Women destroy countries and cultures

Kaczor

Mentalcel Edgelord
Women especielly young women also want to destroy their countries and societies by voting for left wing degeneracy and cuckery they are evil.
Here in Poland they vote overwhelmigly for left wing cancer

They support LGBT liberation trash so that society become liberal so they can be hypergamous sl*ts

They support refugee invasion into poland so that they can be gangbanged by tyrone nіggers and arab Chaddam

They support abortion so they can have casual sex without any consquesnces and responsobility

They are against religion as it is against them sucking chads cock all day.

Being an young incel is bad enough and now the same young girls who will never love and fuck me want to destroy my country for which my ancestors died for to defend.

I Hope they burn in hell forever

Its over for Trad nationalist cels

Ropist

Incels.Net Regular
Doesnt matter if they vote left or right because both sides are feminiѕt, just in different ways. Women shouldnt be allowed to vote at all.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Women especielly young women also want to destroy their countries and societies by voting for left wing degeneracy and cuckery they are evil.
Here in Poland they vote overwhelmigly for left wing cancer
They support refugee invasion into poland so that they can be gangbanged by tyrone nіggers and arab Chaddam
Not only in Poland: the antifa and the femoids support the invasion of the africans and arabians in ALL europe . In 50 years, thanks to the "diversity" agenda(in other words: thanks to the mass immigration of africans and arabians) all Europe will turn into a third world shithole full of wars and with the sharia law everywhere..

The problem with the arabians and africans that invade Europe its the fact they do NOT want to act like civilized people and they do NOT want to adapt to the european culture: what they actually want is to FORCE their culture in Europe and to FORCE their religion.

Being an young incel is bad enough and now the same young girls who will never love and fuck me want to destroy my country for which my ancestors died for to defend.
By the way, femoids even ruined the movies:

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
Black pigeon had a very interesting video where he explained this phenomena. I recommend watching it. It's only 20 mins.

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
There is no voting to make one incel.

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
I guess @RatherBeAsleep is referring to the eugenics methods applied in nazі Germany where physical tools and mental set were two most important parameters on which government based improvement of gene pool. Most of us (on this forum) lack one or the other (or both). People with depression (or other mental disorders) were stripped off their rights to have children. As for physical tools, I doubt sex appeal was considered important, but rather physical abilites (though these two usually go in pair).

On the other hand, some people fail to understand that not every policy on the right side of political compass is aiming for "fascist utopia".

Ropist

Incels.Net Regular
I guess @RatherBeAsleep is referring to the eugenics methods applied in nazі Germany where physical tools and mental set were two most important parameters on which government based improvement of gene pool. Most of us (on this forum) lack one or the other (or both). People with depression (or other mental disorders) were stripped off their rights to have children. As for physical tools, I doubt sex appeal was considered important, but rather physical abilites (though these two usually go in pair).
I dont see much difference between nazі eugenics and modern eugenics (a.k.a feminism). You still have to be tall, strong and dominant (looking) to breed. There is a reason some call it feminazism.