Would you say that incels are more successful in college?

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Acct. grad. school student here.

Our busisness college is filled with Chads and Stacies, however , incels are usually the ones doing accounting grad. and undergrad,I.T and finance majors and Chads and Stacies are usually in marketing and management. In fact, the best looking majors are marketing and management and those are some the the easiest.

Math and Engineering majors are filled with incels, but English, sports management and Psychology majors are filled with Chads and Stacies.

With that being said, most med. school students are average looking, and many are Chads and Stacies.

Overall would that incels are more successful in college? Thoughts?

damzy

Incels.Net Junior
I am in a management degree and yes, a lot of people come here because it's easy and foids take marketing options. I live in Europe and what is fucked is that l read on internet that our ex dean (a woman) wanted to change our faculty into an "american business school-like" (she said it for journalists). I am totally fucked, because lm pretty sure that degree was not (for example in 2010) like it is today. All is the fault of that dean (who has been fired because she asked millions from the state and it refused). And l know she has a son who has some mental troubles (ohhh what a surprise!!!!).
And today l heard 2 foids saying that they chose management (instead of economics) because it's easy.

And l've seen a lot of foids in my classes who previously failed in med or polytechnic. It's like you have everyday to deal with the other's high end's universities garbages....

Im also pretty sure that all the girls came in that management college because of Instagram, like those whores who call themselves "project manager" lol. In reality they don't even make 2k$ a month....

damzy

Incels.Net Junior
* it's like you have everyday to deal with the garbage from other high end universities

And only 1 month after l began that college, l had an IT group and one girl told me she totally failed her first year because she wasnt in class and spent time with her ex bf who cheated on her and insulted her. Total true story

reg509

Incels.Net Novice
Social outcasts like incels tend to develop a higher IQ on average because people like us use our brains more when it's all we've got. We don't fit into the social hive mind of stupidity that endlessly sustains itself with blissfully ignorant normies. So we tend to think more, and thus see the bigger picture. Achieving a successful career that pays well enough to become a buxxer is the only real chance at ascending most of us have, so applying your intelligence becomes a matter of survival.

I'd say that makes a pretty good motivation, but someone with any motivation at all will do better than those chads and stacies who are likely just there because that's where their NPC parents wanted them to go. As you said, they're just fucking around, not taking anything seriously, planning to just coast through it like they've done so far for their entire lives.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Yes, personally I think the average Incel guy has FAR more potential to become an evolved soul then ANY chad, stacy, or normie... In some ways, we are the superior ones.. Not in sexual conquests, but in mind, spirit, and DEPTH!!! We just have to start letting go of the pettiness, and embrace the universe more, and look for the truths within our reality... The more we look, the more hidden secrets of existence will reveal themselves, with the proper mindset...

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I'd say incels spend more time on studying but it doesn't necessarily save them from getting performancemogged by Chad. Also with females there's that thing that they learh shit by heart, get decent grades and can't remeber anything on the subject next day.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
reg509 said:
Social outcasts like incels tend to develop a higher IQ on average because people like us use our brains more when it's all we've got. We don't fit into the social hive mind of stupidity that endlessly sustains itself with blissfully ignorant normies. So we tend to think more, and thus see the bigger picture. Achieving a successful career that pays well enough to become a buxxer is the only real chance at ascending most of us have, so applying your intelligence becomes a matter of survival.

I'd say that makes a pretty good motivation, but someone with any motivation at all will do better than those chads and stacies who are likely just there because that's where their NPC parents wanted them to go. As you said, they're just fuсking around, not taking anything seriously, planning to just coast through it like they've done so far for their entire lives.
I think its a causal loop. High IQ types tend to be the ones who sit at corners at parties and dont know how to social interract. Their brain is specialized in IQ maxxing and not-social maxxing. I dont think that incel causes High IQ, but that High IQ causes incel, I think incel could lower IQ because it causes depression and depression has been proven to deter brain growth. If there is a High IQ Chad, he is probably equally socially inept as a virgin incel, and probably sits in corners as well. But women approach him because hes chad.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
Yes, personally I think the average Incel guy has FAR more potential to become an evolved soul then ANY chad, stacy, or normie... In some ways, we are the superior ones.. Not in sexual conquests, but in mind, spirit, and DEPTH!!! We just have to start letting go of the pettiness, and embrace the universe more, and look for the truths within our reality... The more we look, the more hidden secrets of existence will reveal themselves, with the proper mindset...

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
Am a premed major, i have a 3.8 gpa and am breezing through college, but it doesn't matter to women. Intelligence is not attractive to women unless your a chad.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
lordoftheincels said:
Lordgoro said:
Seems correct to me..

DarthZaza

Incels.Net Novice
damzy said:
* it's like you have everyday to deal with the garbage from other high end universities

And only 1 month after l began that college, l had an IT group and one girl told me she totally failed her first year because she wasnt in class and spent time with her ex bf who cheated on her and insulted her. Total true story
I heard something like that too , I mean my time is too precious to spend it on some ridiculous one year relationship with a fucking bitch , I can’t understand people

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
DarthZaza said:
damzy said:

I heard something like that too , I mean my time is too precious to spend it on some ridiculous one year relationship with a fuсking bitch , I can’t understand people
It's simple to see, people are blue pilled and don't know the chad reality.