Women are the cause

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
of black people being toxic. Before feminism, tupac was a soyboy femboy faggot who was nothing but nice to womens. After feminism, he became a megabadboy asshole who abuses the womens and get laid.

This video is living proof of the pudding, of the falsity of blue pill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1L8auVSCEg&list=PLE9jy5Z6X2N4SJgC746Qcqa8tfStvQhLT

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
One time I had hots for a transgirl. They continually ghosted and ignored me, then whines on facebook all day about how oppressed they are and how noone loves them.

After many months of being ignored I lost my temper and cussed them out, then all of a sudden they started talking to me instead of ghosting. They are no better than the cisgirls they hate

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
You ain't wrong. They're the reason a lot of guys are toxic; women reward that kinda behavior.

I don't think there's a world where Tupac can be considered a "soyboy faggot" though, even when he DID care about women.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
lordoftheincels said:
tru equality is feminiѕts not getting laid and being incel for years while all males get all the sex attention and fun
Feminism destroyed society.

Justlooking said:
You used the word "denying" as though we're entitled to it
Keep that type of shit to yourself.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Justlooking said:
Get lost cuck. You are probably the 3rd or of fourth sockpuppet of that other retard.

There is no "we". You are not one of "us". I doubt you are even incel, and if you are, white knight incels aren't welcome here, go play and post sjw shit on facebook with your numale cuck friends.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Justlooking said:
Nature doesn't know what the word entitled means.

If a lion wants to be alpha, then he wins in a fist fight with the top alpha. The loser is exiled, goes off and does fаg shit, till he gets sick of faggotry and seeks to challenge the alpha.

Nature only knows facts. The fact is, your numale mentality is low T, your sperm count is probably non-existent, and the feminist attitude of shaming males for having sexual needs will actually lead to extinction of the species...but now that I think about it, maybe that's not such a bad thing... In any case, shaming male sexual needs just makes you come of weak pathetic and self-loathing, like deep down ur rooting for humans to be extinct or something. I do believe that humans should be loathed, but not in the style and manner that you go about it, I also believe a fraction of the population are decent people.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
notheregoaway said:
You ain't wrong. They're the reason a lot of guys are toxic; women reward that kinda behavior.

I don't think there's a world where Tupac can be considered a "soyboy faggot" though, even when he DID care about women.
Never knew that much about him, just going off the 3 seconds I saw of him in this video. People have this false assumption that soyboys are non-violent, I know soyboys in real life who are very violent more than most normies.

Justlooking

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
Justlooking said:

If a lion wants to be alpha, then he wins in a fist fight with the top alpha. The loser is exiled, goes off and does fаg ѕhit, till he gets sick of faggotry and seeks to challenge the alpha.

Nature only knows facts. The fact is, your numale mentality is low T, your sperm count is probably non-existent, and the feminiѕt attitude of shaming males for having sexual needs will actually lead to extinction of the species...but now that I think about it, maybe that's not such a bad thing... In any case, shaming male sexual needs just makes you come of weak pathetic and self-loathing, like deep down ur rooting for humans to be extinct or something. I do believe that humans should be loathed, but not in the style and manner that you go about it, I also believe a fraction of the population are decent people.
You're so entitled! Its one thing if they reject you, but its another to act like they owe it to you. Don't compare yourself to an animal. You're more than that. As you know, they act purely off of instinct, and therefore cant determine differences between right and wrong. You, however, can.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Justlooking said:
lordoftheincels said:
Justlooking said:

If a lion wants to be alpha, then he wins in a fist fight with the top alpha. The loser is exiled, goes off and does fаg ѕhit, till he gets sick of faggotry and seeks to challenge the alpha.

Nature only knows facts. The fact is, your numale mentality is low T, your sperm count is probably non-existent, and the feminiѕt attitude of shaming males for having sexual needs will actually lead to extinction of the species...but now that I think about it, maybe that's not such a bad thing... In any case, shaming male sexual needs just makes you come of weak pathetic and self-loathing, like deep down ur rooting for humans to be extinct or something. I do believe that humans should be loathed, but not in the style and manner that you go about it, I also believe a fraction of the population are decent people.
You're so entitled! Its one thing if they reject you, but its another to act like they owe it to you. Don't compare yourself to an animal. You're more than that. As you know, they act purely off of instinct, and therefore cant determine differences between right and wrong. You, however, can.
It sounds like your getting banned for a third (or fourth?) time.

Keep going on about your numale moral delusions, while the human races devolves into low T cuckery and has a sperm count of absolute zero, approaching extinction.

"muh morality, its wrong to have a sex drive and expect to get laid, muh evolution, i am not an animal, i am evolved into a higher being, an asexual numale who respects feminism with a sperm count of zero"

FYI my personality is better than yours, npcs have no personality, you have no depth, you, like most numales, probably have no talent either

Its also against the rules to insult a mod. I deleted your insult, noone will ever hear it...