You’re a bad person by society logic if you only want friendships with females you get to benefit from.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
Society hates it when men refuse to be friends with women that they don’t benefit from.

I don’t get why, it’s men’s choices wether they want to be friends with a female they get nothing out of or not and it doesn’t make a man a bad person but by society logic, it does.

The way I see it, a female only wanting to be friends without any physical contact involved is just the same as a man not wanting to be friends with a female if there is none of that involved.

Chadlite69

Incels.Net Regular
I think your a bad person if your only friends with people to try and benefit from them in any way regardless of wether they are male or female you should be friends with people because you like being around them not because you want to gain something from it

BrettyBoy

I think your a bad person if your only friends with people to try and benefit from them in any way regardless of wether they are male or female you should be friends with people because you like being around them not because you want to gain something from it
Depends what it is you want to benefit from in my opinion. I don’t see myself being friends with a female in real life if no physical contact gets to be involved.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
The majority of modern foids are either busy, tired, or staring at phones all day. But once again women are magical personality detectors and males are to blame for not being better friends.

Chadlite69

Incels.Net Regular
Chadlite69 said:
The majority of modern foids are either busy, tired, or staring at phones all day. But once again women are magical personality detectors and males are to blame for not being better friends.
I wouldn’t disagree but can’t clump all women in one stereotype

Sasaki

Von
It's normal to want to use others as tools, natural behavior.
Also, foids bring NOTHING to the table other than their hole.

Chadlite69

Incels.Net Regular
Chadlite69 said:
It's normal to want to use others as tools, natural behavior.
Also, foids bring NOTHING to the table other than their hole.
Nope I think having friends definitely helps with ones mental health it’s always good to have someone when where at our lowest and if you want to think about it as a benefitting thing then I guess you have created a networking tool where you have a female friend she’s got female friends those friends have female friends. That’s more women you’d be potentially introduced to

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
lordoftheincels said:
Chadlite69 said:
A lot of stereotypes are based in reality..the reality that lordoftheincels mentions in regards to this is very true in my case. These women only have time for Chad. They'll stop looking at their phone for him, but they'll THROW their fuсking phone at me if I even look at them....

Required

Well-Known Asshole
To my understanding, men and women can't be ''just friends'' when you yourself and she herself already have a partner it is a little bit easier but still not idea. One of them is going to get feelings eventually. That is why i never was friends with women for to long, either because i got sick of the boyfriend stories or just because i wanted them, but they didn't want me (afcourse)

Chadlite69

Incels.Net Regular
Chadlite69 said:
lordoftheincels said:
A lot of stereotypes are based in reality..the reality that lordoftheincels mentions in regards to this is very true in my case. These women only have time for Chad. They'll stop looking at their phone for him, but they'll THROW their fuсking phone at me if I even look at them....
I’m going to be real honest with you guys to share some common ground I’m not an incel and I like y’all, but I have to be frank I’m closer to being chad and even I have gone through girls paying more attention to their phones and in cases like that I quit wasting my time and move on it happens to the best of us

BrettyBoy

love probably liked that reply because she probaly uses men as emotional tampons while giving it up for chad.

BrettyBoy

‘Happy birthday, hottie’ was something I say a local post on Instagram and I think it was directed at a dude, ѕhit like this is why I refuse to have local female friends because what is the point when locals are so shallow and won’t compliment me like that but call their male friends they find attractive names like that?

Lordgoro

Make your Choice
Society hates it when men refuse to be friends with women that they don’t benefit from.

I don’t get why, it’s men’s choices wether they want to be friends with a female they get nothing out of or not and it doesn’t make a man a bad person but by society logic, it does.

The way I see it, a female only wanting to be friends without any physical contact involved is just the same as a man not wanting to be friends with a female if there is none of that involved.

Call ME the BAD GUY THEN!!! HAHA