YOU guys believe in evolution?

bazzimine

Incels.Net Regular
IF yes, DO you acknowledge that BLACKS are the ARE the fathers and mothers of HUmanity...OR do you guys dismiss the >OUT OF AFRICA< theory supported by archaelogists OR DO YOU believe in creationism like some ReDnEcKS? IM PERSONALLY NOT SURE (CANT FULLY TRUST ANYTHING)

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate

Maskedman

Heavy steps through life.
Evolution makes a lot of sense, and is the most powerful framework we have for understanding life on earth. So, yes, I think the theory is almost certainly true with minor details left to be figured out.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
IF yes, DO you acknowledge that BLACKS are the ARE the fathers and mothers of HUmanity...OR do you guys dismiss the >OUT OF AFRICA< theory supported by archaelogists OR DO YOU believe in creationism like some ReDnEcKS? IM PERSONALLY NOT SURE (CANT FULLY TRUST ANYTHING)
what does this have to do with incels? I will say one thing, whether it was black, brown or white, if the first woman and man died before reproducing.. things would have been much better for me..

Defy

Mentalcel
Let me explain this to you. Humans did not originate from just one place. They were spread out all over Pangea. I'm actually pretty sure a virus wiped the dinos out. Yes they were dark skinned at first then evolved to lighter skin due to mutations.