Women need to understand that they're inferior.

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
Not only to Chad, but even the most subhuman male they think they're too good for. Daily reminder bitch, you aren't. You're all weak, hypergamous, low iq, callous, disgusting, vapid, shallow, useless sl*ts. You are nothing but toilets for Chad to piss and ѕhit all over, yet you utter holes have the audacity to reject us and think you're better than us?

You reject incels, because you're underdeveloped animals. You belong in the stone age with such retаrded, superficial mating selection. You aren't ready to mate with reasonable, high iq incels, otherwise we'd have a type II or III civilization by now. But no, Chad's looks are more important than intelligence to you animals. It's because of your inferiority that you'll one day be replaced by sex robots built by the incel geniuses you've turned down. You're already not much different than a robot, but at least they will be useful.

You fucked up society so much and got it to this point, while as an inferior creature, all you had was one simple, basic job: Know your place and serve men, no matter how ugly they are. This uncorrected behavior will be your downfall.

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
You belong in the stone age with such retаrded, superficial mating selection.
we are literally going the way of the peacock, foids choose man based on jawline and other utter bullshit

just read the comments, these bitches worship this guys for a jawline, the most useless ѕhit ever, fuck at least height and muscle make for a good fighter, but these pretty boys are literal peacocks, our species is going the way of the peacock

what genetic trait doe this guys have that is so usefull? foid should lust after Olympic athletes and PHD grads

man like Usain Bolt, Michael Phelps, Von Braun, Alan Turing, Oppenheimer these guys are pinnacle of humanity, they should be worshiped as gods

instead we have them lusting after justin bieber and his army of clones

Last edited:

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
Not only to Chad, but even the most subhuman male they think they're too good for. Daily reminder bitch, you aren't. You're all weak, hypergamous, low iq, callous, disgusting, vapid, shallow, useless sl*ts. You are nothing but toilets for Chad to piss and ѕhit all over, yet you utter holes have the audacity to reject us and think you're better than us?

You reject incels, because you're underdeveloped animals. You belong in the stone age with such retаrded, superficial mating selection. You aren't ready to mate with reasonable, high iq incels, otherwise we'd have a type II or III civilization by now. But no, Chad's looks are more important than intelligence to you animals. It's because of your inferiority that you'll one day be replaced by sex robots built by the incel geniuses you've turned down. You're already not much different than a robot, but at least they will be useful.

You fucked up society so much and got it to this point, while as an inferior creature, all you had was one simple, basic job: Know your place and serve men, no matter how ugly they are. This uncorrected behavior will be your downfall.
Hahahaha, i can guarantee this will piss off some hoes and they'll run crying to Chad for support while he ignores their incessant babble in the background.

Ropist

Incels.Net Regular
They think we are scared of them. Without their huge army of orbiters they are nothing. We could crush them like ants.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Holes are merely protected by governments and cucks, but the cucks hold no power, so really it's governments that keep them artificially empowered. That's why i don't vote. I live in America where both sides are too gutless to confront feminism.

Aiama

Incels.Net Junior
Why do you think many women love rough sex? They’re just unwilling to admit it because feminism. Men treat women pretty lovingly these days and get nothing back.. I fear for them because eventually men will realise they can seize the power once again

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
I couldn't agree more, honnestly I can't do anything but wonder, what exactly is the cause ? Where is this hubris coming from in foids ? And the answer is right there. Its because they're foids.