You shouldn't argue with holes, soys and chads when it comes to blackpill and dating market issues.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
When it comes to try arguing with holes, soys and chads about the black pill and foids nature. They will never understand the black pill. Foids brains are naturally programmed the way that they wont understand us, specially the luxury benefits they have today, they will never know what is feels like to be an incel. Soys also should be ignored because they are mostly lost, they will keep telling you its your personality, larp about their relationships and insult you. The chad guy will never understand because he already won the genetic lottery, he will tell you to ""just be nice"" or PUA and red pill stuff then shame you for not being able to dating.
Never argue with a hole, a soy or with chads. Ignore them, one will never understand, the other one is lost forever in bluepill lala land and the chads won the game without going through struggle and knowing the feelings of being an incel.

Landofclowns

Based Chad
Whenever I tell normies I am incel they immediately trash me. They get angry. Spiteful. Almost vengeful. Sometimes I worried they might try to hurt me, seriously. They are brainwashed by MSM. Lonely men are all monsters ready to go off. I don't want to go off or hurt anyone I just want to cope and I want people to treat me respectfully. But they don't and that is why I isolate myself.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
When it comes to try arguing with holes, soys and chads about the black pill and foids nature. They will never understand the black pill. Foids brains are naturally programmed the way that they wont understand us, specially the luxury benefits they have today, they will never know what is feels like to be an incel. Soys also should be ignored because they are mostly lost, they will keep telling you its your personality, larp about their relationships and insult you. The chad guy will never understand because he already won the genetic lottery, he will tell you to ""just be nice"" or PUA and red pill stuff then shame you for not being able to dating.
Never argue with a hole, a soy or with chads. Ignore them, one will never understand, the other one is lost forever in bluepill lala land and the chads won the game without going through struggle and knowing the feelings of being an incel.
High IQ.. There is nothing we incels can do in life.. other than waging a war .. Chads and stacies can earn money just by their DNAs.. wtf...we are doomed to get annihilated... being in Army or marines is not same as war for our own cause.. That war is not for our cause that is benefiting the rich people who will get 20 foids instead of 1 if we bring them victory in the war..We need a revolution...Although I think we do NOT need a revolution.. it will happen sooner or later. I just wish it happens sooner so I can see it..Can you imagine, the world thinks I do NOT have the right to reproduce, and they do NOT even care to cry a fake tear for me..

Unitxero

Incels.Net Regular
In my case Chads always try to bully me to impress foids. When I approach foids in a respectful manner, they always respond in negative, aggressive attitudes towards me. Its like they have a right to be violent towards me. When I go to a club or lounge for example a foid has already turn me down. Obviously I walk away and stand in the corner, I'm still in the presence of a foid, but checking out other foids that have not engage with me yet. The foid that turns me down doesn't like it, so she tells her Chad and security to try to get me removed from the area. There was times when security was nice to me and times when security did kick me out.

There was a time that I didn't wish harm to anyone, but at this point I wish all the harm to foids and Chads. I wouldn't mind seeing them getting beat to a pulp.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
Arguing with foids is stupid. Doesn't matter how right you are,in the end they all gonna fuck with Chad and laugh happily,and you'll gonna go home fap or get back for the daily depression. It's a loss battle
high IQ.. foids are braiwired to act and say stupid things.. and this has been true for many generations in the past.. this is NOT something new

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
In my case Chads always try to bully me to impress foids. When I approach foids in a respectful manner, they always respond in negative, aggressive attitudes towards me. Its like they have a right to be violent towards me. When I go to a club or lounge for example a foid has already turn me down. Obviously I walk away and stand in the corner, I'm still in the presence of a foid, but checking out other foids that have not engage with me yet. The foid that turns me down doesn't like it, so she tells her Chad and security to try to get me removed from the area. There was times when security was nice to me and times when security did kick me out.

There was a time that I didn't wish harm to anyone, but at this point I wish all the harm to foids and Chads. I wouldn't mind seeing them getting beat to a pulp.
I can understand. I have gon ethrough same experience.. I try NOT to go to clubs and any such places now a days.. I am focussing on earning money.. and making myself rich like El Chapo.. I don't want to be betabuxxed so I am not earning money for that... I want to buy myself a nice house on mountains somewhere on this planet earth.. like Hitler had or El chapo had..

Landofclowns

Based Chad
Landofclowns said:
why in the fuck would you argue with them

put them in cages where they belong
I dont know if it is a good idea.. that will make us look inhumane.. I think they should be treated like they are treated in Iran..
theyre animals treat them like animals

humane? feed them and wash them down with a hose

you ever see the movie silence of the lambs? thats good treatment of foids i think. great incel movie btw

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
crippledman.287 said:
Landofclowns said:
why in the fuck would you argue with them

put them in cages where they belong
I dont know if it is a good idea.. that will make us look inhumane.. I think they should be treated like they are treated in Iran..
theyre animals treat them like animals

humane? feed them and wash them down with a hose

you ever see the movie silence of the lambs? thats good treatment of foids i think. great incel movie btw

I am gonna see that movie again Bro.. I like all movies incel in nature..

Tupolev

Спецназ
Whenever I tell normies I am incel they immediately trash me. They get angry. Spiteful. Almost vengeful. Sometimes I worried they might try to hurt me, seriously. They are brainwashed by MSM. Lonely men are all monsters ready to go off. I don't want to go off or hurt anyone I just want to cope and I want people to treat me respectfully. But they don't and that is why I isolate myself.
Every incel should be issued a 38 Special for self defense, in case a normie attacks them.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
Landofclowns said:
Every incel should be issued a 38 Special for self defense, in case a normie attacks them.
This should start at age 8... because Normies and Chads start attacking you as early as that

Tupolev

Спецназ
Joker said:
Landofclowns said:
This should start at age 8... because Normies and Chads start attacking you as early as that
The guitarist for Rage Against The Machine has "ARM THE HOMELESS" written on his guitar. If i owned a guitar i would write "ARM THE INCELS" on it.

Chadcel925

IT Posting Rat
This reminds me of the time that I had an argument with 2 of my coworkers and I won, I guess feeling victorious is a reason we should keep up the fight, even if it means arguing our point of view with them.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
This reminds me of the time that I had an argument with 2 of my coworkers and I won, I guess feeling victorious is a reason we should keep up the fight, even if it means arguing our point of view with them.
Right but sometimes no matter what you do they will keep telling the same shit or start insulting you, thats why I don't reason with any bluepilled fаg anymore, I just troll them instead.

Chadcel925

IT Posting Rat
Chadcel925 said:
Right but sometimes no matter what you do they will keep telling the same ѕhit or start insulting you, thats why I don't reason with any bluepilled fаg anymore, I just troll them instead.
And when they keep telling the same shit or start the insults, then that means you have won