Women are Weak and Scared

Meowkingmew

Incels.Net Junior
Its like they want us to scare them , you know how many time i've heard women say they are scared of men ? they are fuсking scared so how the fuck do they have power over us? fear equals power take advantage of that .

Che

Staff
Cope

Are women afraid to fight a Man? Sure

Are women afraid to ruin a man's life and throw him in jail with a fake rаpe accusation?
No, they will do it gladly since they know they will get away with it, and even after years if the guy turns out to be innocent, the woman will go to jail for a year maximum, it's a clown world buddy boyo.

King Abazo

Flip the script Hawk style, be badass
Cope

Are women afraid to ruin a man's life and throw him in jail with a fake rаpe accusation?
No, they will do it gladly since they know they will get away with it, and even after years if the guy turns out to be innocent, the woman will go to jail for a year maximum, it's a clown world buddy boyo.
They have no honor and it makes me angry

Incel29

Some prick
Its more disgust than fear. Like when they see a spider or some other insect that cant harm them, but they want to kill it anyway.
I notice when women don't like me they show disgust instead of fear, because it makes them feel powerful. The egotistical ones.

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
If they won't love me, then fear is the next best thing, at least they feel something and I get some pleasure out of ruining their day

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Novice
I think a lot of their fear is actually put on and exaggerated. If an ugly or awkward man approaches a woman, or even just says "hello", they love using the experience as gossip fodder. They'll go on and on about it to their white nights and girlfriends saying how much of a creep the guy is. Deep down it's just a cope for them. They know they're not really that interesting or important, but gushing about such experiences makes them feel like they are.

KnightOnABike

Incels.Net Junior
I think a lot of their fear is actually put on and exaggerated. If an ugly or awkward man approaches a woman, or even just says "hello", they love using the experience as gossip fodder. They'll go on and on about it to their white nights and girlfriends saying how much of a creep the guy is. Deep down it's just a cope for them. They know they're not really that interesting or important, but gushing about such experiences makes them feel like they are.
When you inflate the ego of a woman she will treat you even worse cause she thinks she's too good for you, they want to be complimented and yet don't take compliments well when they come from an uglycel, they treat us like ѕhit for even trying

GokuGetEmAttitu

Incels.Net Junior
Che said:
Cope

They have no honor and it makes me angry
This. I am getting tired of hearing "women can't help it they were built this way" or "it's just natural" excuses for their ѕhit behavior. They aren't fuсking apes, they have brains and free will and therefore could choose to be better. Womankind as a whole chooses to behave without honor, and mankind allowed it. Unless drastic changes come fast, then it's time for this civilization to fall. I hope it comes within my lifetime.

Meowkingmew said:
Its like they want us to scare them , you know how many time i've heard women say they are scared of men ? they are fuсking scared so how the fuck do they have power over us? fear equals power take advantage of that .
Help us create the artificial womb bro. I just want to see that beautiful future
Cope. Women would NEVER allow that to be legalized, at least not in the west where they have the power to stop it. Same for prostіtution..... disguisting as the concept is, it's the only need on the hierarchy of needs that men arent allowed to pay for. Patriarchy my ass.