Would you be able to handle a relationship?

xboxus

Incels.Net Novice
It’ll never happen, fantasy only. If it did though would you be able to constantly take care of a female? I wouldn’t.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Regular
It’ll never happen, fantasy only. If it did though would you be able to constantly take care of a female? I wouldn’t.
I’m not sure. Part of me thinks I wouldn’t last 2 weeks in a relationship. Guess I’ll never know unless it happens.

supercell

5'4 subhuman
yea i could i have no serious disability and am able to work, haven't been in an adult relationship yet so i don't really know of course relationships are a privilege for chads rich men and high tier simps. but I dont see myself spoiling some batshit insane bitch with severe daddy issues just to get a crumb of pusѕy, i'd rather die alone.

wizardcel

lolicon, transager and anti aoc advocate
It depends. The foid would need to be very inexperienced, just like me, for it to work out. There's no way I could handle a relationship with a foid who has already had countless dicks inside her on top of having lived with her boyfriend before. But it's impossible to find a girl with no experience in 2020. I'll be single for the rest of my life.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
It depends. The foid would need to be very inexperienced, just like me, for it to work out. There's no way I could handle a relationship with a foid who has already had countless dicks inside her on top of having lived with her boyfriend before. But it's impossible to find a girl with no experience in 2020. I'll be single for the rest of my life.
When you're your everyday bluepilled male, there is some validation or recognition to be sought in women. Once you get blackpilled and see past that you realise that it is completely void of any value. It allows me to really not give a ѕhit that I'm KHHV. If i was still bluepilled I would probably be losing my ѕhit right now.

Blobed

Incels.Net Regular
the concept of a relationship is so abstract and mysterious to me

I am pretty sure that being in a relationship is very different from what I imagine

Player

Incels.Net Novice
Depends on her requirements.

Usually I am well organised and responsible even with crippling depression and on the verge of suіcіde.