Would you fuck an alien chick?

Preston87

Incels.Net Novice
Imagine having the option to leave this ѕhit planet and going to the galaxy just to fuck an twi'lek or togruta from StarWars or some ѕhit. I'd love to fuck Ahsoka from Clone Wars. She's been my fantasy ever since I was introduced to StarWars.

BigDickDaddy

Incels.Net Novice
I was just playing Mass Effect 1 yesterday and wishing I could fuck an Asari so bad. Imagine having a hot alien Asari wife that ages 10x slower as you and look super hot even if they're old? Ahsoka is hot, but I don't know if I'd be aroused or disgusted by their tail things if they were real. There is some high production Star Wars Pοrn with a twi'lek or togruta out there you should find.

Preston87

Incels.Net Novice
I was just playing Mass Effect 1 yesterday and wishing I could fuck an Asari so bad. Imagine having a hot alien Asari wife that ages 10x slower as you and look super hot even if they're old? Ahsoka is hot, but I don't know if I'd be aroused or disgusted by their tail things if they were real. There is some high production Star Wars Pοrn with a twi'lek or togruta out there you should find.
I'd love to feel on Ahsoka's head tails, as I'm fuсking her raw and cumming inside her tight wet alien pusѕy and won't pull out.

Everythingcel

Incels.Net Regular
Call me Volcel but I am only interested in relationship and sex with female humans. But if there are aliens they could be human ir humanlike anyways.

Lord Zebra

Incels.Net Novice
Meanwhile her daddy annihilates planet earth - and you two watch all the foids who rejected you go up in flames from your cozy spaceship.

Last edited:

Joe42069

Incels.Net Junior
Hmm, depends on how the alien looks. If she looks like Ahsoka then of course. If it something that looks like from the Alien vs Predator films then hell no.

Joe42069

Incels.Net Junior
Idk, but i definitely wouldn't wanna fuck a female klingon. Those bitches are almost as ugly as Anita Sarkeesian.
With a female klingon all you have to do is turn her around and do her doggy position. Wont have to see the face then lol.