You guys have this problem too

ChadOnTheInside

I had to stop doing any activities that involve women both professionally and socially because they always want to have sex with me. If only right?

Here's a roastie complaining about exactly that:

squeaky

> every instagram girl i know
> "im so depressed" "im so alone"
> next story of them kissing their bf

fml the gaul of femoids

Nymphettie

BANNED
Girls tend to vy for attention that's substantial, not insignificant sexual attention, which is why they find it disgusting when you come onto them so strongly. Taking trips with boys often invited them to flirt out of the normal, academic/work environment, which means it gets more grotesque. If only "no" meant "no" to men and they stopped flirting. Women aren't stupid, they can tell when you are flirting versus being polite.

Beyonder

BANNED
How many times have I been fired by women without warning? One had me finish training and ready to start the next day and fired me on the phone when I got home. That's 3 that remember right off. I can't really work with Caucasian women and avoid it but now that I'm at the airport it's pretty hard to avoid them, even in the labor field. They have to deal with you even if it's to give their shift away so they can tend to their kids. They give me deja vu but I decided to stop avoiding situations and be nice. Attractive ones are inscrutable because they have to be I guess but the more time you spend in their company you get to see what's really going on with them and what's going on with you. They do tend to be shallow but sometimes it's not just being shallow. There's other crap going on. It took me half a century to find out.

bloombloomx

Some women are paranoid & cocky. They think they're so superior that every male has sexual thoughts about them. Humbleness and honesty is rare these days.

vcelguy

Lounge member
bloombloomx said:
Some women are paranoid & cocky. They think they're so superior that every male has sexual thoughts about them. Humbleness and honesty is rare these days.
Only if you can call 80%+ "some". :lol:

bloombloomx

vcelguy said:
bloombloomx said:
Only if you can call 80%+ "some". :lol:
I'd say 60% up to 75% depends on what continent you live in. I met humble girls but they were charmed by Chads, most of the humble ones are too naive, dumb and delusional. So they're faulted.

AnarchAk

People are so stupid they always betray me they use Murphy's law with my genius. Either that or they ignore my genius