You know what i hate?

Doug

Incels.Net Junior
If People say something like this:

"You're balding? That doesnt matter, look at Bruce Willis, he's bald but he still gets lots of women"

"You're short? Dont worry, Danny Devito had lots of women and he's only 1.47cm"

How fucking stupid you must be to compare average to even below average people with a non existent social status and no money with famous actors who are rich?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
"chicks dig bald guys, bro! I mean look at Jason Statham and Dwayne Johnson, bro!"
Kek literally every single virtue signalling article or a discussion about baldcels involves these names.

Also

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Women really don't even care about hair or lack thereof. My hair is beautiful; easily the best physical feature I have. No one gives a shit though.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
notheregoaway said:
Women really don't even care about hair or lack thereof. My hair is beautiful; easily the best physical feature I have. No one gives a ѕhit though.
Hair is a necessary, but not sufficient. In humanspeak, if you are balding/bald it's over for you, but the fact of having good hair doesn't necessarily get you laid.

Also there is a huge difference between a bald head and a shaved head.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
tremor said:
notheregoaway said:
Women really don't even care about hair or lack thereof. My hair is beautiful; easily the best physical feature I have. No one gives a ѕhit though.
Hair is a necessary, but not sufficient. In humanspeak, if you are balding/bald it's over for you, but the fact of having good hair doesn't necessarily get you laid.

Also there is a huge difference between a bald head and a shaved head.
I mean there are dudes all around me with receding hairlines that still somehow find women. Those guys don't shave their heads at all. You can tell that they're beginning to go bald.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
notheregoaway said:
I mean there are dudes all around me with receding hairlines that still somehow find women. Those guys don't shave their heads at all. You can tell that they're beginning to go bald.
It's OK until you go past NW2. Also you can even pull off the bald look if you have a warrior skull.