Worst experience you've had with a foid?

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
In my old workplace I was targeted by a female manager because my ''face didn't fit the company''. I was told by a area manager that the company is trying to push me out because of what I look like. I then stayed and fought it with everything I had. My performance was high so I just couldn't understand why they would do it. I was removed eventually due to doctored paperwork that they did..at the time i didn't bother fighting them in a employment tribunal. I thought the UK was supposed to be an open and tolerant society? They don't even know what is going on..........

This is something all incels can agree with -- the abuse you get walking down the street on a friday/saturday night. I would often have ugly comments thrown at me (like most incels) by drunk women in groups. I think the one that hit the hardest was walking around at work and a female turned to her friend and said 'imagine sleeping with that'. As a 6 foot 3 guy who looks a bit like Lenny from Mice and Men, I take it she was referring to my monster-like appearence. These situations are not ''one offs'' but regular occurences. Which is why incels have so much frustration. It doesn't go reported to the police but it is actually a hate crime I suggest incels read up on this because you can report this to the police. I suggest getting everything recorded on your phone because the police won't listen and you can take it to the media. But then again the media never listened to my evidence.

In regards to dating experiences -- just really rude women on dating apps. Some people wonder why I am so bitter towards women. People just dont understand that experiences shape peoples mentality. I never chose to hate women, women hated me first. The same people who fight for inequalities are the same people who abuse incels. They are strict with racists but KKK on ugly guys.

I've been working in my field for the past 7 years with high performance..yet never recieved offers of promotion despite performing better than my colleagues. Infact i wasn't told about a promotion offer by anyone until it was over. I left the company.

I was in a nightclub once and a female threw a drink at a couple and then pointed towards me. The guy then tried to start a fight with me.

People need to understand where the frustration with women comes from --- it isn't from a bad upbringing or radicalisation -- its from experiences with women. People think we should just keep taking hate crimes with a smile. Do people not stop and think that maybe the rise of misogony is a direct result of the behaviour of women? Why is this never looked at? For sure there are guys out there who just choose to hate women -- but my anti-female views come directly from experiences with women....

This is the truth about most incels ---- something you will never hear in the public arena. In the public arena all incels are terrorists. The researchers who write their reports will ignore everything I say because it doesn't fit their internal narrative.

Last edited:

WillyCowNip

Incels.Net Junior
In my old workplace I was targeted by a female manager because my ''face didn't fit the company''. I was told by a area manager that the company is trying to push me out because of what I look like. I then stayed and fought it with everything I had. My performance was high so I just couldn't understand why they would do it. I was removed eventually due to doctored paperwork that they did..at the time i didn't bother fighting them in a employment tribunal. I thought the UK was supposed to be an open and tolerant society? They don't even know what is going on..........

This is something all incels can agree with -- the abuse you get walking down the street on a friday/saturday night. I would often have ugly comments thrown at me (like most incels) by drunk women in groups. I think the one that hit the hardest was walking around at work and a female turned to her friend and said 'imagine sleeping with that'. As a 6 foot 3 guy who looks a bit like Lenny from Mice and Men, I take it she was referring to my monster-like appearence. These situations are not ''one offs'' but regular occurences. Which is why incels have so much frustration. It doesn't go reported to the police but it is actually a hate crime I suggest incels read up on this because you can report this to the police. I suggest getting everything recorded on your phone because the police won't listen and you can take it to the media. But then again the media never listened to my evidence.

In regards to dating experiences -- just really rude women on dating apps. Some people wonder why I am so bitter towards women. People just dont understand that experiences shape peoples mentality. I never chose to hаte women, women hated me first. The same people who fight for inequalities are the same people who abuse incels. They are strict with racists but KKK on ugly guys.

I've been working in my field for the past 7 years with high performance..yet never recieved offers of promotion despite performing better than my colleagues. Infact i wasn't told about a promotion offer by anyone until it was over. I left the company.

I was in a nightclub once and a female threw a drink at a couple and then pointed towards me. The guy then tried to start a fight with me.

People need to understand where the frustration with women comes from --- it isn't from a bad upbringing or radicalisation -- its from experiences with women. People think we should just keep taking hate crimes with a smile. Do people not stop and think that maybe the rise of misogony is a direct result of the behaviour of women? Why is this never looked at? For sure there are guys out there who just choose to hаte women -- but my anti-female views come directly from experiences with women....

This is the truth about most incels ---- something you will never hear in the public arena. In the public arena all incels are terrorists. The researchers who write their reports will ignore everything I say because it doesn't fit their internal narrative.
Based and high IQ, we don't deserve the way we've been treated by foids. Society mocks and looks down on us when all we've done to offend them is look sub5. The world has truly gone to shit

unique_freak

Incels.Net Regular
The worst experiences I have had with foids are when foids grabbed my moobs to torture me.

When I was in 8th grade, I had a crush on a classmate of mine named Stephanie. Stephanie was a gorgeous blond girl. One time my school had a fire drill. When the fire drill ended and everyone was walking back towards the school, Stephanie and about 5 or 6 other girls were walking about 20 feet behind me. I felt someone grab my butt. I instantly looked behind me to see who grabbed my butt, and I saw Stephanie running back to the other group of girls. It was Stephanie who grabbed my butt. The girls did a lot of giggling at that. Then everyone in my next class was talking about it, which was monstrously cruel and humiliating to me because it was all predicated on grabbing my butt as the grossest thing imaginable. Apparently, Stephanie grabbed my butt because grabbing my butt was considered by the girls as the grossest thing that someone could do. Normally when I feel very physically attracted to a girl, I like the girl to touch me. But Stephanie (and the other girls who laughed about it) offended me very badly that day because she just grabbed my butt as a joke to do the grossest thing imaginable. I hate Stephanie and the other toilets. This was about a quarter of a century ago, and I still get mad just thinking about it. I should have went back and grabbed Stephanie's butt in retaliation.

I've been walking down the streets minding my own business before and had groups of girls catcall me and talk about how hot I am as a joke. I hate the toilets that do that too.

Last edited:

Kaczor

Mentalcel Edgelord
The worst experiences I have had with foids are when foids grabbed my moobs to torture me.

When I was in 8th grade, I had a crush on a classmate of mine named Stephanie. Stephanie was a gorgeous blond girl. One time my school had a fire drill. When the fire drill ended and everyone was walking back towards the school, Stephanie and about 5 or 6 other girls were walking about 20 feet behind me. I felt someone grab my butt. I instantly looked behind me to see who grabbed my butt, and I saw Stephanie running back to the other group of girls. It was Stephanie who grabbed my butt. The girls did a lot of giggling at that. Then everyone in my next class was talking about it, which was monstrously cruel and humiliating to me because it was all predicated on grabbing my butt as the grossest thing imaginable. Apparently, Stephanie grabbed my butt because grabbing my butt was considered by the girls as the grossest thing that someone could do. Normally when I feel very physically attracted to a girl, I like the girl to touch me. But Stephanie (and the other girls who laughed about it) offended me very badly that day because she just grabbed my butt as a joke to do the grossest thing imaginable. I hate Stephanie and the other toilets. This was about a quarter of a century ago, and I still get mad just thinking about it. I should have went back and grabbed Stephanie's butt in retaliation.

I've been walking down the streets minding my own business before and had groups of girls catcall me and talk about how hot I am as a joke. I hate the toilets that do that too.
they did the you are so sexy joke to my friend many times

unique_freak

Incels.Net Regular
There is another bad thing that three foids (indirectly) did to me in 8th grade. I had a friend named Steve who played on the basketball team for a different middle school than the middle school I went to at the time. One time Steve's Middle School was playing my middle school in basketball. I was not at the game. Let's say my name is Tim Smith. Steve asked three girls on the basketball team for my Middle School "Do you know Tim Smith?" The three toilets laughed at my friend Steve for asking if they knew me. I was so low status for being physically unattractive that the toilets would laugh at anyone who asked about me because asking about me is associating oneself with me. THe toilets laughed at Steve for asking about me even though Steve was just trying to be friendly to the toilets.

Using the previous year's yearbook, Steve pointed out to me who the three toilets were who laughed at him. I knew one of the three toilets, named Jenny, especially well, and I had many classes with Jenny both in Middle School and High School. I also went to Church and my Church's Youth Group with Jenny. About ten years after Jenny laughed at my friend Steve, I was working as a cashier at a grocery store, and the toilet Jenny came through my checkout line. I'm sure Jenny knew that I am Tim Smith, as we both knew each other well. When Jenny was going through my check out lane, Jenny asked me if I am Tim Smith, even though she knew darn well that I am. I even was wearing a nametag that had my first name on it. I believe that Jenny felt guilty for laughing at someone who asked about me, so Jenny wanted to "make up for it" by asking about me in return. If Jenny wants to make up for laughing at my friend for asking her about me, Jenny can make up for it by fellating me....and fellating my friend Steve too.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian

This is the exact thing a covert feminist would post in order to make my post look not authentic. People need to realise on Incel forums, feminists hang out here and pretend to be incels, to say stupid things to make our entire cause look bad. This is something that isn't talked about. Its been allowed to happen. It happens on other forums where they've been infiltrated by bad people who want incels to look exactly what the world *thinks* they are. The people who joke about rape, hurting women, why dont people question who these people are? They're there to damage the incel cause.

Researchers should actually speak to real incels who are not on the forums, instead of taking samples from the major forums where trolls are common.

Only a very small proportion of incels think they are entitled to sex. Yet ever since the term became more popular I saw fake incels come onto the forums and say this weird stuff and then suddenly it ends up all over media outlets.

Just remember this --- the biggest black pill of them all --- women actually want to hold onto this priviledge. Thats why they will do anything to ensure they keep it.

Last edited:

unique_freak

Incels.Net Regular
unique_freak said:

This is the exact thing a covert feminiѕt would post in order to make my post look not authentic. People need to realise on Incel forums, feminiѕts hang out here and pretend to be incels, to say stupid things to make our entire cause look bad. This is something that isn't talked about. Its been allowed to happen. It happens on other forums where they've been infiltrated by bad people who want incels to look exactly what the world *thinks* they are. The people who joke about rаpe, hurting women, why dont people question who these people are? They're there to damage the incel cause.

Researchers should actually speak to real incels who are not on the forums, instead of taking samples from the major forums where trolls are common.

Only a very small proportion of incels think they are entitled to sex. Yet ever since the term became more popular I saw fake incels come onto the forums and say this weird stuff and then suddenly it ends up all over media outlets.

Just remember this --- the biggest black pill of them all --- women actually want to hold onto this priviledge. Thats why they will do anything to ensure they keep it.
What the heck are you talking about? I am not a covert feminist.

I just posted anecdotes of how about 10 foids treated me like i am toilet paper. What the heck is feminist about that? This is not a rhetorical question. I repeat: what the heck is feminist about my post?

I am a truecel man, probably far uglier than you.

I don't think i am entitled to sex. I don't see how you could possibly think i am entitled to sex by my post. I did not even mention sex!

I am totally baffled and surprised by your post.

Last edited:

unique_freak

Incels.Net Regular
[QUOTE="TheRiddler, post: 372562, ]

This is the exact thing a covert feminiѕt would post in order to make my post look not authentic. People need to realise on Incel forums, feminiѕts hang out here and pretend to be incels, to say stupid things to make our entire cause look bad. This is something that isn't talked about. Its been allowed to happen. It happens on other forums where they've been infiltrated by bad people who want incels to look exactly what the world *thinks* they are. The people who joke about rаpe, hurting women, why dont people question who these people are? They're there to damage the incel cause.

[/QUOTE]

How would my post make your post look not authentic?

unique_freak

Incels.Net Regular
unique_freak said:

The Riddler has chosen not to respond to my question. I am hoping someone else can hazard a guess as to what the Riddler meant.

I am now asking everyone here: how would my post #6 on this thread make the Riddler's post look like it is not authentic?

I am totally baffled by The Riddler's response to my post.

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
TheRiddler said:
unique_freak said:

The Riddler has chosen not to respond to my question. I am hoping someone else can hazard a guess as to what the Riddler meant.

I am now asking everyone here: how would my post #6 on this thread make the Riddler's post look like it is not authentic?

Don’t worry about it. He probably (as I am guilty of doing often) skimmed through your post and misread it as you who grabbed the foid’s post-ischial fat pads rather than the actual thing that happened, or his intuition went crazy and connected dots that weren’t there. I lean towards the former as he talks about our image in society. Either way don’t worry about it.

I’m not gonna reply to this thread with an example why would I want to burden my bros with events that have no function, except to make us angry?

I will say this though. I’ve taken enough blackpills, to make chad’s pathetic liver go cirrhotic.

Edit: Ahh i see it now should have never said, “go grab stephanies (post ischial fat pads) in retaliation“ in your post. Mhmm that was a bit of a no no.

Last edited:

unique_freak

Incels.Net Regular
unique_freak said:
TheRiddler said:

Don’t worry about it. He probably (as I am guilty of doing often) skimmed through your post and misread it as you who grabbed the foid’s post-ischial fat pads rather than the actual thing that happened, or his intuition went crazy and connected dots that weren’t there. I lean towards the former as he talks about our image in society. Either way don’t worry about it.

I’m not gonna reply to this thread with an example why would I want to burden my bros with events that have no function, except to make us angry?

I will say this though. I’ve taken enough blackpills, to make chad’s pathetic liver go cirrhotic.

Edit: Ahh i see it now should have never said, “go grab stephanies (post ischial fat pads) in retaliation“ in your post. Mhmm that was a bit of a no no.
I was venting. In real life, i was the bigger person and did not sink down to her level.

unique_freak

Incels.Net Regular
Probably being asked if I’m virgin in front of a whole group of people. Hated her so much
I've had women do that to me twice, once when i was a virgin and once after i lost my virginity. When i was a virgin, i lied. Why humiliate myself and tell her i am a virgin when it was none of her business?