Worried about incel brother

ConcernedSister

Femoid
First things first, I'm a girl, not an incel, I've got my own problems but who doesn't. I'm really here for my brother. Hoping y'all might give me some advice.

Backstory: He's in his late twenties and has been orbiting his One True Love for three-ish years now (she has a long term bf, is manipulative, hot, and his personality "type.") That "relationship" has brought him more pain than joy, but he keeps giving this chick $ and time. He self-identifies as incel - I don't think he's ever held a girl's hand even - and I think even he knows she's bad news. He's also been depressed and unemployed for years - even quit video games for a while. Aside from this drama, he's the sweetest person you'll ever meet and the very best brother.

Question: I know I can't fix his girl drama with The One, and the few friends I tried to set him up with never went past a second date. He's clearly in pain and I'd like to support him but I just don't know how. When I've tried to talk to him about it he says I'm a Stacy and can never understand. Maybe so, but at least I can try? I can't magic him a gf but I want him to know he's not totally alone. How can I get through to him?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
First things first, I'm a girl, not an incel, I've got my own problems but who doesn't. I'm really here for my brother. Hoping y'all might give me some advice.

Backstory: He's in his late twenties and has been orbiting his One True Love for three-ish years now (she has a long term bf, is manipulative, hot, and his personality "type.") That "relationship" has brought him more pain than joy, but he keeps giving this chick $ and time. He self-identifies as incel - I don't think he's ever held a girl's hand even - and I think even he knows she's bad news. He's also been depressed and unemployed for years - even quit video games for a while. Aside from this drama, he's the sweetest person you'll ever meet and the very best brother.
Blackpilled and based in reality. Goes to show that bluepill is a falsehood.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Your brother should focus on his mental health and getting his life together. From the way you describe it he is the victim of a gold digging woman who treats him like a doormat. He needs to break off contact to her, how you do this is left up to you. A girlfriend is the last thing he needs now. He must get over his depression and become financially stable.
He needs a girlfriend, the problem is 90% of women are golddiggers therein lay the problem.

Deku

Femoid
Why is he so focused on this one woman that has not interest in him? She sounds like an awful human being if she is just using him for money. Could you go directly to her and tell her to fuck off and stop extorting money out of him? There must be some way to get rid of her.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Why is he so focused on this one woman that has not interest in him? She sounds like an awful human being if she is just using him for money. Could you go directly to her and tell her to fuck off and stop extorting money out of him? There must be some way to get rid of her.
Same reason women stick to chads that treat them like shit. People fall in love with assholes.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
He needs a girlfriend, the problem is 90% of women are golddiggers therein lay the problem.
He should not force it. Only if the woman is supportive for his particular situation. Girlfriend can help through the struggle with mental disorders, but only if she clicks with the man mentioned in the OP.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
He should not force it. Only if the woman is supportive for his particular situation. Girlfriend can help through the struggle with mental disorders, but only if she clicks with the man mentioned in the OP.
He doesnt have any mental disorders. hes a sweet and kind person. Only a matter of time before he turns bitter like the rest of us after prolonged years without love.

ConcernedSister

Femoid
Half the trouble is, I think, his unrealistic standards. My dude would make a great house husband, but the type of women he's into (7+, career girl, bubbly personality) isn't into his type of man. She's into slick equally ambitious corporate types, not laid back slightly disheveled nerds. For him to be the kind of guy she'd want would require so many changes he'd be unrecognizable. I'm sure my brother could land a date or a relationship if he stopped punching so far out of his weight class, with a compatible personality type. But he's still holding out hope for his corporate queen. Maybe time will fix that? Idk. We've all had unrealistic crushes, but he's held onto his with self-destructive tenacity.

ConcernedSister

Femoid
He has no real mental problems hes just a victim of unrequited love from an asshole. If he gets a girlfriend the mental problems will suddenly dissappear. However many years of unrequited love and the mental problems will become permanent.
This is worrying because we literally had a conversation last night where he suggested maybe the only way to heal was to accept all women are bitches and cling to that resentment. I think I talked him off that ledge by reminding him of my own significant heartbreak (which he saw unfold firsthand), but not so far back he'll never look over it again. "All women are crazy bitches" or "All men are selfish jerks who only think with their dicks" are fine immediate-breakup sentiments but not a long term solution. There are so many warm and sweet women who would love a supportive guy, I don't want him to give up because of one harrowing experience with some chick who strung him along.

Deku

Femoid
Same reason women stick to chads that treat them like ѕhit. People fall in love with assholes.
Usually there's some sort of good behaviour that they go for first. Like "oh they used to be such a nice person/ treat me so well" which they then think will come back if they just love them but obviously they were just a veiled asshole, this woman seems like a in plain sight asshole if shes taking money. I'm guessing it's her looks that have swooned him.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Though there are many women extorting money out of people I'm not sure about that. Unless your the ultimate socialite I doubt you've properly encountered 100%, 1% of the approximate female world population is like 34685000 so I doubt you've met that many.
I agree. Not all women are golddiggers, some will even pay rent for chads.

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
Usually there's some sort of good behaviour that they go for first. Like "oh they used to be such a nice person/ treat me so well" which they then think will come back if they just love them but obviously they were just a veiled asshole, this woman seems like a in plain sight asshole if shes taking money. I'm guessing it's her looks that have swooned him.
They aren't good, they never are.
You can easily spot a Chad just by seeing him. If you can't do that, then you should pay more attention to people. You can't go around thinking everyone is good justas because they are attractive.
The majority of muscular and attractive guys are Chads since women pay attention to them.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
They aren't good, they never are.
You can easily spot a Chad just by seeing him. If you can't do that, then you should pay more attention to people. You can't go around thinking everyone is good justas because they are attractive.
The majority of muscular and attractive guys are Chads since women pay attention to them.
Muscular does not equal Chad. That's why there is the term gymcel.