You guys stop being poor.

Oscura

Femoid
In a study published Wednesday, research shows that women demand an income level higher than 58% of eligible bachelors.

Broke men are hurting American women's marriage prospects.

That's right, guys. It has nothing to do with women being unreasonable, or the economy being such utter shit that people can't find decent jobs. Oh no, no, you guys just don't make enough money to deserve a betabuxx and it's your fault. What in the acutal fuck.

Oscura

Femoid
“There’s a devastating shortage of men who have their act together, according to a new study that may not be so surprising to all the single ladies out there.”
Excuse me what
Right?! "Some ladies are even starting to date down in order to score a forever partner." Oh the abject horror of dating someone who makes less money than you! Bemoan your plight to the skies, American ladies! Poor men are a scourge upon your marriage prospects! Blame men for being poor and don't look at how masculinized you are, how your stronk independence makes you look down on perfectly good, kind, loving, supportive and respectful men because their net worth is insufficient.

Oscura

Femoid
Both articles, the one you linked and the one where it is mentioned that women date down, were written by women with condescending neoliberal views.
I mean that's part of the point. I'm having trouble getting the study itself to load in Sci-hub and I'm not paying to read it, but the research was done by three men and there's nothing to indicate that they have any sort of thought as to what is causing a shortage of men with 'good incomes'. It's pointless to research a symptom without looking at the disease itself.

Exposes marriage for what it really is, a business contract. Not a sacred oath between two individuals before God.
Yeah the value of marriage is absolutely in the shitter these days. Money has invaded and profaned every single aspect of our society. High IQ comment tbh.

Last edited:

waifubot

Femoid
Exposes marriage for what it really is, a business contract. Not a sacred oath between two individuals before God.
They were originally supposed to be used for business- then someone thought people should marry for love and have control of who they married
And well, here we are again- back to business

waifubot

Femoid
waifubot said:
“There’s a devastating shortage of men who have their act together, according to a new study that may not be so surprising to all the single ladies out there.”
Excuse me what
Right?! "Some ladies are even starting to date down in order to score a forever partner." Oh the abject horror of dating someone who makes less money than you! Bemoan your plight to the skies, American ladies! Poor men are a scourge upon your marriage prospects! Blame men for being poor and don't look at how masculinized you are, how your stronk independence makes you look down on perfectly good, kind, loving, supportive and respectful men because their net worth is insufficient.
It’s almost amazing how uncaring and selfish the article is
Oh no! You have to “date down”? Just proves what most modern women date for.....
The fact that the aim is simply for monetary gain and passing someone that could be your perfect match is disgusting

Here’s an easy solution ladies.... make your own money and stop looking at men as wallets

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Actually gold diggers are a good thing, because money is possible to make, but you can't become a Chad.

This news is yet another prompt that to make all people happier we need to abolish all the (((diversity))) quotas, remove meme employment, restrict college enrolment for foids and kick them out of high-paying jobs.

Make beta buxing great again.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Actually gold diggers are a good thing, because money is possible to make, but you can't become a Chad.

This news is yet another prompt that to make all people happier we need to abolish all the (((diversity))) quotas, remove meme employment, restrict college enrolment for foids and kick them out of high-paying jobs.

There is only one form of beta bux in the future and it comes as a packaged deal :oops:

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
tremor said:

There is only one form of beta bux in the future and it comes as a packaged deal :oops:
It's not beta buxing if she is financially independent. Any form, any amount of "her own money" =>you get cucked at some point.

ProphetOfTruth

Bane of Foids
StrangeMan1 said:
tremor said:

It's not beta buxing if she is financially independent. Any form, any amount of "her own money" =>you get cucked at some point.
I think he refers to the fact that most foids have offspring by Chad and Tyrone out of wedlock nowadays. The fathers either do not stick around or the foid moves on in the hope for a rich chad/tyrone, until she hits the wall and becomes unattractive to her target audience. From then on she will look for a cuck who will pay for her and her offspring.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
tremor said:
StrangeMan1 said:
I think he refers to the fact that most foids have offspring by Chad and Tyrone out of wedlock nowadays.
Which qualifies them for welfare/alimony, the "her own money" I'm talking about.

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
I trying to stopping being poor, I looking for a job but it not that simple

-I live in a third world country with a stagnant economy
-I am an undesirable appearance and people don't want to be around me ( this is a real problem, looks matter )
- I have no education and came from a poor family

as you can see the odds are against my favor

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Since the french revolution a man ist always "marriageable", when he is major, not yet married and not out of mind. No (alien) police or even economic hurdle could be advanced again. Today a poor man is Incel. And a rich one is out of mind, if he still sacrifies his fortune to a bigot ATM hunter….

In Switzerland which sabotage and blow up marriages of different colors with secret apartheid, a state school teacher was allowed to marry a criminal to more than ten years in prison in Switzerland, and afterwards to be extradited to his home country for serving an other sentence over ten years. Free international marriage for congressers and criminals orbiting foids. Apartheid against poor but honest fiancees…..

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Since the french revolution a man ist always "marriageable", when he is major, not yet married and not out of mind. No (alien) police or even economic hurdle could be advanced again. Today a poor man is Incel. And a rich one is out of mind, if he still sacrifies his fortune to a bigot ATM hunter….

In Switzerland which sabotage and blow up marriages of different colors with secret apartheid, a state school teacher was allowed to marry a criminal to more than ten years in prison in Switzerland, and afterwards to be extradited to his home country for serving an other sentence over ten years. Free international marriage for congressers and criminals orbiting foids. Apartheid against poor but honest fiancees…..
Which part of Switzerland, the german, italian or french one?

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
pandabaer6 said:

Which part of Switzerland, the german, italian or french one?
German. A north west swiss foid with an Austrian jailbird sentenced in total to almost 30 years….