You need to stop it, okay?

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
You are looking at her Instagram photos again and screenshotting all her stories so that you can have all them for memories in case she blocks you. You sit in bed at night and think of her every day. All you got out of her was a hug, but that was the best moment in recent memory. But, she's getting fucked probably every weekend and you're a subhuman incel who is far below her in terms of looks, status, and even money. Stop thinking of her!!!! Now!!!!!

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
JFL @ expecting something from a Stacy when people here are rejected by their looksmatch and below.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
JFL @ expecting something from a Stacy when people here are rejected by their looksmatch and below.
The more obese a woman is the more likely she is to be asexual and feminiѕt.

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
Stacy is gonna fuck me NOW or I'm going ER asap. Jk jk. But, yes I do get rejected by ugly roasties with manly faces. Funny thing is, my looksmatch probably gets approached by men all the time for the simple fact that she's a girl. if you show a picture of me to an ugly, asymmetrical landwhale she'd reject me too tbhngl. I am a genetic dead end.