Women have it 10x better and I can prove it.

Sicklecel

Incels.Net Master
I like how unbiased the news is, putting hateful and bullying adjectives over a fuсking random taking off his shirt casually. My faith in humanity is truly gone.

How fuсking fragile are these men posting this ѕhit...grown ass men getting triggered over a slightly chubby guy casually sitting at a laptop, how pathetic can you get.
I hope more fatcels and oldcels start shirtlessmaxxing because of this.
Jfl when the official science community verifies that males have better IQs, and verifies racial differences in IQ, but I still get called a bigot by randoms online for simply repeating the official scientifically verified facts. Logic and truth>angry mobs.
There's a new saying that goes something like "Liars lie with their bare faces, and truth speakers tell the truth behind a mask" because liars are ok to speak out in the open, but truth tellers have to hide behind anonymous online accounts.
The ending was the biggest lols, they try to make women not get mad by claiming women are harder workers than men because they are happier to work lol ngl - Work smarter not harder.
They had to say that or their site would've been shut down by feminiѕts.

Pindicked

Incels.Net Regular
And then society further puts us down. Always on the short end of the stick when it comes to homelessness, prison sentences, likelyhood of being arrested, always the bad guy in terms of domestic violence, ect.

Landofclowns

Based Chad
I know Im missing the point of the bulk of this post. Believe me, I read it, and I agree with most of it.

However, I think its kind of sad how you say you can't get excited about things like trains or kittens. Maybe a minor part of the post, but this really saddened me.

Maybe you should try more? Like when I was super upset that I got divorced twice and I am an incel again and I am chronically ill. All of that in one. Actually what made me happy was getting giddy and excited about collecting hotwheels and other scale die cast cars. I just got four new hotwheels yesterday. For a dollar a car, its a small price to pay for a little bit of happiness.

Have you ever thought about collecting model trains, or maybe a lionel train? Something like that? Building the tracks and the rail towns and all, its a really in depth hobby. it won't get you laid, but hell, anything to take your mind off this world helps, thats how I feel about things, right now.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I know Im missing the point of the bulk of this post. Believe me, I read it, and I agree with most of it.

However, I think its kind of sad how you say you can't get excited about things like trains or kittens. Maybe a minor part of the post, but this really saddened me.

Maybe you should try more? Like when I was super upset that I got divorced twice and I am an incel again and I am chronically ill. All of that in one. Actually what made me happy was getting giddy and excited about collecting hotwheels and other scale die cast cars. I just got four new hotwheels yesterday. For a dollar a car, its a small price to pay for a little bit of happiness.

Have you ever thought about collecting model trains, or maybe a lionel train? Something like that? Building the tracks and the rail towns and all, its a really in depth hobby. it won't get you laid, but hell, anything to take your mind off this world helps, thats how I feel about things, right now.
I used to but ive advanced beyond that. Since ive been on computers, as well as being bullied, Im used to being hyper and overstimulated. My mind is always in a defensive alert mode and have constant anxiety. So I need constant stimulation or else I feel bored. I cant just sit down and enjoy something tranquil like that, its like this:

Canceroustumor

Incels.Net Regular
Idk man being spoiled all you're life brings sort of a entitlement that women have their like big babies and no one takes them seriously no one and ik there are many downsides to being a man like you mentioned but were fuсking awesome men through out history have fought in war built entire cities and crafted inventions while women they haven't done crap now when incel is growing in the future the roles will be reversed its coming my friend

RRentOO

Incels.Net Novice
Many good points but the ultimate advantage is in relationships and sex. They have basically endless choice and that has all sorts of consequences in EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of life.

Shortage of women affects where you can live, what you do, how much money you spend , etc. It is not just that women always win in the game. It is also that even the men that lose make endless sacrifices and end up empty handed.

Inferiorcel

Incels.Net Novice
Women have lives that are 10x better and I can prove it once and for all. As a child I used to be really excited for cutesy things like kittens, and trains. But now I no longer feel excitement for trains or cutesy things like kittens. Yet women retain their excitement and are not broken individuals like me.

It doesnt matter if Testosterone, being bullied, or being rejected is to blame. The bottom line is I am male and my life sux, it doesn't matter because the bottom line is women still love cutesy things, which is evidence their lives are 10x better and their mental health is 10x better.

List:
- Males first to die on titanic, women and children saved first.
- Males first to die on front lines, women are given sniper roles, medic, or air support roles in wars.
- I can't even enjoy the finer things in life like bubble baths. As a kid I used to love them. But now I have a hairy gross male body with bad aesthetics and is smelly. So I can no longer enjoy them. I am also too tall to fit in the tub, because males are taller. Also, males look like savages, how can a savage enjoy the finer things in life, especially if their mind is consumed with how unwanted and how unloved they are.
- Women can wear makeup and flamboyant clothes to attract a mate. But males are stuck with whatever bad genes they may have and must proudly advertise their bad genes. They must wear grey, black or white at all times. If they wear flamboyant sexy clothes they are bullied and called a fаg. Unless they actually are a fаg, they can't seduce anyone because women bully them for trying to seduce a mate.
- Speaking of fags, even male homosexuals have it worse than female homosexuals. Male homos are more at risk of serious STDs. Female hormones get hardly any serious STD and get to have sex with beautiful, appealing, cute women. Male homosexuals get to have sex with males that look like savages.
- Women get social jobs easier. All a woman has to do is bat her eyes and she gets hired.
- Men get ѕhit jobs. Men have to work in the mines and do hard jobs. The only time when men get hired easier is if its a high-effort job.
- Incel men get social shamed and mocked for not getting sex, told they are volcel when they are incel and blamed on their personalities. Women femcels get sympathy, even though they are volcel and entirely because of their personalities.
- Men who dont work are NEET and get paid peanuts. Women who dont work are also neet, but make fortunes just by selling bathwater and doing nothing, or can just find a sugar daddy if their twitch account dont work.
- Men are shamed for having emotions such as crying, women are praised for having emotions.
- Men have less average IQ on bell chart. Average IQ people are proven to be happier.
- Men are more interested in truth, even inconvienient truth such as differences between raсes and sexes, this leads to them being hated by society for speaking the truth, whereas women are always loved by society.

There is only one worse thing women have, period. Whenever I make this argument that is all women have to say. That is why call it a period, you put a period when you have nothing more to say.
I'd say it's common knowledge that women have it better in modern times, even the law makes things way easier for them. Meanwhile the law is almost completely against men.

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
This is one of the delicious diabolical truths, I love talking about. I think many foids know this truth. And are TERRIFIED of the secret getting out.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
Women have lives that are 10x better and I can prove it once and for all. As a child I used to be really excited for cutesy things like kittens, and trains. But now I no longer feel excitement for trains or cutesy things like kittens. Yet women retain their excitement and are not broken individuals like me.

It doesnt matter if Testosterone, being bullied, or being rejected is to blame. The bottom line is I am male and my life sux, it doesn't matter because the bottom line is women still love cutesy things, which is evidence their lives are 10x better and their mental health is 10x better.

List:
- Males first to die on titanic, women and children saved first.
- Males first to die on front lines, women are given sniper roles, medic, or air support roles in wars.
- I can't even enjoy the finer things in life like bubble baths. As a kid I used to love them. But now I have a hairy gross male body with bad aesthetics and is smelly. So I can no longer enjoy them. I am also too tall to fit in the tub, because males are taller. Also, males look like savages, how can a savage enjoy the finer things in life, especially if their mind is consumed with how unwanted and how unloved they are.
- Women can wear makeup and flamboyant clothes to attract a mate. But males are stuck with whatever bad genes they may have and must proudly advertise their bad genes. They must wear grey, black or white at all times. If they wear flamboyant sexy clothes they are bullied and called a fаg. Unless they actually are a fаg, they can't seduce anyone because women bully them for trying to seduce a mate.
- Speaking of fags, even male homosexuals have it worse than female homosexuals. Male homos are more at risk of serious STDs. Female hormones get hardly any serious STD and get to have sex with beautiful, appealing, cute women. Male homosexuals get to have sex with males that look like savages.
- Women get social jobs easier. All a woman has to do is bat her eyes and she gets hired.
- Men get ѕhit jobs. Men have to work in the mines and do hard jobs. The only time when men get hired easier is if its a high-effort job.
- Incel men get social shamed and mocked for not getting sex, told they are volcel when they are incel and blamed on their personalities. Women femcels get sympathy, even though they are volcel and entirely because of their personalities.
- Men who dont work are NEET and get paid peanuts. Women who dont work are also neet, but make fortunes just by selling bathwater and doing nothing, or can just find a sugar daddy if their twitch account dont work.
- Men are shamed for having emotions such as crying, women are praised for having emotions.
- Men have less average IQ on bell chart. Average IQ people are proven to be happier.
- Men are more interested in truth, even inconvienient truth such as differences between raсes and sexes, this leads to them being hated by society for speaking the truth, whereas women are always loved by society.

There is only one worse thing women have, period. Whenever I make this argument that is all women have to say. That is why call it a period, you put a period when you have nothing more to say.
I agree with all except IQ.

FatCel

Only if you're a chad will you be muscular also womens bodies are sloppy and they are often fat due to the estrogen women have terrible genetics but as we know terrible genetics will only affect if it's a man who has them

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
GameDevCel said:
men are harry fat and muscular, women are smooth and thin, nature will give them nice bodies trought hormones alone with no effort, while a men need to work hard to get a good body
Only if you're a chad will you be muscular also womens bodies are sloppy and they are often fat due to the estrogen women have terrible genetics but as we know terrible genetics will only affect if it's a man who has them
they are genetical garbage that contimines chad's gens with their own incel tier garbag