Yet another fucked up experience with a "potential" partner

Mehtea

No girl to send couple memes to
The girl I am talking to shared her abuse experience with me about her past relationship, the guy still texted her after a long time. My cowardly autism kicked in and I gave a very awkward reaction.

Escaping inceldom was never an option. I'm not even ugly, I am cowardly and dumb. These two traits will pursue me forever. A real man would have found the offender and beat him, but I guess I sm not doing it any time soon.

Mermatlover

Inspired By Andrew Kehoe
The things you said are only hero fantasy. A real man is not exists anymore. All of them are dead long time ago. If you are not that much bad looking, try to talk with her. BTW how war is going?

Mehtea

The things you said are only hero fantasy. A real man is not exists anymore. All of them are dead long time ago. If you are not that much bad looking, try to talk with her. BTW how war is going?
We are "winning" but corpses come in by TRUCKS. My childhood friend is on the frontline.

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
The girl I am talking to shared her abuse experience with me about her past relationship, the guy still texted her after a long time. My cowardly autism kicked in and I gave a very awkward reaction.

Escaping inceldom was never an option. I'm not even ugly, I am cowardly and dumb. These two traits will pursue me forever. A real man would have found the offender and beat him, but I guess I sm not doing it any time soon.
You ain't dumb, you know that. I already praised your cognitive abilities on some other topic (like I am competitive to give assessment on that matter :D ).

As for the coward part, you are God damn right about it. You know that the best possible way to eliminate that fear is to face the fear and be persistent about it, not to let fails demotivate you. I, for example, tried it, but gave up too soon. You don't wanna end up a wizard like me, right? Don't be a pusѕy :p

We are "winning" but corpses come in by TRUCKS. My childhood friend is on the frontline.
What a terrible, terrible thing war is, people have no idea. I wasn't at the front line during Yugoslav Wars (1992-1995) or during Kosovo War and Bombing of Yugoslavia (1998-1999), but I was old enough to remember the horror we were living through (especially the bombing of NATO forces in 1999).

I am not much familiar about who's on a "side of justice" in AZE-ARM conflict, so I am just hoping it will end soon, no matter the winner outcome.

Mermatlover

Inspired By Andrew Kehoe
Mermatlover said:
May God help you.

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus

Dumb? Ha, bullshit. Majority of people in post-USSR countries can't even properly speak English on decent level aka real life Westron. Majority of people in the world can't penetrate the post-modernistic nature of even such primitive things as Japanese cartoons to enjoy them. You just slander yourself to rationalize misery of the inceldom. I hope 2020 will stimulate your senses and show that there is nothing to fear when you can be dead tomorrow.

Mehtea

Mehtea said:

You ain't dumb, you know that. I already praised your cognitive abilities on some other topic (like I am competitive to give assessment on that matter :D ).

As for the coward part, you are God damn right about it. You know that the best possible way to eliminate that fear is to face the fear and be persistent about it, not to let fails demotivate you. I, for example, tried it, but gave up too soon. You don't wanna end up a wizard like me, right? Don't be a pusѕy :p

Mehtea said:
What a terrible, terrible thing war is, people have no idea. I wasn't at the front line during Yugoslav Wars (1992-1995) or during Kosovo War and Bombing of Yugoslavia (1998-1999), but I was old enough to remember the horror we were living through (especially the bombing of NATO forces in 1999).

I am not much familiar about who's on a "side of justice" in AZE-ARM conflict, so I am just hoping it will end soon, no matter the winner outcome.

Thank you. I will try to at least not do anyone any harm by action or inaction.

It is not as important who is right. War is awful, my friends and family can die, I can die, all for the profit of the rich Chad man above us.

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Novice
A real man would have found the offender and beat him, but I guess I sm not doing it any time soon.
Wrong. That could place you in jail. And guess what. No one wants date an ex convict either.
Not to mention that if the person is stronger or a better fighter, you could end up being beat up. So, you did nothing wrong.

My cowardly autism kicked in and I gave a very awkward reaction.
What do you mean by this?

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
Novosadjanin said:
Mehtea said:

Mehtea said:

Thank you. I will try to at least not do anyone any harm by action or inaction.

It is not as important who is right. War is awful, my friends and family can die, I can die, all for the profit of the rich Chad man above us.
I know. Wars are the most horrific product of our species in general regardless of the motives. Now I live in fear of death and camps myself, but of course we not have a real military outbreak yet.

NRApoorboy

Incels.Net Novice
Mehtea said:

Mehtea said:

What was it like living thru those Wars? I'm extremely curious.

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
Well, there is a lot to say and describe. I could almost write a novel and many were actually written by people experiencing it all first hand. There are many documentaries on YT too. You could check them out, though it's hard to find any that is made with no bias.
I won't go further in off-topic here. Would be kind of disrespectful towards @Mehtea as he created a topic for another reason, though if you are really interested to hear it from me, please contact me via pm.

Mehtea

NRApoorboy said:
Well, there is a lot to say and describe. I could almost write a novel and many were actually written by people experiencing it all first hand. There are many documentaries on YT too. You could check them out, though it's hard to find any that is made with no bias.
I won't go further in off-topic here. Would be kind of disrespectful towards @Mehtea as he created a topic for another reason, though if you are really interested to hear it from me, please contact me via pm.
Nothing disrespectful man but thanks for asking.

I am myself in time of war and I won't throw a rant if you discuss your experience here or in dms.

I hope this madness stops.