yandare dev is based [oc]

AccountError

vaas pilled
LOLLOLOLOL

man this is 1 to 1, to females

i think i support him from now on
i always thought he was based and i felt massive empathy for him considering everyone hated him for being ugly
normies were so pathetic to the point where they tried to make him out as a sex offender because the girls in the game were 17 years old
seeing him scam so many normies is beautiful, they're probably the same people who would've mocked his appearance irl too

GameDevCel

gonna take a break
GameDevCel said:
LOLLOLOLOL

man this is 1 to 1, to females

i think i support him from now on
i always thought he was based and i felt massive empathy for him considering everyone hated him for being ugly
normies were so pathetic to the point where they tried to make him out as a sex offender because the girls in the game were 17 years old
seeing him scam so many normies is beautiful, they're probably the same people who would've mocked his appearance irl too
i never felt empathy due to the guy being a ѕhit coder, but considering how much normies hate him , maybe i should make a video series in his defense

@GameDevCel
you should Make a wife beating simulator ngl
YES, i should make something based

AccountError

vaas pilled
i never felt empathy due to the guy being a ѕhit coder, but considering how much normies hate him , maybe i should make a video series in his defense
the easiest way to i can relate to someone is if they have all the odds stacked against them and everyone hates them
because pretty much everyone hated me in school and in family
i then even related to Hіter because of how much everyones hates him JFL

Mr.Hendrix

Fish IQ
GameDevCel said:
the easiest way to i can relate to someone is if they have all the odds stacked against them and everyone hates them
Then you might relate to this piece of music.

AccountError

vaas pilled
AccountError said:
GameDevCel said:

Un is the greatest anime shonen protagonist
i cried at the end of the series, his death was so emotional

Mr.Hendrix

Fish IQ
Mr.Hendrix said:
AccountError said:

All the normies make unfunny jokes about him being fat too.

And not only that. He's a fat Asian. So they double make fun of him.

GameDevCel

gonna take a break
AccountError said:
GameDevCel said:

its bizzare how they tries to imitate russia

Mr.Hendrix

Fish IQ
Mr.Hendrix said:
AccountError said:

I wouldn't say they "imitate" Russia, I think that'd be highly offensive to them as downsizing their culture as a copy of Europeans, as if they didn't invent anything on their own. Obviously, there is Soviet cultural influence, but if anyone represents that better today, it is North Korea, not Russia; which sold out more or less to the West in comparison.

Soviet culture wasn't just Russian.

AccountError

vaas pilled
AccountError said:
Mr.Hendrix said:

the more attractive a leader is, the less people care about the evil ѕhit they do
the uglier they are, the more people hate them
new zealand's leader is an incompetent retаrd but people worship her because of hole
all kim jong un critiques have to include his weight for some reason, like it could be a serious documentary and they always add a fat gag every 30 seconds

GameDevCel

gonna take a break
GameDevCel said:
Mr.Hendrix said:

I wouldn't say they "imitate" Russia, I think that'd be highly offensive to them as downsizing their culture as a copy of Europeans, as if they didn't invent anything on their own. Obviously, there is Soviet cultural influence, but if anyone represents that better today, it is North Korea, not Russia; which sold out more or less to the West in comparison.

oh yeah, i know there where a bunch of other countries connected on the soviet Russia, its a bit said how chinese-north koreans, dis-carted their culture

i remenber an north korean cartoon, where there was a bear 'soviet union' that protect the 'squirels' who are the north koreans, it was cute

GameDevCel

gonna take a break
Mr.Hendrix said:
AccountError said:

the more attractive a leader is, the less people care about the evil ѕhit they do
the uglier they are, the more people hate them
new zealand's leader is an incompetent retаrd but people worship her because of hole
all kim jong un critiques have to include his weight for some reason, like it could be a serious documentary and they always add a fat gag every 30 seconds
reason why people worship fidel castro

Mr.Hendrix

Fish IQ
Mr.Hendrix said:
GameDevCel said:

oh yeah, i know there where a bunch of other countries connected on the soviet Russia, its a bit said how chinese-north koreans, dis-carted their culture

i remenber an north korean cartoon, where there was a bear 'soviet union' that protect the 'squirels' who are the north koreans, it was cute
I think that's a wrong analysis, from what I've seen. They accepted a lot of good things from Russia, including culture, but mostly it was Modernization. In reality, they weren't colonies much the same way countries allied with the West are today. Maoism has a specific Chinese character, but it has obvious failings in regards to its promotion of authentic Chinese culture, obviously. North Korea is more Korean culturally than South Korea for a number of reasons. simply because they preserved the traditional dynastic role that is the major part of traditional Korean society and have fearlessly rejected all forms of Americanization/Capitalism/Globalization/Liberalism. You'd be surprised.

GameDevCel

gonna take a break
GameDevCel said:
Mr.Hendrix said:

I think that's a wrong analysis, from what I've seen. They accepted a lot of good things from Russia, including culture, but mostly it was Modernization. In reality, they weren't colonies much the same way countries allied with the West are today. Maoism has a specific Chinese character, but it has obvious failings in regards to its promotion of authentic Chinese culture, obviously. North Korea is more Korean culturally than South Korea for a number of reasons. simply because they preserved the traditional dynastic role that is the major part of traditional Korean society and have fearlessly rejected all forms of Americanization/Capitalism/Globalization/Liberalism. You'd be surprised.
well i think both observations are valid

i can't talk about north korean, but the chinse destroyed chinse temples and statues, expelled dallay lama, forbidden of real martial artist from tibety to be show on TV or movies

tl dr: every country had become a cultural copy from either USA and URSS

Mr.Hendrix

Fish IQ
Mr.Hendrix said:
GameDevCel said:

well i think both observations are valid

i can't talk about north korean, but the chinse destroyed chinse temples and statues, expelled dallay lama, forbidden of real martial artist from tibety to be show on TV or movies

tl dr: every country had become a cultural copy from either USA and URSS
I think the tl;dr is still a bit over-exaggarated. Even during the Cold War, America let its allies have their culture; despite their geopolitical and economic (read: capitalist) interests. Only now have they really pushed it. And North Korea is clearly traditional. Traditional society doesn't mean you can't retain aspects of other cultures. If that was the case, most countries wouldn't have any culture; because most countries have cultural ties with their neighbour civilizations (as NK has/had with Russia)