Women talking about Chad and Tyrone in front of you

Coomer

Incels.Net Junior
I've had this happen several times. You will be around women and they will just bring up all of the Chads and Tyrones they want to fuck right in front of you or how good looking other men they know are. Or they brag about the ones they have fucked. They don't give a ѕhit if you're literally right there. To them your feelings don't matter because they don't see you as a human with actual feeling. Or they get sadistic joy out of an ugly incel who obviously gets no sex hearing about genetically superior men who get nonstop sex and validation.

Some of them have average looking (but betabuxxing) husbands and they still brag about the masculine Chads and Tyrones they want to fuck. Once a married foid told me about the fantasies she has about one of the Chads she knows.

Unitxero

Incels.Net Regular
I've had this happen several times. You will be around women and they will just bring up all of the Chads and Tyrones they want to fuck right in front of you or how good looking other men they know are. Or they brag about the ones they have fucked. They don't give a ѕhit if you're literally right there. To them your feelings don't matter because they don't see you as a human with actual feeling. Or they get sadistic joy out of an ugly incel who obviously gets no sex hearing about genetically superior men who get nonstop sex and validation.

Some of them have average looking (but betabuxxing) husbands and they still brag about the masculine Chads and Tyrones they want to fuck. Once a married foid told me about the fantasies she has about one of the Chads she knows.

In my industry when I deal with foid customers, they talk about it a lot like I'm not even there.