Women suck

jon93

HOMEM_SANCTV
BapoNoHacko said:
When you finally think you met a decent woman they just kill it instantly and remind you why you’re an incel to begin with.
It's over for us incels. I've tried so many times. Woman in my country are garbage, so I moved to others countries.. and you know what? Its all the same sh*t.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
jon93 said:
BapoNoHacko said:
When you finally think you met a decent woman they just kill it instantly and remind you why you’re an incel to begin with.
It's over for us incels. I've tried so many times. Woman in my country are garbage, so I moved to others countries.. and you know what? Its all the same sh*t.
How did you try and what type of woman do you prefer?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Jorami said:
BapoNoHacko said:
Why do you care fuck yourself
I honestly dont know how you're an incel, you seem like a great and respectable guy.
Warned for misplacing cause and effect.

Im sure Bapo was nice to women at some point of his life, unfortunately women preferred chad instead of his kindness.

love

Femoid
Warned for misplacing cause and effect.

Im sure Bapo was nice to women at some point of his life, unfortunately women preferred chad instead of his kindness.
It seems his “kindness” is fake he started off kind and then straight up told me he hates women and was only kind to get in my pants. Again if you hate women why try to get in their pants?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
It seems his “kindness” is fake he started off kind and then straight up told me he hates women and was only kind to get in my pants. Again if you hate women why try to get in their pants?
Dude.

Talking about he was probably kind many years ago. But the battlefield of broken hearts has probably changed the man.