Women Incels?

thelonewolf

General question for the community:
Can a woman be an incel?
I have been part of this community for years and recently have wondered this.

deotheone

Yeah, but they're probably far more rare in comparison to male incels.

Also, it kind of depends on what parameters you are placing on your definition of "involuntary." If a female is stubborn enough not to take care of her hygiene or present herself in any acceptable fashion, whilist being somewhat capable of doing so, does that qualify as involuntary?

deotheone said:
Cuck?
deotheone said:
If a female is stubborn enough not to take care of her hygiene or present herself in any acceptable fashion, whilist being somewhat capable of doing so, does that qualify as involuntary?
FOs can only be volcel, there is a man for every single female, but not vice versa. Even ugly fat FOs can have relationship.

deotheone

I'm not an absolutist so i refrain from making categorical statements like that. Like Bruce Lee said, truth is outside of all fixed patterns :)

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
There is a such thing as woman incels, but they are uncommon. Most of them are either extreme narcissists who think all guys are disgusting yet won't become a lesbian either. Or extremely, morbidly obese.

There was a morbidly obese woman in her 50's who was still a virgin. And she was bullied by sick minded Christians shaming her for wanting sex. They told her God was keeping her incel to teach her a lesson, that she needed to love Jesus more than the love of a man. I was really creeped out by the discussion and stopped attending services at that place.

Virg22

I know of a lady who may be considered incel. She is sperg so her social skills hold her back even though she is pretty and an MD.

xanaxicom

BANNED
I'm pretty sure anyone can be an incel, I can think of thousands of scenarios were a girl wants to have sex but can't

Minjaze

HAHAHAHAHA no.

Every woman has someone who would be willing to love her. She could be a serial killer and there will still be a guy who's like "she's just my type!"
"female incel" is an oxymoron.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Minjaze said:
HAHAHAHAHA no.

Every woman has someone who would be willing to love her. She could be a serial killer and there will still be a guy who's like "she's just my type!"
"female incel" is an oxymoron.
It boils down to female incels usually are more picky and higher standards. They are unwilling to date down to men.

George Clooney said women usually date down and men date up, I think he was either on drugs or delusional.

Still, to a certain extent some male incels are the same way, who don't want to date down either. Still, other incels have tried to date women who are lower on the totem pole than them, or bad looking women, and yet still get rejected.
Virg22 said:
I know of a lady who may be considered incel. She is sperg so her social skills hold her back even though she is pretty and an MD.
She may be incel but not a victimcel. She would probably reject other spergs and incels.

I made up a word called victimcel, a victimcel is an incel who has tried to date ugly or low status girls and still rejected.
Eliot Rodgers was not a victimcel because he was obsessed with only dating 9s and 10s, and never even tried to approach women and expected them to come to him.

Lynn

BANNED
The first person to coin the term incel was a girl so yeah. Labels are also kinda chosen by those who weild them.

Incel women are rare nowadays due to most incel men being extremely against women incels. Most of the community thinks that women will always have a shot at being laid. My friend has proved otherwise, she's nice and tries pretty hard to seem attractive, but a very very awful Chad spread some rumors about her that made it impossible for her to find a mate in our town.

vcelguy

Lounge member
resublimity said:
Two words: Susan Boyle
Hello Mr Kuk.
She is "I'm too lazy/ugly for a Chad but I have decent income so all males are trash and I don't need them" type of female.

resublimity

vcelguy said:
resublimity said:
Two words: Susan Boyle
Hello Mr Kuk.
She is "I'm too lazy/ugly for a Chad but I have decent income so all males are trash and I don't need them" type of female.
Cut to pre-career Susan Boyle talking wistfully on camera about how she's never been kissed.

Though to be fair she's probably getting it now.

albie

BANNED
thelonewolf said:
Can a woman be an incel?
She would have to be pretty ugly. Because most of the guys on this site would sleep with just about any woman incel. She would have to have gristle coming out of her mouth and eyes to put them off. With something like barbecue sauce leaking from her nose.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
albie said:
thelonewolf said:
Can a woman be an incel?
She would have to be pretty ugly. Because most of the guys on this site would sleep with just about any woman incel. She would have to have gristle coming out of her mouth and eyes to put them off. With something like barbecue sauce leaking from her nose.
Correct. In fact this post is so spot on I think you should be unwarned for this.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
OK, suppose she's truly deformed and absolutely unable to find any partner. A real "femcel".So real that even fake-up fraud doesn't makr her look like a human woman. A misshapen creature. There should be some pics on the net, but I'm not willing to post NSFW content of this magnitude here.
Won't even look myself tbh, most women IRL already aren't that pretty and that's why it takes them hours ti prepare for going out. They're insecure about themselves and do whatever possible to fake their genetic worth and get more attention from Chad. This is why it's such fun for them to mock us and why theý "expose" our alleged insecurities without any data to back them up. Gigacope

Taking into account that the "femcel movement" is a joke, a scam and insolent provocation, a true "femcel", whose existence we assume, will unlikely feel better from reading how her fellows reject their looksmatches outright, gloating over their misery and d in more rejections, possibly causing suicide.esperation. As she has been left behind all her life, she may prove observative enough to notice the hypocrisy of "femcels".
Suggesting that is my cope to an extent, as they'll likely encoura to set high standards and she'll follow the advice so as not to seem worthless, but I think that from the assumption of the existence of a "real femcel" it follows that she wants relationship, not orbiters and charmed life.
which makes the assumption a bit fantastic, although IRL she might agree to start from something small and then promote herself

Going for male incels may lead to bumping into volcels with standards like me and result in rejections, possibly causing suicide. Tbh, a blackpilled truecel will likely reject her too out of being too paranoid because of the reputation femcels have and the mockery he will have gone through for taking women's spurious IOIs for real ones. She'll still be able to wife up a middle aged bluepilled NEET gigatruecel, housewifemax and maybe even encourage him to find some job, ceasing to be "femcel".

As for merely getting laid, they say alcoholmaxxing helps a ton to feel more attracted and works on both genders.

So, the existence of a real lifelong "femcel" can't ever be possible