You for sure have already noticed this, but still...

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Before the pandemy of the corona virus started, i remember how the chads and the femoids always were showing off how the enjoyed going to social events like partys and how we the ugly men/poor men withouth social life would never enjoy the feeling of getting sex in one of those partys.

But now that the corona pandemy started, they are the ones who are crying because they cannot go to their social events anymore and we dont care because we never were social anyways.

Ironic how the social ones used to laugh at us before the pandemy, but now they are the ones crying while we dont care about those social events because we never went to social events anyways.

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
Before the pandemy of the corona virus started, i remember how the chads and the femoids always were showing off how the enjoyed going to social events like partys and how we the ugly men/poor men withouth social life would never enjoy the feeling of getting sex in one of those partys.

But now that the corona pandemy started, they are the ones who are crying because they cannot go to their social events anymore and we dont care because we never were social anyways.

Ironic how the social ones used to laugh at us before the pandemy, but now they are the ones crying while we dont care about those social events because we never went to social events anyways.
they are the also the one who are likely to break the rules and get sick because of it. I work 3 days a week and now see no one except my Mom outside of that.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
they are the also the one who are likely to break the rules and get sick because of it. I work 3 days a week and now see no one except my Mom outside of that.
And the ironic part is the fact those people who get sick because they did not followed the rules of the pandemy later blame the government and the hospitals for that. In that case, the fault is not of the government or the hospitals: the fault is of those social people who still got to partys or to social events, they are the ones who dont want to take cautions and dont want to respect the rules.

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
I'm just happy also that it targeted older generations, I absolutely hate them. But also I'm not too hopeful bc when this corona thing passes many things will be back to how it were. Including Chads partying and not caring and us just trying to live another day. So I don't rlly care about anything rn.

Ropist

Incels.Net Regular
But also I'm not too hopeful bc when this corona thing passes many things will be back to how it were.
The so called "corona pandemic" will not pass until every country in the world has a chinese-style communist government. Things will never be like they were before.

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Letmego said:
But also I'm not too hopeful bc when this corona thing passes many things will be back to how it were.
The so called "corona pandemic" will not pass until every country in the world has a chinese-style communist government. Things will never be like they were before.
As i live in post communist Serbia i hate to see ppl idealising communism, i hope ur not one of those people. Altough i see that you believe in many theories regarding China, i like China, not just because they are our friends but also because how they treat muslims.

Ropist

Incels.Net Regular
As i live in post communist Serbia i hate to see ppl idealising communism, i hope ur not one of those people. Altough i see that you believe in many theories regarding China, i like China, not just because they are our friends but also because how they treat muslims.
How is China our friend? They have more incels than the west.

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Letmego said:
How is China our friend? They have more incels than the west.
Lmao I meant to say Serbia's friend, like Russia and many other based countries. Unlike trash filled disgusting Murica.

Phantom

Already dead

in the us they are still having parties and going out they stopped caring long ago since the goverment keeps giving these unemployed clowns free handouts