Would you really be happy with your looksmatch?

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
I find as I get older I need women to be more attractive to feel sexually aroused. I'm not sure what my looksmatch would actually look like, but she probably wouldn't be fat as I take my fitness pretty seriously. So I'm guessing she's be fit, and thin, with not much curves, an ugly face but nice eyes (I've been told I have nice eyes). Or maybe if I am a 2 or 3, her lower score would be a result of being fat with no breasts and cute face.

Either way, I'm largely attracted to 6+, but still think somebody could win me over with a kind-hearted personality, and high moral character over time. I just don't ever meet women like this. I find the homelier women have personalities that match. They are largely caught in the same negative feedback loop that we are. Hard to always be kind when the world constantly ignores or ѕhits on you. I guess, at least, they can get laid.

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist.
I've met my looksmatch on many occasions but she doesn't want me lol. Would she be enough to satisfy me? yes, she would. I like attractive women, too. But I must be realistic about it: my chances of successfuly scoring a 7+ is nonexistent. I'm invisible to women on the upper scale. They've literally never acknowledged my existence. My looksmatch would be a 3.5/4.5 at best. I might be extremely lucky if I had the chance to get a 4/10.

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
I've met my looksmatch on many occasions but she doesn't want me lol. Would she be enough to satisfy me? yes, she would. I like attractive women, too. But I must be realistic about it: my chances of successfuly scoring a 7+ is nonexistent. I'm invisible to women on the upper scale. They've literally never acknowledged my existence. My looksmatch would be a 3.5/4.5 at best. I might be extremely lucky if I had the chance to get a 4/10.
I rarely meet women I would consider sub-3. It's usually their personality that results in them getting a lower score. I mean, I see them on transit occasionally, but I don't work with unattractive women.

Bulliedvirgin19

Incels.Net Novice
Yeah my looks match wouldn’t go near me unless I’m looking my best or get lucky. I’ve a a few opportunities over the years to fuck a disgusting land whale but I don’t think it’s fair given that I’m better looking than them and out more effort into my appearance. Fuck them, lose some weight you pig it’s not hard.

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
Yeah my looks match wouldn’t go near me unless I’m looking my best or get lucky. I’ve a a few opportunities over the years to fuck a disgusting land whale but I don’t think it’s fair given that I’m better looking than them and out more effort into my appearance. Fuck them, lose some weight you pig it’s not hard.
I feel the same way about women who can't manage their finances/life. Why should I take on a burden?

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
Even women above my looksmatch don't really care about me. But I guess I should make several more attempts in my 30s just for lulz.
No chance in your 20's. In your mid to late 30s you'll get some interest if you are in good spot financially. They start to panic when they have no money and realize they are going to buckle down and work long hours and manage their finances better to make up for it. I've seen it happen. You'll be competing against 60+ year old Chads, 40 year old divorced Chad. You'll have to realize that you're not really what she whats and that she's settling. She may even be abusive. You will even be considered high-risk if you've never been married and have no kids. Seriously, they'd rather take a guy with kids than you a lot of the time. It's a rough go cause your options have a lot of baggage and they expect you to do all the heavy lifting to make up for their bad choices. Read Marry Him ... A Case for Settling for Mr. Good Enough. That's the way they think when they are in their late 30's/40s. One of the last chapters she has several women give their testimonies. It's totally emasculating to the guys they settled for.

Last edited:

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
Player said:
Even women above my looksmatch don't really care about me. But I guess I should make several more attempts in my 30s just for lulz.
No chance in your 20's. In your mid to late 30s you'll get some interest if you are in good spot financially. They start to panic when they have no money and realize they are going to buckle down and work long hours and manage their finances better to make up for it. I've seen it happen. You'll be competing against 60+ year old Chads, 40 year old divorced Chad. You'll have to realize that you're not really what she whats and that she's settling. She may even be abusive. You will even be considered high-risk if you've never been married and have no kids. Seriously, they'd rather take a guy with kids than you a lot of the time. It's a rough go cause your options have a lot of baggage and they expect you to do all the heavy lifting to make up for their bad choices. Read Marry Him ... A Case for Settling for Mr. Good Enough. That's the way they think when they are in their late 30's/40s. One of the last chapters she has several women give their testimonies. It's totally emasculating to the guys they settled for.
I'll have to read that book when I can get my hands on it.

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
lowstatusmale said:
Player said:
I'll have to read that book when I can get my hands on it.
It's a women's book, but I find I don't get the full picture unless I read from their perspective too. They must think men don't read their books because it really does a shitty job of selling middle-aged women to guys. Same with the book Swirling - a book about Black women dating non-black men.