Working out would help most of us

JakeSimmonds

BANNED
As someone who has a lot of ups and downs mentally, working out has been one of the best things I’ve done, it’s great for mental well-being and you forget about all the worries of Daily life.

I think it would be good for a lot of people on here who seem to have a lot of anger and depression.

Also getting in shape physically can help looksmax and increase chances of finding a partner

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
JakeSimmonds said:
Forget women and lift weights it’s more rewarding and they don’t argue back
Healthcels and disabilitycels can't do that.

MaxCady

20 squats regime is the best. https://www.amazon.com/SUPER-SQUATS-Pounds-Muscle-Weeks-ebook/dp/B005KCKT0Y

It helped me go from 183lbs 21% bodyfat to 169lbs 16% in 8 weeks.

But I have been very lean in the past (my twenties I was 145 > 160lbs) and couldn't get a acceptable non-fat gilrfriend. Face > Height > Hair > Frame > Muscles is always gonna be the order in aesthetics for men in that order.

Women hate "butterface" manlets with muscles.

albie

BANNED
JakeSimmonds said:
As someone who has a lot of ups and downs mentally, working out has been one of the best things I’ve done, it’s great for mental well-being and you forget about all the worries of Daily life.

I think it would be good for a lot of people on here who seem to have a lot of anger and depression.

Also getting in shape physically can help looksmax and increase chances of finding a partner
I took up weightlifting at the age of 15. All I developed was stretchmarks. Can't even wear a t shirt now.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
JakeSimmonds said:

Fake news. I said lifting weights would boost mental ability. Never said it would cure depression.

I've been to gyms before. It made my depression worse. Felt like all the lifting was futile and there was no hope. Plus I kept seeing myself surrounded by mirrors like a nightmare. Hating myself and especially hating how dorky I'd look riding the stationary bicycles. It made me sick to my stomach. I hated my own B.O. from working out too, it drove me insane. Made me feel uncivilized and no longer aristocratic.

So if I lifted weights it would be in the garage, that's all. And when I did it I still felt depressed.

JakeSimmonds

BANNED
Feeling like that at the gym is just insecurity, most people don’t care what you look like they are busy doing their own things. It feels great if you actually commit yourself and make progress towards whatever goal it is you want.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
JakeSimmonds said:
Feeling like that at the gym is just insecurity, most people don’t care what you look like they are busy doing their own things. It feels great if you actually commit yourself and make progress towards whatever goal it is you want.
Its not insecurity, even if the gym was empty I'd feel the same.

incelguyyyh

lordoftheincels said:
JakeSimmonds said:

Fake news. I said lifting weights would boost mental ability. Never said it would cure depression.

I've been to gyms before. It made my depression worse. Felt like all the lifting was futile and there was no hope. Plus I kept seeing myself surrounded by mirrors like a nightmare. Hating myself and especially hating how dorky I'd look riding the stationary bicycles. It made me sick to my stomach. I hated my own B.O. from working out too, it drove me insane. Made me feel uncivilized and no longer aristocratic.

So if I lifted weights it would be in the garage, that's all. And when I did it I still felt depressed.
you sound pretty bluepilled if you are giving this type of advice

@jake

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
incelguyyyh said:
lordoftheincels said:
JakeSimmonds said:

you sound pretty bluepilled if you are giving this type of advice

@jake
How the fuck is it blue pilled?

JakeSimmonds

BANNED
It isn’t blue pilled to think looks matter and working out helps with mental health. You seem confused as to what bluepilled is

JakeSimmonds

BANNED
lordoftheincels said:
JakeSimmonds said:

Worrying about how you look on the bikes is definitely insecurity.

If that isn’t then what is

Pierreverte007

Lounge member
I took steroids for 10 years and trust me it gave me alot of attention - I don't recommend their use though. I shut my natural testosterone production down such that I'm now on trt.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Pierreverte007 said:
I took steroids for 10 years and trust me it gave me alot of attention - I don't recommend their use though. I shut my natural testosterone production down such that I'm now on trt.
Did you ever get laid during this 10 year period?

Lordgoro

Lounge member
Gyms are a waste of time... IF I were to ever work out, would be in PRIVATE only!! However, MIND is everything... Your mental state is your MENTAL state, NOT state of body... The power of the mind supersedes the body by 1000 times! Work on your mind guys!

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
I worked out every single weekend since 2014 and recently (like within the last year) I've worked out like 6 days a week. Still ugly. Still out of shape. It's like I'm cursed and my life is ѕhit forever. Nothing can help, save, improve, or cure me. I wish I could just fall asleep forever sometimes.

kaumak

It absolutely is the best thing an incel could do. I've been working out for 6 months and I'm actually starting to get gains. I have abs coming in and my arms are getting a bit bigger too. It makes you feel great. I genuinely look forward to it every day. I probably would've offed myself by now if I didn't start working out. With work cutting my hours and all my friends in college and jobs that actually give them hours I don't have anything else in life. Seeing myself grow muscles and start to look better is the only thing that remotely gives me hope. I recommend it to everyone.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
I think working out is normie and boring. But wouldn't hurt to get rid of some of the belly fat I got. Lordgoro, mind is connected to body. Got to exercise.

Also i dont believe in the jewish god but sometimes i pray to the jew god to make me die in my sleep