yes, a person's personality is important ...

KEKA81881

Incels.Net Junior
yes, a person's personality is important, communication decides ...

the girl's reaction depends on the appearance of money and social status,
for example, if an ugly guy asks for a date, she will consider it deviant behavior
it depends on these factors how he will react to what you write, what he will write, how quickly he will respond, and how much he will write, whether you will be funny or boring, smart or stupid, kind or evil, bad or good.

if you want to be smart, good and interesting, just be beautiful
people's reactions are too predictable and everything is obvious ...

Last edited:

ElephantMan

Incels.Net Novice
All fiction ......Women do not want to meet men ......I am very good looking (according to the toilets themselves ) and also confirmed by my extremely high (9.6) score on photofeeler , and at one point held a very good job (six figures ) , but have never been able even to get to first base with the toilets , have never been out on a Date.....

Kaczor

Mentalcel Edgelord
All fiction ......Women do not want to meet men ......I am very good looking (according to the toilets themselves ) and also confirmed by my extremely high (9.6) score on photofeeler , and at one point held a very good job (six figures ) , but have never been able even to get to first base with the toilets , have never been out on a Date.....
Then why are you bluepilled?

ElephantMan

Incels.Net Novice
ElephantMan said:
Then why are you bluepilled?
The Administration changed me to bluepill ......I am of the opinion that both the blue pill and blackpill are completely false .... My philosophy based upon years of observation can be summed as "Lesbian Pill".

KEKA81881

Incels.Net Junior
draw conclusions by their behavior, not words

everything you write resembles trolling, I would ban you ...

ElephantMan

Incels.Net Novice
it is not trolling .....When I was in college nobody got laid, and that is due to female behavior , so yes I am drawing conclusions by the behavior of females ....Every thing points out in the direction that Women Being Lesbians is the real problem ....Sorry to be the bearer of bad news ......

KEKA81881

Incels.Net Junior
it is not trolling .....When I was in college nobody got laid, and that is due to female behavior , so yes I am drawing conclusions by the behavior of females ....Every thing points out in the direction that Women Being Lesbians is the real problem ....Sorry to be the bearer of bad news ......
sex is, but not all ...