You’re a bad person by society logic if you only want friendships with females you get to benefit from.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
I don’t care with my few foid friends, I’ve known them my whole life I don’t give a damn about getting laid by them. But I’m really beginning to question how quality of friend they are nowadays, and I think it might be a thing of the past or I will make it that way. Still trying to figure it out, I think they deserve and are worth a second look, and one of them deserves a second chance for sure, but tbh I’m starting to not like the other one

Lordgoro

Make your Choice
I don’t care with my few foid friends, I’ve known them my whole life I don’t give a damn about getting laid by them. But I’m really beginning to question how quality of friend they are nowadays, and I think it might be a thing of the past or I will make it that way. Still trying to figure it out, I think they deserve and are worth a second look, and one of them deserves a second chance for sure, but tbh I’m starting to not like the other one
NEVER had a foid friend, and probably never will... GOod luck with that..

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
NEVER had a foid friend, and probably never will... GOod luck with that..
I never asked for them... but our connections run pretty deep, not family by blood but our whole families are very close, and we used to be but we’ve drifted away and I wonder if either of them really care about me anymore

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
Society hates it when men refuse to be friends with women that they don’t benefit from.

I don’t get why, it’s men’s choices wether they want to be friends with a female they get nothing out of or not and it doesn’t make a man a bad person but by society logic, it does.

The way I see it, a female only wanting to be friends without any physical contact involved is just the same as a man not wanting to be friends with a female if there is none of that involved.
Pretty much exactly. Women can refuse to be a gf with a guy, and so guys can refuse to be friends with a girl.

Required

Well-Known Asshole
I always teach my friends not to simp, ever! One of my friends have a hard time with it, even though he can fuck some fat chick if he wants to. I keep telling him ''if she doesn't spread your legs for you, and is not interested in you (you would have to figure that out) then don't do a single thing for her) Tell her that her boyfriend should do it.

And if you have a girlfriend, then the relationship should be equal, her doing a little more (or vice versa) isn't bad, it is good. And have sex regularly, it is really important for women to get plowed, even though Disney lies bullshit would've taught you otherwise. They are not princesses, they are all potential wh*res roughly said, and they know it.

So easily said, when you date you go for a drink or a movie. You don't buy her presents, you don't give her a ride (she got there on her own to now didn't she?) and only go on follow up dates if you feel good about it. If it is just only you spending, then stop it.