain name: most normal domain names cost maybe $10-20 a year, but there are also services out there that allow you to register a .gq, .tk or .ml domain name for free.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
Id seriously give anything for that. Reddit quarantines or nukes anything it disagrees with.
View attachment 10373
I think the problem is not creating a website..the problem is normies would approach the cloud provider and get it shutdown..like they did with 4chan..Private group is the only thing where everything can be allowed..anything public will get taken down

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
About the cost, if you have a server computer, you can do it without paying anything. You wouldn't even have to pay for the domain name: most normal domain names cost maybe $10-20 a year, but there are also services out there that allow you to register a .gq, .tk or .ml domain name for free.
even that can get blacklisted by ISP providers..there needs to be a private group..good old fashioned letters..lol

Thanatos

Thanatos said:
View attachment 10373
I think the problem is not creating a website..the problem is normies would approach the cloud provider and get it shutdown..like they did with 4chan..Private group is the only thing where everything can be allowed..anything public will get taken down
Theyre all scum

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
OysterSauce said:
even that can get blacklisted by ISP providers..there needs to be a private group..good old fashioned letters..lol
Its over for Inkcels

Thanatos

crippledman.287 said:
OysterSauce said:
Its over for Inkcels
Theres always the final solution.
NzczYzgzYWI4NyMveXItMkhkYWRWaGZ3TTRTdEVVZTBCbEoyQVNrPS8weDA6MTI4MHg3MjAvODAweDQ1MC9maWx0ZXJzOm...jpg

wizardcel

lolicon, transager and anti aoc advocate
I have no idea how much it would cost. Facebook started as a very small platform. I don't think you'd need a lot of money to achieve something like that. Honestly, I think that's the future. We can't depend on those big corporations. However, that doesn't mean SJWs and big brother won't try to deplatform you. Countries like the USA, Australia and Canada are known for tracking down and deleting sites that disagree with their political stance. Big states such as those three represent a huge threat to liberty. In other words, even if it doesn't cost a lot to make the web site you'll still need a shitload of cash to keep the lawsuits off your back. Just look at what happened to the founders of piratebay and wikileaks.